Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"This Flaking problem is going to make me turn into a Super Saiyan, soon"

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.

The situation, is multiple women Flaking. I've read the current Flaking threads, but I still can't help get into a fits of rage about it and ruffle my feathers. If you think of the byproduct (getting the lay), was it all worth it in the end, for the trouble? I've watched 4 hours worth of Tyler's Blueprint Decoded, and it instantly got me into a good state, irreverent and nonchalant.

However, the second, I made plans with a girl, prior a week ago. She flaked, said I was too far away from her. I called her back after an hour, (because I thought this Fat B!tch shouldn't have the privledge of thinking she can flake like that), basically just to rant. She then said she was going to see some "Friends" - group of guys, most definetely, and had a tone of disrespect I didn't like. So I hung up.

I'm also, red hot, about another girl, who I cold approached. Called her whilst she was at some House Party, could hear a load of guys in the background. She lives around the corner from me, yet couldn't come out onetime I asked her, reply to any texts, even from different phone numbers, but somehow found energy to go to this party, miles and miles away from where she lives. I want to kick someones ass so badly right now. Literally, pwn, with no chance of them winning. I know I'm being extremely childish, inane and probably not too understanding, I just need to type right now, to get out of my head.

Rant/ over.

http://www.dragonballz.ws/plogger/plog-print.php?id=218 LOL

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya bro. Its just a fact of life at this point, flaking is to be expected
unfortunately. I don't care how good your game is, how good looking you
are, how much money you have.. you will fall victim to this crime!! haha.

The good news is this:

mens value does not decrease with age.

womens value decreases substantially with age.

he shoots... he scooooores!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I hear ya bro. Its just a fact of life at this point, flaking is to be expected
unfortunately. I don't care how good your game is, how good looking you
are, how much money you have.. you will fall victim to this crime!! haha.

The good news is this:

mens value does not decrease with age.

womens value decreases substantially with age.

he shoots... he scooooores!
the really crazy part is that usually a man's value goes up with age.