Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Girl, Ohh this girl.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok boys well this has been an extrodinary weekend. I got with a completely random girl (one I've never met before that night) which was definately awesome. But that was not the girl that I was going for at the beginning of a night. This HB 8.5 has been calling me for a while (I've had a lot of threads on her) and so I figured friday would be the night I get with her (she told me she was going). So we get there and I start flirting with her and what not and kinod and all that good sh* t...btu then I walked away for 10 minutes (push-pull) and I looked back and shes all over this kid that she got with before, ,so I'm like FVCK that and just went for the other girl.

Now having said taht, this girl (girl that I DIDNT get with) went to her friends beach house on Saturday night and at around 11;30 calls me and i could tell that shes drunk and what not and she gets on the fone and says Hey, what you doin blah blah and then after like 30 seconds she goes "Yea so I'm sitting here on Danielle's lap and were looking through pictures on my camera and we came to pictures of you and we came to the conclusion that YOU ARE SO HOT" and I'm like what and shes like your really hot and I was like ok then call me when you get back we'll chill and hung up...Now have you guys ever heard the saying "sober thoughts are drunk words"? I mean the girl was drunk which is why I'm posting this here. Am I over analyzing this or should I really take action on that?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
Ok boys well this has been an extrodinary weekend. I got with a completely random girl (one I've never met before that night) which was definately awesome. But that was not the girl that I was going for at the beginning of a night. This HB 8.5 has been calling me for a while (I've had a lot of threads on her) and so I figured friday would be the night I get with her (she told me she was going). So we get there and I start flirting with her and what not and kinod and all that good sh* t...btu then I walked away for 10 minutes (push-pull) and I looked back and shes all over this kid that she got with before, ,so I'm like FVCK that and just went for the other girl.

Now having said taht, this girl (girl that I DIDNT get with) went to her friends beach house on Saturday night and at around 11;30 calls me and i could tell that shes drunk and what not and she gets on the fone and says Hey, what you doin blah blah and then after like 30 seconds she goes "Yea so I'm sitting here on Danielle's lap and were looking through pictures on my camera and we came to pictures of you and we came to the conclusion that YOU ARE SO HOT" and I'm like what and shes like your really hot and I was like ok then call me when you get back we'll chill and hung up...Now have you guys ever heard the saying "sober thoughts are drunk words"? I mean the girl was drunk which is why I'm posting this here. Am I over analyzing this or should I really take action on that?

I think you're over analyzing a bit. Just sit back and see what happens when she gets back. If she was just drunk, then fine, whatever. There's too many other girls to go after. But if she meant it, you might find yourself with a nice girl. Good luck to you.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right, tahts why i wanted to find out if she meant it. So yesterday I texted her saying "hey, a lil hungover there babe?" and shes like "you have no idea" and then i sent somethign like....yea u were really drunk lol and she didn't answer...but thats how she is, she'll probably just call emtongiht or something...should i be bringing it up or just let it ride?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"you have no idea"

You should of said, 'oh yes i do' and left it at that. But what done is done, give it a few days, see if she calls or texts you. If she doesn't, make a move and setup a time and place to meet (don't ask her what she wants to do, come up with an idea and pitch it to her) and go from there.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told her that it was an amazing coincidence because you are sitting on Tom's lap and looking thru a camera and came across HER pics...and then tell her how horny you are.

midas

Reaction score
Maaan you had her when she called you up! and you didn't play it! Thats where you tease her (toward the sexual side) and play it like you think she needs to prove herself to get you...Thrill of the chase man!

I liked the way you handled it when she flirted with the other guy..She probably thought she had you and then she thought she didn't so she had to do a bit of 'pulling' and called you up in the confusion. Try flirting with the girl she was sitting on in front of her and if you play your cards right I sense a three way!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's admitted to physical attraction but where is the interest in this story?

This girl would not be one I would chase because the signs are pointing towards me making efforts and her doing nothing.

I am still surprised every time I think back to past hook ups and relationships and how they worked so easily because of MUTUAL interest.

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know you are interested in her...

Call her and tell her you like her and you'd like to get to know more of her... more than you got to do at the party...

Establish deep rapport with her and invite her out for a date...

Stop teasing her, stop excusing yourself... and act now!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok waht i did could seem a lil needy/desperate but w/e fvck it i'm learning so this is what i did:

I decided to go onto her facebook (thats a kinda of a college oriented myspace) and left her a message saying."wow how drunk were you on saturday lol? and btw that was a funnny fonecall we had :)"...gimme some feedback on taht boys and ill let u no how it actually works out ofr me

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok she repyed as...yes VERY drunk...and ofcourse we dial you :) <3

so i replied...yea that was such an umm..interesting convo hehe :)
well see how it goes ha