This girl's profile is good for a laugh

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I have to believe most those guys just favorited her page so they can show their friends later and laugh.

I would fvck a fat chic though if I could do it without having to take her out in public and anyone knowing about it. I'd just be curious to know what it's like for the hell of it, though not one as fat as her. Maybe one half that size I would. When you think about it, that should be easy pvssy. And a fat chics pvssy ain't going to feel any different on the inside than a normal woman's.
it's very uncomfortable doing a fat chick but it could be a massive al over body workout. The next day your whole body will be aching.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If everyone on this site had half of her confidence, noone would post here anymore!
Being delusional is often mistaken for confidence. Plus, its the internet, i have the feeling that shes not so "confident" in reality, or else she could find some chode to tap that fat vag.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Who would do this chic if nobody would ever find out?
http://www.giantnaturaltits.co.uk/juggmaster-lana.jpg

I would. If nothing else just to suck on those fat girl funbags.

The tat is pretty of-putting with everything else considered. If she could pull off a sort of "fat little girl next door" thing then she might be good for a few rounds if I was bored. One huge difference is she has a halfway pretty face - if she had an even prettier face then I'd say yes for sure.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You guys realize that by viewing the POF fat chick she's going to see who viewed her. Then she's going start stalking you and one drunken night you're going to get raped by the fat girl (evil laugh) :D .

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You guys realize that by viewing the POF fat chick she's going to see who viewed her. Then she's going start stalking you and one drunken night you're going to get raped by the fat girl (evil laugh) :D .
That's only if you have an account with pof.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Who would do this chic if nobody would ever find out?
http://www.giantnaturaltits.co.uk/juggmaster-lana.jpg

I would. If nothing else just to suck on those fat girl funbags.
If I am desperate then yeah I would suck on her funbags and let her blow me but that's it. My d1ck would never go hard after I see her belly come out.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some fatties are worse than others, and I don't mean just on order of how much weight they have, but some fat girls manage to still have a feminine hip to waist ratio, like the girl I posted above. She's fat as hell, but her waist is still narrower than her hips. You can tell that if she just lost some weight, she' have a good hip-to-waist ratio figure. But some fatties are shaped like balloons. Or even worse the ones with a waist wider than hips. I could not get it up for a girl shaped like that.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kellybbw Appears on 52 members favorites lists and has 2 roses that can be sent.
That is a minimum of 52 men who would be quite happy to poke this pig....

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
That is a minimum of 52 men who would be quite happy to poke this pig....
Exactly! Nothing worse than a confident fat chick and someone has to be poking these fatties for them to develop any self-esteem at all. Is a couple fun minutes of jiggly sexual embarrasment really worth upsetting the whole natural order of things? For the love of god, brothers, please stop fvcking these monsters! :D

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
steve38 said:
Exactly! Nothing worse than a confident fat chick and someone has to be poking these fatties for them to develop any self-esteem at all. Is a couple fun minutes of jiggly sexual embarrasment really worth upsetting the whole natural order of things? For the love of god, brothers, please stop fvcking these monsters! :D
Agreed! :up:

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
speakeasy said:
I have to believe most those guys just favorited her page so they can show their friends later and laugh.

QUOTE]

As much as I'd like to believe this I don't buy it. I don't think 47 guys would addy a cow on their profile favorites for sh1ts and giggles. I bet this whale has a dozen AFC's messaging her everyday.

how come if a guy likes her he has to be AFC?

there are some guys who actually like fat women

I myself like thick women, as well as athletic women

skinny rails are a no no hell no

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If I am desperate then yeah I would suck on her funbags and let her blow me but that's it. My d1ck would never go hard after I see her belly come out.

LOL!

Yea, Big fat chicks are not very attractive

if she was even half her size she might be fvckable though

On second thought....Make that like 1/4 her size