Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl is annoying me, but...i still want her

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first post topic in like...forever...over a year i'm sure. I've had no problems getting women or whatever. I recently just go out of a 7 month relationship which ended with her being immature in a relationship sense and i was kind of fed up (more to it then just that but...there you go).

Hope everyone has been doing well!

However, 2 weeks ago i met this girl, and hung out with her and her best friend the following day...moved pretty quickly...from just talking to kissing like we are in a relationship in a matter of a day. We both agreed to take things slow however and it was steady after that, i love hanging out with this girl. She went on vacation last friday until this monday in new mexico with her brother and mother...to meet her aunt and uncle down there for the weekend and just hang out and have fun. She calls me (5-10mins here and there with a longer one at the end of the day or so) and text messages me frequently...and she was until she got back...and the text messaging thing slowed way down but still calls every so often.

Not really worried about that.
What i was worried about (this was ALL legit reasons...she wasn't bull****ting) is we made plans that monday night when she got back...but she felt sick so we said we'd go out tuesday night instead. However she wanted to hang out with her sister since she lives in AZ and was here over the weekend and she was leaving the following day. She never gets to see her much and haven't really that whole weekend. I'm like "yeah that's fine, no worries we'll do something some other time...what about wednesday?" We agree, and the time comes toward the night and we are talking and i bring up us hanging out that night and she said "don't be mad at me but she has to get some things done" or whatever. So now i'm just straight up annoyed...though it none of it really was her fault except probably the last day. And tonight i have reservations to go out to dinner when she gets done with work...and i've been more demanding...like telling her what we are doing and there isn't any getting around it...sort of thing, if you get what i'm saying.

Question: What should I do or show to her as of right now? Don't bother typing "move on" or something in the like...you are just wasting your time because that's not what i asked. :p

One last thing...I tried making sense of this but it seems my girls that are friends seem to understand more then me.

Her past 3 relationships have been with marines so she would see them maybe a couple days every few months...and we came up on the converstation about "us" and she said she "never had a guy always there for her." and that she was a little confused in what she wants to do right now...or something in the like. But assured me she still really likes me and cares about me...and her actions (other then stated above) prove it. I'm just being a little AFC right now but still.

Question: What's your take on that ^

hella long but good reading material beacuse i haven't seen this type of situation yet...maybe someone else can learn from it as well. Thanks.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her past 3 relationships have been with marines so she would see them maybe a couple days every few months...and we came up on the converstation about "us" and she said she "never had a guy always there for her."
A little bit of smothering is going on. Most chicks you should see 3x a week, tops. For this one, maybe more like once a week.

I'm guessing those dinner reservations aren't going to be used. If she actually shows, have fun then, but don't call her for a week or respond to her calls.

You're around too much, and she's actually telling you what you're doing wrong! You're lucky!

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so i'll tell you what i did...thought i'd share an experience.

She did infact not use the dinner reservations...to make it worse she "ate" at work and then was like "would you be mad if i just stayed in tonight, i'm tired and i work tomorrow again" (at 11am...heaven forbid)

i just reply, "call me when you are free then" and hung up.

she texted me twice...once to start a conversation, and another to say goodnight. both of which i never responded to, naturally.

so tonight (little over a week later) she calls me...surprise to me. I don't answer...let her leave a msg which went along the lines of "you should answer ur phone...blah blah...call me back." sounded like she was out with a friend or something...so i call back like 20mins later. she asked me why i didn't pick up and i just said that "i was busy." made some talk about how i have been, etc...kept saying i was busy (i DJ so i just said i've been doing that a lot) and everything is great...which it is...i'm dating 2 other girls now since i nulled her out.

we somehow get on the subject of why i haven't called her...and i know she knows...i completely blocked her out of my life, AIM and all...she knows. so i was like "hmm i wonder, i don't have time to play games, you canceled on me 4 days in a row." and she made up some excuse...and i was like "okay?" about to say "if you want to do something, lets make plans this week and talk then, i gotta go"...but before i could she said something to her friend, "he's being an ass" and then talks to me saying, "be an ass then, peace out" and hangs up.

I couldn't help myself but laugh and shake my head.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, if she's good looking, then you may be the 1st guy in her life who said NO to being stood up.

Even guys on here say that you should call a week later, like nothing happened, then keep getting stood up until she's bored enough to give you a chance.

Guys DO get laid like that. I never thought it was worth the work.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Heh, if she's good looking, then you may be the 1st guy in her life who said NO to being stood up.

Even guys on here say that you should call a week later, like nothing happened, then keep getting stood up until she's bored enough to give you a chance.

Guys DO get laid like that. I never thought it was worth the work.
Well it depends on the focus of the guy and what type of girl he's looking for. Being patient is nice when the girl is having a fun time standing you up, ignoring your calls, or cancelling the date on the last minute. It's also nice to try to setup dates with other girls who are more receptive and who are possibly more compatible with you as well. I rather prefer dedicating my soul to another soul, but if that other soul is only giving part of herself to me, I will do the same.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm not in it for sex...i just never was that kind of guy. and she was cute...not hot by any means. i've dated and had relationships with hotter women. we just clicked really well and had a lot in common.

safe to say she just missed out...i just thought it was hilarious.