Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy one of ours? Great blog

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kind enough to check out one of the articles, since you recommended it.

I chose "How to pick up the strip club waitress"

Then I saw that he recommended giving the waitress a $50 bill, without even having spoken to her beforehand, THEN waiting a few days, and THEN returning to talk to her.

That was all I needed to see. Any man that tells me that I need to give a woman straight cash to get her attention, and then wait 3 days to begin our first conversation....this is a man whose advice I'm not listening to.

Also...too much slang. I get it, Blog Dude, you're cool. Now talk to me like a normal grown man.

Thanks for the link though.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I was kind enough to check out one of the articles, since you recommended it.

I chose "How to pick up the strip club waitress"

Then I saw that he recommended giving the waitress a $50 bill, without even having spoken to her beforehand, THEN waiting a few days, and THEN returning to talk to her.

That was all I needed to see. Any man that tells me that I need to give a woman straight cash to get her attention, and then wait 3 days to begin our first conversation....this is a man whose advice I'm not listening to.

Also...too much slang. I get it, Blog Dude, you're cool. Now talk to me like a normal grown man.

Thanks for the link though.

I am on the fence - some stuff seems good, but it is almost like he is trying a bit too hard.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is funny as hell, been following him on and off for a while.

He bags more chicks than 90% of SoSuavers, yet I'm sure a lot of our in-house KJs will hate on him..

haters gon' hate, what can you do?

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the word 'hate' to cover all forms of criticism glosses over the important distinction between valid criticism and pointless fault-finding. Valid criticism can be useful and instructive.