Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl is being cold to me.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody I had some rough times this past vacation, I went to MIAMI and went out almost every single night for two weeks and got a ton of phone numbers and I even made out a couple of times but I never got further then that with any of them. I finally ended the trip to MIAMI with a trip to LA where I was going to spend a week.

I visited my Girlfriend/**** buddy prob like a 5-6, and we had sex alot, and I went out to Las Vegas and met a beautiful girl at a Ultimate fighting event, and we hit it off, she was prob a 7-8 and we went out on a date, and we made out.

On the last 2 days of the vacation I met a beautiful russian girl, prob about a 9 she was probably the hottest girl that ever showed interest in me in my life but it was my last night, and the next day I had to catch a early plane home.

So I left pretty happy my girlfriend satisified me completely sexually and I met two beautiful girls who really liked me.

Anyway before I left I had a girlfriend and just a couple days before I left we were supposed to meet up as a kinda " good bye " but she couldnt make it, and ever since then we havent spoken, no text msg's or calls. I know that she also went away for this break to the dominican republic, and while I was away I completely forgot about her, but it seems she completely forgot about me aswell.

I feel that it was fuked up that she didnt want to say good bye to and meet up on our last day so I didnt call her, and she didnt call me either. I dont know wether I should call her now or just wait it out and see if she calls me. The thing is, is that SHE WAS REALLY INTO ME when we were going out.

We both were always kissing and we went out alot. We never had sex though because she is a virgin and " saving it for the right time "
anyway ever since that moment of her not wanting to meet, and me being pissed about it and not calling her. We havent spoken and it sucks, i dont know wether I should call her, or not.

My original plan is to wait until classes start and see if there are any hot girls in any my classes, then if not ill try to contact her out of desperation.

I dont know WTF whyd she be so cold not to text or call me once. I doubt she was as busy as me on this whole vacation.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im kinda confused..

you used the term gurlfriend and the term sex to many times

so u have a LTR yet u banged other women? come on man thats colder than ever..

that is disrespectful man

please correct me if im wrong

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I mean girl as a friend, that we have sex mutually understanding kinda thing.

I didnt mean like a girlfriend like that u have a true "girlfriend boyfriend" relationship with, my bad.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really confused. You had a girlfriend at home (wherever that is), and a girlfriend in Miami? If i'm getting this right, I would say don't call the girl. She was really interested in you before but it seems like now she isn't showing any signs of interest, and I think that's a good sign for you to move on.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i guess but its like as soon as the vacation started we havent contacted each other at all its been pure silence on both sides. now i was kinda mad so I didnt contact her, and i just waited for her to contact me but she never did. She may of lost interest but do you think I should text her just saying " hey "

and see if I get a text back? i dunno..
I would say NEXT but school just started and so far 2 of my classes of NOT one hot girl in any of them, and im waiting to see if me other classes have any.