Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl is killing me. DOES SHE LIKE ME?

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
All these guys got it. Man up kid, quit acting like a woman.

If it makes you feel any better, she's probably a dumb ho. It hurts but i would bet it's true, especially considering you're a smart guy and she's acting like dumb hos i know act when they're wierded out by a guy (doesn't mean she's a bad person, one of my best friends that is a girl is someone i would call that lol).

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus. i want to offer advice, i really do. but there's just so much wrong. what happened to the good old days when people lurked for months, read other solid posts, and actually had a grip on what they needed to do before embarrassing themselves with posts like these?

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet it took you longer to insert all the bolds and italics than to actually read just one Pook post in the bible.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do if you want her. Drop her for a few months. Ignore here almost completely. Say hi to here in the halls if you pass her but that's about it. If she tries talking too you, respond as little as possible. Then just randomly ask her out. Figure out what you want to do on your own. (Also during this time that you are ignoring her, don't base your life around that goal. Live it. Get women, get guy friends, do stuff in school, get an awesome reputation for yourself.)

Chances are if you do what I said, you wont even want her back near the end of it. Good luck bro, you've got a lot of work ahead of you.

(PS: Awesome typing dude. Good to see that kinda stuff around now a days. Also, not a half bad writing style.)

(PPS: I'm probably not going to come back and look at this. xD So if you reply to me, I may not see it. lol)

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, its over, forget about her, there are plenty of girls out there that will be ready for a fresh DJ out of the box (you). start learning, have fun, dont worry about one girl, and get some hobbies.

all these guys have basically said what i previously said, especially read the DJ bibile, then read it again, there are certain articles that will help change your views on life if you read them more than once.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude straight up ,and I'm sorry but that is so pathetic. Dude grow a pair. Sorry for me being mean but this is probably the stereotypical AFC story. I feel bad for you just from reading this :cry: . Don't get me wrong I wasn't born a Don Juan and I still don't consider myself one. I used to be like this over a girl, check out my other post (the one i created). But then something happened....I MEET ANOTHER girl and I have been seeing her since the beginning of school. But only recently did i start talking to her (for future reference I say the 10/9/09). I saw some signs of interest (laughing her azz off at one my stupid joke [only stupid joke], saying counterjokes of her own using my joke's formula, alot of almost non-stop eye contact and slight kino.) and I only talked to her for like 5 minutes. Tomorrow I am going to do a number close, heavy kino, C&F, teasing and maybe a kiss close by the end of the week.

Oh and I'm only in the eighth grade. :kick:

Well much luck to you i hoped this helped. And peace out fellow DJs.