Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum Is Getting Ridiculous

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on ya'll. People are asking silly questions. Like getting a woman is rocket science. "If a girl says I'm sexy, what does that mean exactly?" Lmao give me a break. "If she calls me 7 times instead of 5 times what does that mean?" Dudes need to stop asking and being needy and get out into the real world cause lets be serious, you can't get no puss online. So get out of mommy's basement and hit up the mall or a party or something. Smh at masculinity succumbing to this effeminate world

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real bizarre thing is that there is a science to getting and keeping a woman.
the online portion is only half the battle. getting out and applying this stuff is the other half. i remember asking questions like that when i first came here and there was some pretty cool guys that unleashed some awesome advice that i used and was shocked that it actually worked.

sure it's not hard to get a woman now but i remember back in the day when i thought listening to a girls problems and sending them flowers and calling them all the time and writing them love letters was going to get me some leather. as i observed through the years i couldn't figure out what kept attracting all these girls that i liked to the wrong guy. then i found this place and became the wrong guy and have had alot of girlfriends since.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
insanity said:
the real bizarre thing is that there is a science to getting and keeping a woman.
the online portion is only half the battle. getting out and applying this stuff is the other half. i remember asking questions like that when i first came here and there was some pretty cool guys that unleashed some awesome advice that i used and was shocked that it actually worked.

sure it's not hard to get a woman now but i remember back in the day when i thought listening to a girls problems and sending them flowers and calling them all the time and writing them love letters was going to get me some leather. as i observed through the years i couldn't figure out what kept attracting all these girls that i liked to the wrong guy. then i found this place and became the wrong guy and have had alot of girlfriends since.
i don't concur. maybe if you quit hanging around the hpv infected type girls and found a sweet pretty young thang (hope i spelled that in the sufficient southern twang sort of way). being in love is an amazing thing. maybe it is something that can't be found in america/uk these days. beats me. however, i speak from experience when i say that sending flowers (a must if you want girls in much of the world) and writing sweet letters is very rewarding.

the problem with this site is that it is all about quanitity. how many times have you heard guys talking about all the "hot chicks" they see and they end up living in america? that is an impossiblity my friends. the majority of girls in america are fat (gov't stats show this). add bad genetics to the mix and terrible fashion sense (ban the damn flip-flops) and you gotta do some heavy searching. getting random girls to sleep with you is no challenge. i am sure that practically any guy on here could score if he headed for cancun during spring break.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well early in the dating game, sending flowers and writing sweet letters is suicide. i am in love and have been for the last 5 years and it is amazing but turning all puss will get you stomped on no matter what part of the world your in. women love men, not pansies.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post like yours is posted here like once a week. Actually this forum got ridiculous long ago. The webmaster could fix this by creating few more subforums. The section for newbies/stupid questions would help for starters. But obviously he doesn't care.

612_Da_Playa said:
Dudes need to stop asking and being needy and get out into the real world cause lets be serious, you can't get no puss online.
Dudes need to stop asking stupid questions. It's bad to overanalyze everything. No puss online, but from online, and even that's sad thing to try too.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
well early in the dating game, sending flowers and writing sweet letters is suicide. i am in love and have been for the last 5 years and it is amazing but turning all puss will get you stomped on no matter what part of the world your in. women love men, not pansies.
This is not true. There are places in the world where women are useless in this way, but there cultures that will show respect for you .

Americanized hors will spit on you if you do something nice for them.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i'm canadian and i have lived almost in every province and i haven't seen any difference in canadian girls except in the sticks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
Post like yours is posted here like once a week. Actually this forum got ridiculous long ago. The webmaster could fix this by creating few more subforums. The section for newbies/stupid questions would help for starters.
How about a section for people who don't search the forum or read the bible before posting? That should cover all of the basis.