This forum needs a reality check

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figuratively speaking, guys here fall into two very distinguished categories:

1.) Guys that are misogynistic, bitter and angry because they're not successful with women. (80%)

2.) Guys that have potential. (20%)

Group one is ruining it for the guys that actually go out and try to improve. All of your negativity, pessimism, and general defeatist attitude is only plantings seeds in the minds of those who actually want to get better. It's hard enough, they don't need your nonsense.

It's the same threads over and over and over again. And of course that one topic people like to talk about that will also never end. So to the guys that are resigned to their fate of failing with women, fine. Go to a WoW forum or collect marbles. Don't come here.

I mean, when are we going to see threads like "Man, I accidently double booked two dates for the same night, what should I do?" Or "She's suspicious because girls keep calling my phone."

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to make a topic about how the quality of this forum has PLUMMETED, because it really has... Every topic on this forum has me saying either, "who the f*ck cares," "what the f*ck," or "not again..."

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:

1.) Guys that are misogynistic, bitter and angry because their not successful with women. (80%)

Group one is ruining it for the guys that actually go out and try to improve. All of your negativity, pessimism, and general defeatist attitude is only plantings seeds in the minds of those who actually want to get better. It's hard enough, they don't need your nonsense.

It's the same threads over and over and over again. And of course that one topic people like to talk about that will also never end. So to the guys that are resigned to their fate of failing with women, fine. Go to a WoW forum or collect marbles. Don't come here.

I mean, when are we going to see threads like "Man, I accidently double booked two dates for the same night, what should I do?" Or "She's suspicious because girls keep calling my phone."
Well, the majority of people on this forum has come her to become better/more successful with women and not because the are already successful!

I completely agree with you that they should STOP making posts about how they hate women! I even read a post earlier that someone was saying that it wasn't his fault that every woman was treating him like sh*t but every woman is a wh*re and needs to be treated badly! LOL

The good thing on this forum is that it has a fame point system! The green bar under someones name will let anyone know if taht person has said anything worthsaid before or he just speaks...

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something...

On this forum you just have to learn who's advice really worth your attention!
1)green bar
2)your brains

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Here's an example, the relatively new topic about when a girl asks if you save money, what do you say? This is pure and simple over-analyzation to the MAX. I mean, who the f*ck cares? Is it really that hard to find an answer for this question?

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but feel like if people ACTUALLY read the DJ bible then there wouldn't be NEARLY as much stupid sh!t.

The problem seems to be guys that want to blame anything but their pathetic selfs for their shortcomings.

Farfetched

Reaction score
SrDedosRapidos said:
I can't help but feel like if people ACTUALLY read the DJ bible then there wouldn't be NEARLY as much stupid sh!t.

The problem seems to be guys that want to blame anything but their pathetic selfs for their shortcomings.
Must agree, but to be honest, DJ Bible is not as visibly advertised and is located at the end of the page where very few new users will find it. I speak from experience, as it took me a few weeks until I realized where it was :whistle:

Still, I agree that the quality of the difference of the material in the Bible (and the few threads in discussion or tips) and the rest of the material on the forum in shocking. So generally, I just read more of the good tips and bible to learn and use the stupid threads for a laugh.

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Farfetched said:
Must agree, but to be honest, DJ Bible is not as visibly advertised and is located at the end of the page where very few new users will find it. I speak from experience, as it took me a few weeks until I realized where it was :whistle:

Still, I agree that the quality of the difference of the material in the Bible (and the few threads in discussion or tips) and the rest of the material on the forum in shocking. So generally, I just read more of the good tips and bible to learn and use the stupid threads for a laugh.
There does seem to be a great deal of people who really do sound like they hate women and many people do tend to blame anyone they can think of rather than looking at themselves at all. I'm a Counselor by trade and I have to say that I have seen far more bad advice and insulting of others than I have seen genuinely helpful input. I'm really not surprised there are so many men here who are not having a great deal of success with the opposite sex.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found it extremely odd that the DJ bible is the hardest thing to find on the whole damn site. Why?

In regards to the forum, I don't read much of it these days, but it seems some people are really bent on pushing a certain mindset or a certain agenda which is often somewhat misogynist. I feel that discussing things in terms like "this is how men are supposed to be" or "marriage is bad" or "**** feminists" is really missing the point. I see 2 reasons for being here:

1) You just don't 'get' women. It's a sticking point for you and you'd like to remedy it.

2) You used to not 'get' women, and you'd like to help.

... Or some combination of the above (learning and teaching along the way). I don't think that any philosophical/ideological discussion is really needed to say things like "yeah, I know you're nervous but I've done it too, just keep at it" or "what do you guys think of this approach?" So I don't think that any discussion of feminism or marriage (for or against) is needed here. Just help guys who were awkward -- like you once were -- get over their anxieties!

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self hating people make posts about giving up, on self-flagellation, on misogynist stuff, rants and negative topics because it feels good (for them) when people post back calling them names, being angry at them and so on. Misery enjoys company, even more when it reinforces a negative, self hating POV. It's not their fault that they feel like that and feel the urge to fill the place with it, it's your fault. Yes, you, the same guy who hates them negativists, roar back at them on their self-hating thread and make them feel better, at least for the minute it takes them to read it. You're completing a reinforcement cycle that goes on and on. Can you censor somebody because their life sucks and they would rather die than improve? Nope, not you, nor me, nor anybody. Leave them alone, and that's actually the best you can do. Cut the cycle.

Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:

1.) Guys that are misogynistic, bitter and angry because they're not successful with women. (80%)

Any "man" who calls other men misogynistic is AUTOMATICALLY a pvssy-azzed feminist in my books

Men are only angry and bitter at the women who are misandristic (look it up moron)

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly just read the Don Juan Tips forum. That in itself solved 90% of my problems. Im just trying to put it in practice these days..

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
OH NO. Am I going to be banned because I came here thinking this is a forum for improving as a MAN and not just to get some a$$? SOBS.

I think many of the issues and problems we see on the forums if the guys toughen up and start fixing their lives.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
While I sympathize with you here and I completely agree with your post, I'm afraid we will never see these posts. Why? Because the guys that show potential and double book their eve with 2 dates, know exactly how to talk their *ss out of that situation.

This forum will never be what you hope it will be, because it focuses on the art of self improvement and getting women, attracting a lot of AFCs in the process who are unwilling to make investments, unwilling to fail and unwilling to accept rejection. These are the 80% of the guys who will never make it past a few approaches and give up, and then b*tch and moan on these boards.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with what someone earlier said....since i am having more success with woman lately i have much less to post about..i am actually figuring it out for myself! theres nothing wrong with that! i literally ust ****ed a new girl 15 minutes agooo....BALLIN!!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
While I sympathize with you here and I completely agree with your post, I'm afraid we will never see these posts. Why? Because the guys that show potential and double book their eve with 2 dates, know exactly how to talk their *ss out of that situation.

This forum will never be what you hope it will be, because it focuses on the art of self improvement and getting women, attracting a lot of AFCs in the process who are unwilling to make investments, unwilling to fail and unwilling to accept rejection. These are the 80% of the guys who will never make it past a few approaches and give up, and then b*tch and moan on these boards.
Also there are a lot of guys who are in the 20% who just lurk and pick up good tips, read the DJ bible ...etc without having to ask questions at all, theres probably more than we think

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people join this forum for a variety of reasons.

In my case, I joined because I had just broken up with my girlfriend and needed advice on moving on and getting my confidence back. I am confident three months on, that if it wasnt for this website and the DJ bible that I would of been stinging a lot longer from the failure of that relationship. And in such a short space of time I wouldn't have had as much success with women.

However, maybe its down to bitterness, but I dont have nearly the amount of respect for women as I used to. Like I would be very guarded about trusting them and allowing myself to develop deeper feelings for them, without them proving themselves first. In my mind, thats a good thing.

I'm still learning, and I still make mistakes but this forum is still a very productive thing in my opinion.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum IS really negative. You'd have to be a sociopath to not feel that energy.

I've been bitter lately too, so I understand where it comes from.

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's negative because many, many members have thought distortions. The things a person thinks directly impacts how they feel and how they behave. A lot of people here would benefit from therapy, namely Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I posted a link for someone a couple of days ago. I'll post it again just in case anyone wants to change things so they feel happier and better about themselves. There are excellent self-help tools on this site:

http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/index.html

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
It's the same threads over and over and over again.
I couldnt agree more with this statement. Im sick of seeing people b1tch about this topic like its a new problem here at sosuave.

News flash, YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY TO ANY THREADS YOU DONT WANT TO. INFACT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE HERE AT THIS WEBSITE

Let the women haters hate women. Its pretty pathetic if their vibe can bring you down in any way.

And it should be noted that I think it is healthy for men who have struggled with women in their past to go through a women hating phase before becoming a respectable man. Just like women need to go through a slut phase before becoming a mature women. Its something that needs to get out of your system.

Veni, vidi, vici!