lol I sent her a link to this thread, doubt she'll visit it though

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear.... that'll be my surgestion to all these POF threads.... :moon:

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick is ugly as fvck. Perhaps her mom was abducted my aliens and she's the result...

Wasn't about to comment on this but, OP, why would you even be bothered with any profile? In fact why bother with online dating?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
There are a lot of women out there who have this sort of strained look. She has crazy eyes.

Or 40. Just wait.
Bet those eyes would look better with my cvm in them

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Typical entitled white girl, thinks she deserves a top notch man thinks she is smarter and hotter then she really is

*BARF*

To many girls are being raised entitled thanks to parents enabling them especially white parents who spoil their kids

Give her till 25 and she will be a fattie, she already wears tons of make up

*BARF*

p.s. a girl like this, all the rules will go out the window if you're far superior then her in aesthetics (or she deems you attractive enough) and bang her silly, her list won't matter the list is for chumps. Sad thing is she won't get the guy she is looking for and if she does

PUMP N DUMP

I hate girls like her because they're everywhere but they suck good cawk, that's all they're really good for
Hates a strong word for someone who feigns indifference as often as you do to use. You got all sand in your vagina she had the tenacity and daring to plainly state "white men only" didn't you swallowman? :cry: :cry:

Send me a bunch of gay ass passive aggressive private messages again to show me how you're not even angry.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hates a strong word for someone who feigns indifference as often as you do to use. You got all sand in your vagina she had the tenacity and daring to plainly state "white men only" didn't you swallowman? :cry: :cry:

Send me a bunch of gay ass passive aggressive private messages again to show me how you're not even angry.
Dude oh my god, swallowman? Holy tits I lel'd fvcking heartily. That was good, thank you for that.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Typical entitled white girl, thinks she deserves a top notch man thinks she is smarter and hotter then she really is

*BARF*

To many girls are being raised entitled thanks to parents enabling them especially white parents who spoil their kids

Give her till 25 and she will be a fattie, she already wears tons of make up

*BARF*

p.s. a girl like this, all the rules will go out the window if you're far superior then her in aesthetics (or she deems you attractive enough) and bang her silly, her list won't matter the list is for chumps. Sad thing is she won't get the guy she is looking for and if she does

PUMP N DUMP

I hate girls like her because they're everywhere but they suck good cawk, that's all they're really good for

Edit:

Over the 10 Post limit at the KontrollerX wanna be Or Pook or whomever you channell now a days

:crackup:

Relaaaaaaaaaax sweeatheart and put the sauce down since we both know you're fond of it (how the child support paymetns going?) a chick like this is everywhere, they say one thing but then get caught at house parties getting gangbanged by tyrone, Deshawn, and lil B

THE POST THAT MR TITS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO READ

Like I said all that b.s. about what she wants even dating white guys would go out the window if a guy is aeshtetic enough, rich enough or attractive enough

You of all people should know the hamster is easily presuaded by a true alpha

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
"MORE IMPORTANTLY
-Not all women are *****s
-Some women do have morals, values, and are worth fighting for, worth white knighting for
-Don't give up hope because of a few bad experiences"

That can't be true.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Edit:::

I was told by a mod to relax it seems Mr tits can't take the heat and had to run to big brother for help crying like that beta boy he truly is this is typical beta behavior when alpha is whooping that ass

Pffft. Do I seem like I'd run to a mod for help to you? I own you every time I respond to you.

Take the mods advice and just relax hip hop drama queen, wait until your 10 post limit is up then respond. No need to keep editing your post, makes me feel like I'm talking to myself.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even despite the pictures, not my type. Seems rather self absorbed and would not be fun to date. These types care more for themselves than others.