Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THIS Guy Can Get Laid - What About You?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cynic in me woulds say that they have a $ 3M net worth. I'm sure most relationships could work when that type of money is involved.
That means they both come from higher socioeconomic classes and have better living standards then many people. If you are in a grind, working poor, or can't afford to live together (ie both are living with their parents because they can't afford rent), then do you think they would really be the same glowing happy couple like that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many have suspected that about her for a long time.
That's why she has that 'glow'. :cool:

I used to have a FWB who was married to a paraplegic who knew she went to me for sex. He didn't have to worry I'd poach her, so he was fine with the arrangement.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once banged a milf who said she blew a guy in a wheelchair out of sympathy

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a very slim chance that she's not fvcking dudes on the side and using him for virtue signalling.

Even if she isn't, well, so what? How many other men like him tried the same thing and can't even get a landwhale to pity fvck him once? He's an extreme outlier, it doesn't mean anything.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for them! I hope they defy all the haters.

I've got 3 friends in wheelchairs. None of them have problems getting women. Two of them date women significantly younger than they are. The other is recently married to a girl several years younger . Their girls aren't hot like this girl is but they are happy. The one wheel chair friend of mine goes out to bars with me all the time. He always draws them in.

There was a time in my life I was on crutches for 10wks. It was amazing the sympathy I got from women. They would approach me all the time. I would show up at a bar, and kick back with my crutches on full display and here they would come. I fuhked 2 different girls the 10wks I was on crutches. All I could do was lay there. Lol.

Get a wheel chair or some crutches and see what happens.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a wheel chair or some crutches and see what happens.
Using a cane can work wonders too. My cane is more a 'swagger stick' than a 'support aid', but it's great for cutting through crowds of oblivious tourists. Nobody messes with a guy with a cane.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't Ted Bundy use those tactics? :p
Well, it worked. :cool:

Bundy was the inspiration for the killer in The Silence of the Lambs asking the girl to help him get a chair in the back of his van.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it worked. :cool:

Bundy was the inspiration for the killer in The Silence of the they the girl to help him get a chair in the back of his van.
Bundy feigned a broken leg. A play on sympathy and he was good looking and charming so yeah it worked!

The couple in the video (Hannah and Shane) are different from your standard couple where the man temporarily injures himself and is on crutches or in a wheelchair for a little while.

It's even different from a couple where the man is a paraplegic and in a wheel chair because many of those guys can work out their upper bodies and be in tremendous physical shape and strong and thus physically attractive. They can appear and be "masculine" even though they're disabled.

I think the criticism they receive is because to some people they're exploiting his disability and being paid extremely well for it (net worth is around 6 million last I checked) and well, how his particular disability (spinal muscle atrophy) impacts his physical attractiveness (trying to be diplomatic here).

Re a woman's attraction to a man, there is so much emphasis on this forum about looks being the no. 1 factor and a man being in great physical shape.

So yeah, it's gonna make people wonder! Especially since SHE is an absolute knockout.

Although I will say in watching their YouTube channel, he appears to have a great energy, is confident and funny perhaps even more so than some men without his devastating disability, which could have been what drew her to him initially (and now) but who knows?!

Far be it for me to truly understand what attracts one person to another but again if their relationship/marriage is real and genuine and they're truly in love as they claim, more power to em!

Last edited:

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s playing the long game. Once his disease ends him, she’ll be rich. Or she is Mother Teresa reincarnated. I’m gonna go with the money.

NoBiscuits

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys not able to spot fake stuff?

This "couple" is a flagship media product of A3 Talent Agency in LA (now out of business). Look at their youtube channel. It started at the same time as the company was founded. The reviews of the company are astroturfed and fake (not even in English), and so are the articles in media publications. It has all the woke keywords and markets itself to that crowd. Their youtube channel doesn't reflect the viewership of 1M+ follower influencer channels. It instead reflects viewership of a channel that will get briefly promoted in a shared news article from time to time.

This took less than 50 seconds to discover.

Now everyone is basing or adjusting their perception of reality on it, just like I warned about here:
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...better-without-my-husband.281133/post-3097819

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with you guys all this is a ****show there is nothing attractive about that guy wtf r we looking at im a nice guy sympathetic guy but this is an abomination simply to boost the ego of that stupid hoe any woman who is attracted to a guy like that is lost and confused no offsense but attraction is attraction and that guy aint got it all this is a some stupdiness of the modern world and those that know abuot the Game, love attraction masculinity whatever you wanna call it can easily call out that trash female for this game playing and seeking attention its all degeneration at its highest.

The ONLY real, meaningful, worthy way to get a woman is to be good at things, be useful, have good energy, be 'masculine', but to get a woman by sympathy or any of that crap is a disrespect to all that is holy and meaningul.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MFerss how does it feel to have a literal spastic in that photo with a 'hot chick' all looking happy and smiling with his stupid face cant you guys see it is all ****show a way to hurt you men and make you feel crap about yourself the female is just doing this and even using the spastic to insult and laugh in you faces that even that hopelessly disabled guy can get something normie men cannot it is just a way to make men feel low and humiliated all of these people are sick in the head that guy has no attraction no woman can be attracted to him its just the degeneracy of the modern world it is disrespect to the word ATTRACTION.