This game is all about looks. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysimproving7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is my final and last post here and I'm gonna quit the whole community pertaining to picking up girls. I just wanna say to anyone that is new to the game of picking up girls and you're average/below average in looks don't waste your time picking up. All pickup is is just trying to sell yourself to the opposite sex. Its just about showing you have a personality and are fun to be around but no matter what you say or how you act, deep down the girl does the choosing.

If she isn't attractive to your looks there's just no way she can sleep with you hence one of the reasons why they play games with you. Sure, she might talk to you just to be nice and you will chit chat about this and that but at the end of the day she will she will seal the deal and that's going to be a yes or a no. Don't fool yourself or listen to anyone on here telling you looks don't matter because they do. Girls are into looks just as much as guys are if not more. I've seen it first hand tooooooooo many times. I know maybe 2-3 very good looking guys that get hit on by girls all the time heck even gay guys hit on them too. The thing is they have no game and can say the meanest/dumb things to a girl and she will **** him because she is drawn to his looks. Remember you can fix y our body and get a 6 pack but if your face is ugly girls aren't going to give you the time of day. I've seen it toooooooo many times and its just isn't worth it.

To any virgins out there sex isn't all its caked up to be so you're not missing out on anything. Besides, do you really want to sleep with a girl that's been with a lot of guys? Girls these days have no respect for themselves. Those hot chicks you see been around the block a lot and even finding that bookworm reading at a borders bookstore on Friday or Saturday night you still can't tell about her past sexual experiences. My advice to anyone find a different hobby if this game messes with you mentally because in the end its just not worth it. Remember to love yourself first before you can love anyone else. Good luck. Out.

Reaction score
alwaysimproving7 said:
Okay, this is my final and last post here and I'm gonna quit the whole community pertaining to picking up girls. I just wanna say to anyone that is new to the game of picking up girls and you're average/below average in looks don't waste your time picking up. All pickup is is just trying to sell yourself to the opposite sex. Its just about showing you have a personality and are fun to be around but no matter what you say or how you act, deep down the girl does the choosing.

If she isn't attractive to your looks there's just no way she can sleep with you hence one of the reasons why they play games with you. Sure, she might talk to you just to be nice and you will chit chat about this and that but at the end of the day she will she will seal the deal and that's going to be a yes or a no. Don't fool yourself or listen to anyone on here telling you looks don't matter because they do. Girls are into looks just as much as guys are if not more. I've seen it first hand tooooooooo many times. I know maybe 2-3 very good looking guys that get hit on by girls all the time heck even gay guys hit on them too. The thing is they have no game and can say the meanest/dumb things to a girl and she will **** him because she is drawn to his looks. Remember you can fix y our body and get a 6 pack but if your face is ugly girls aren't going to give you the time of day. I've seen it toooooooo many times and its just isn't worth it.

To any virgins out there sex isn't all its caked up to be so you're not missing out on anything. Besides, do you really want to sleep with a girl that's been with a lot of guys? Girls these days have no respect for themselves. Those hot chicks you see been around the block a lot and even finding that bookworm reading at a borders bookstore on Friday or Saturday night you still can't tell about her past sexual experiences. My advice to anyone find a different hobby if this game messes with you mentally because in the end its just not worth it. Remember to love yourself first before you can love anyone else. Good luck. Out.

Peace to you my brother! Preach on teacher! This ish is REAL talk! Looks, jacked, Personality, paper, and a king kong sized man-ding-dong is what these birds want! Don't let ANYONE tell you different! Oh an one of my ladies iz asleep next to me while I post this after I was all up in her guts! Matter fact her uterus! Big and Black is on the attack my dudes! One!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't agree. i'm nothing special looking, i consider myself ok looking not a super stud, but i have had gay guys and **** like me before so I can't be ugly and by your definition then I should've been getting with tons of girls. i have however seen tons of men WORSE looking than me with lots of women, and even very attractive one's. you're just being an excuse maker. i used to say the exact same things you did years ago only now i realize i myself had a big helping hand in why i had no success.

another point, you want to say it's all about looks then why is it before he got famous brad pitt got no women? that's right, the man who is considered to be universally attractive to women actually did not get much action before he became famous. it was in some review i saw about one of his biographies. clearly there must be more tothis because if you want to get down to it what is the literal % of humans who are ugly? come on, i mean really ugly like toothless, missing an eye etc. fact is most people wouldn't qualify as ugly yet many go without or struggle, why is that? hmmmm. it must be more then looks! again, excuses. unless you are literally getting beaten by crowds or the firemen come by in their trucks and spray you with their water cannon to get you back in your house because of your appearance you have no room to blame your appearance.

it's no surprise this board has really gone down in quality when posts like this are the majority. so you don't like your appearance, what are you gonna do? put a bag over your head or stay home?????? guys come in here looking for help then come across this **** and give up altogether thinking their beyond help because of some guys post. now i do agree guys should be looking for hobbies already if they don't have any, life isn't all about girls, but not get negative over their looks. look if you want to be negative and drop out that's fine but don't influence others that want to succeed with this kind of garbage.

alwaysimproving7

Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
i don't agree. i'm nothing special looking, i consider myself ok looking not a super stud, but i have had gay guys and **** like me before so I can't be ugly and by your definition then I should've been getting with tons of girls. i have however seen tons of men WORSE looking than me with lots of women, and even very attractive one's. you're just being an excuse maker. i used to say the exact same things you did years ago only now i realize i myself had a big helping hand in why i had no success.

another point, you want to say it's all about looks then why is it before he got famous brad pitt got no women? that's right, the man who is considered to be universally attractive to women actually did not get much action before he became famous. it was in some review i saw about one of his biographies. clearly there must be more tothis because if you want to get down to it what is the literal % of humans who are ugly? come on, i mean really ugly like toothless, missing an eye etc. fact is most people wouldn't qualify as ugly yet many go without or struggle, why is that? hmmmm. it must be more then looks! again, excuses. unless you are literally getting beaten by crowds or the firemen come by in their trucks and spray you with their water cannon to get you back in your house because of your appearance you have no room to blame your appearance.

it's no surprise this board has really gone down in quality when posts like this are the majority. so you don't like your appearance, what are you gonna do? put a bag over your head or stay home??????
Brotha I like where you're from "305" so I'm not gonna argue with you. I know what you're saying but I've been in the field and I can see what will happen even before stuff goes down. This game will **** with you mentally and psychically. I've basically seen it even before the outcome is predicted. Yea, I've seen eye candy girls with fat/ugly dudes or whatever...but most times the guy is a brother, an uncle, cousin, gay friend,...see what I mean. I use to think the same too but since I've met a lot of people in the game and dealt with amog's, ****blocks, all that stuff I've seen it all and in a way its about how the game pertains to your inner being and NOT even to the point of picking up girls anymore because that just doesn't matter. when you're past the intermediate stage in this game you will begin to see things that you didn't before and that's when it can really take a beating on you. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up for anything in which other scenarios can play out and usually unfold.

PS..and about that Bradd Pitt thing don't believe everyone you read, that coulda just been taken out of content. Bradd Pitt was always a good looking dude. "No homo"

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alwaysimproving7 said:
Brotha I like where you're from "305" so I'm not gonna argue with you. I know what you're saying but I've been in the field and I can see what will happen even before stuff goes down. This game will **** with you mentally and psychically. I've basically seen it even before the outcome is predicted. Yea, I've seen eye candy girls with fat/ugly dudes or whatever...but most times the guy is a brother, an uncle, cousin, gay friend,...see what I mean. I use to think the same too but since I've met a lot of people in the game and dealt with amog's, ****blocks, all that stuff I've seen it all and in a way its about how the game pertains to your inner being and NOT even to the point of picking up girls anymore because that just doesn't matter. when you're past the intermediate stage in this game you will begin to see things that you didn't before and that's when it can really take a beating on you. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up for anything in which other scenarios can play out and usually unfold.

PS..and about that Bradd Pitt thing don't believe everyone you read, that coulda just been taken out of content. Bradd Pitt was always a good looking dude. "No homo"
i know it will **** you up mentally and physically. been there and done it myself, sold the t shirt for many of years but lets get down to it...often there is a reason and it's not necessarily everyone else's fault. a lot of times you have to own up to some of the blame, maybe you weren't up to snuff. that was the case for me and just about everyone else i've known who had problems...it's not strictly EVERYBODY else's fault. if you can say with 100% certainty you did your best, every approach was perfect, you were at the peak of your confidence then disregard what i say but you know what i think? i think a big problem is most guys think girls are just supposed to ****ing oogle them and make it obvious like guys do. when they don't get it they start doubting themselves and that begins the downward spiral. girls in most cases never have and won't make it obvious, that's just the way it is. however i can say with certainty everyone on this board has had girls who have likd them before at some point and they didn't know about it. that's just the way it is and why men have to be ACTIVE instead of REACTIVE. if you expect women to hold a sign saying your given permission to approach then yes, you will be waiting for a long time and it will seem like you're "ugly".

so i don't know guy. i've seen too much, far too much. yeah good looks will make it easier for you i concede there, but i have seen far too many, FAR too many average looking guys pull and pull well. saying you can't do it because of your looks most of the time is an excuse. chumpish, spineless behavior, now that will ruin your chances. where is dbot when you need him?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the game Is all about looks... think about it, all the pretty dudes have girlfriends and all the ugly dudes will be left to rot. if ur ok looking you have an ok chance. the good news is the human race should be getting more beautiful because the pretty guys will get all the pretty girls and the uglys have no game so won't produce any more uglies.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't even like him but if it was all about looks then neil strauss who is a pillar of this community would be alone (apparently since his looks are nothing to brag about). you guys want to put all your eggs in one basket and disregard other things like confidence, attitude, sociability, style etc. everything counts gentlemen. women are al ot more mental and emotional then men, that's why they are the way they are and if you know how to stimulate those things you can have LOT of success. someone once told me getting laid was actually easy. i thought he was nuts at first but after gaining some knowledge and experince i see what he was talking about.

even good looking guys can go alone. that good looking guy has a personality that is boring as ****, oh good luck to him. he will end up like tha guy who shot up that gym recently. he had looks and money but didn't get laid for 20 years. so you can't tell me it's true but you guys have made your stance so i think we can agree to disagree.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never win at anything in life. Bye.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, he's right.

Don't even bother to pick up unless you have
- looks
- a huge c*ck
- a great fortune

Bbye loser! The door is that way ;)

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Damn, he's right.

Don't even bother to pick up unless you have
- looks
- a huge c*ck
- a great fortune

Bbye loser! The door is that way ;)
no, he's not a loser. the scene can be tough and it's tempting to quit but as a man it's your duty not too, especially over something like looks. everyone has seen a person they thought wasn't special with someone (and dn't tell me it was money either because you know you are fooling youself, often they lived in your very own area). besides you're born with what you have, what are you gonna do about it? except it as it is and work on something like personality or character if it's lacking. hell from what i can see being interesting will trump good looks as long as you don't look like the elephant man (thankfully for most they aren't anywhere near that level).

basically what i think happend is the op had some problems and rationalized throwing in the towel because of his "looks". i'm pretty sure if the op posted a photo of himself he wouldn't be in the 'glass mirror breaking" category.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True looks are very important. Genetics are a great advantage. You can still improve your looks by the way... diet, clothing, working out, tanning, dental care & whitening, etc.
However, it is not the ONLY thing. Cultivate the other things. Confidence, coolness, socability, approachability, etc. Thats what is good about this forum, we exchange tips on all the things that we CAN control.

I read about a nationally ranked college wrestler who only has one leg. One could say genetics robbed him of ever being a great athlete. However he cultivated what he DID have, and through hard work made the best of himself... and he was successful.
Also, this forum helps us learn how to have INNER confidence, and that is for our own good in ALL aspects of our lives. Dont throw in the towel bro, she's out there.

alwaysimproving7

Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
no, he's not a loser. the scene can be tough and it's tempting to quit but as a man it's your duty not too, especially over something like looks. everyone has seen a person they thought wasn't special with someone (and dn't tell me it was money either because you know you are fooling youself, often they lived in your very own area). besides you're born with what you have, what are you gonna do about it? except it as it is and work on something like personality or character if it's lacking. hell from what i can see being interesting will trump good looks as long as you don't look like the elephant man (thankfully for most they aren't anywhere near that level).

basically what i think happend is the op had some problems and rationalized throwing in the towel because of his "looks". i'm pretty sure if the op posted a photo of himself he wouldn't be in the 'glass mirror breaking" category.
I'd wing with you anyday brotha too bad you're about 1400 miles south of me. It's good to see someone that's pass the intermediate skill level in pickup. I just don't know anymore bro like I have mixed thoughts and feelings and its not about me wanting a girlfriend either. See these newbies think everyone quits but when you get past a certain point you start to see things in a whole new light that you can't explain and only some that are really good at pickup can see these things. I meant what usually happens given the IOI's/BL/amogs/other factors which is easy for me to pickup and solve the problem....the game will already unfold in a way I knew would happen. Its like you know when you are able to stare at a girl and not blink but feel the chemistry between the 2 of you. I can already see what will happen even before the night already progressed. NOT because I wanted it to but because of her motives and how a female does the choosing.

kisstheday

Banned
Reaction score
I think it depends on where you meet women and what type of women you're meeting. If you're dealing with Lindsay Lohan/Megan Fox type AWs at a club, of course they're going to go with the jock or pretty boy. If you're dealing with some Gisele type broad, of course she's going to find some rich cute guy.

But I'm proof that looks don't matter to get a regular pretty or hot girl. I'm not ugly, but I've been called nerdy before by both men and women, and my last girlfriend looked like Courteney Cox only younger.

If you're going to bars and clubs and trying to hit up AWs, that's probably why your looks are coming into play. No matter what anyone says on this site, 10s usually find other 10s, and if they're with a guy that isn't really hot, either they think he is or they're settling or he has money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
the game Is all about looks... think about it, all the pretty dudes have girlfriends and all the ugly dudes will be left to rot. if ur ok looking you have an ok chance. the good news is the human race should be getting more beautiful because the pretty guys will get all the pretty girls and the uglys have no game so won't produce any more uglies.
You're forgetting all the ugly girls at the trailer park with seven kids apiece that they want so they can collect a bigger welfare check. They probably had to intentionally get pregnant by some ugly drunken guy wanting some so they could try and hook him into staying, which they had to do because they're so ugly. These multi-child ugly parents balance out the good looking people who have one or two kids. So I doubt that the human race will be getting more beautiful.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My god, there's actually people agreeing with him; you basically just started a thread which allows every AFC that isn't good-looking to make it dam easy for themselves to rationalise their every fuc> up.

I'm angry, this is fuc>ing keyboard war; I'll pick your post to peices line by line to stop this cancer growing.

The OPs post will be in red because red is wrong and my post will remain in black because times have changed so much we now have a black president.

"All pickup is is just trying to sell yourself to the opposite sex. Its just about showing you have a personality and are fun to be around but no matter what you say or how you act, deep down the girl does the choosing."

His whole frame is fundamentally flawed.
Your views are overly simplistic.

If pickup to you is trying to sell a product to the all powerful customer, you've yet to evolve past trying to have your feelings accepted for roses and candy.

"
If she isn't attractive to your looks there's just no way she can sleep with you hence one of the reasons why they play games with you."

Ground breaking..

Attraction is a total, not one element.
That's to say looks will help increase the total but isn't the only thing that will.

A good looking guy already has a high total, he needn't have game.
"Sure, she might talk to you just to be nice and you will chit chat about this and that but at the end of the day she will she will seal the deal and that's going to be a yes or a no."

You're telling me a woman can make decisions?! good-work.

I think it more likely that you're trying to go against all that role-reversal 'I'm a Prince cra>'.
In which case the essence of the theory hasn't clicked yet.

Pro-tip: Some things aren't literal.

"Don't fool yourself or listen to anyone on here telling you looks don't matter because they do. Girls are into looks just as much as guys are if not more. I've seen it first hand tooooooooo many times. I know maybe 2-3 very good looking guys that get hit on by girls all the time heck even gay guys hit on them too. The thing is they have no game and can say the meanest/dumb things to a girl and she will **** him because she is drawn to his looks. Remember you can fix y our body and get a 6 pack but if your face is ugly girls aren't going to give you the time of day. I've seen it toooooooo many times and its just isn't worth it."

The amount of ugly guys I have seen with lasting girlfriends and consistent closers I.E, the counterpart to your tainted arguement.

Luckily for you my unsuccessful, self hating friend; attraction as I explained is not based around looks alone but as a total which even elaborates on your many encounters with hot and successfully womanising guys and mine of ugly but successful guys.

"To any virgins out there sex isn't all its caked up to be so you're not missing out on anything. Besides, do you really want to sleep with a girl that's been with a lot of guys? Girls these days have no respect for themselves. Those hot chicks you see been around the block a lot and even finding that bookworm reading at a borders bookstore on Friday or Saturday night you still can't tell about her past sexual experiences. My advice to anyone find a different hobby if this game messes with you mentally because in the end its just not worth it. Remember to love yourself first before you can love anyone else. Good luck. Out."

Nope, sex is amazing and until you have a really complete sex life you can understand why someone would say sex isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Because pro tip: Having sex isn't necessarily having a sex life.

Cool, you've only just figured out that all women are slu>s.
What're they teaching here?
Every guy wants a slu> they just want her to be his slut.

Accept female nature, accept that all they have to do is click their fingers to get laid, accept they like being slu>s and we like being players.

In essence the OP is a budding DJ, these views always creep-up as the balance of AFC to DJ keeps rocking.

I'm willing to bet he's somewhere in the middle, not quite DJ but not entirely AFC, all labeling aside; his post is jumbled as fuc> with ego-soothing rationalisations.

Reaction score
Some of you "Alpha" Alfalfa's need a black man's confidence. That's why these birds be flockin to brothers for a some good fockin! Damn and they talk about us havin absent fathers! Alot of you dudes seem ll emotional and ish like you was raised strictly by ladies! One!

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't disagree with you more, my friend: I've seen dog**** ugly dudes hook up with some of the most incredible women I've ever laid eyes on - in public, not behind anybody's back.

Pete Doherty: enough said.

I can appreciate that perhaps there is some bitterness in this post, but I've always said that if you have a problem with the world, it is not the world at fault, it is the way in which you are interpretting the world.

You can change the lens anytime, my friend.

My question is: will maintaining this frame of mind lead you down the path of a more or less fulfilling existance.

Remember, your mind can change at any moment, so choose a mind that will help you, rather than hinder you.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU you 'looks matter' preaching fags. You're all fvcking stupid.

Edit: I just noticed how you posted this same thread at RSD and you got ripped to shreds and it got locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.