Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this feeling is not right

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u ever just started thinking about a woman... shes not particularly beautiful but she seemed to stay on your mind for days realizing u have some kind of love? for this woman.. you listen to this song and that one line keeps ringing in ur head 'this feeling is not right'..u know...when ur thinking about the woman constnatly u feel desperate but theres nothing u can do about it.

the next day, today, u notice shes hitting up all ur friends except for you ... tells ur friend that hooked u guys up that ur a nobody and that he shouldnt hang out with me at all ...she starts kicking it with ur virgin friend instead and supposedly they have some 'connection'...only to avoid ur phone calls to arrange a meetup for later.

backtrack a few days before, she is available. she gladly gets someone to drive her to hang out with you. you go out and there are no moves made... the next day she hangs out with you and the friend that hooked u two guys up. there is a distinct feeling in the air that she is not interested. yet, she gives u some sort of attention.

the day after the next u call her early in the morning with some nice words..nice words that go something like 'i was thinking about you all day i don't know why.....i kno we have a connection...' that seemed to got her smilling...she even says thank you

that night all the friends come out...you've been thinking about her the whole day and seeing her u still notice that she is cold to you. you reach out to touch her and she is not receptive to ur advance, it almost seems like ur touch will make her extremely uncomfortable. this is where u do what u love to do the most and suddenly attraction/interest is there... she shows interest in you, you put ur arm on her back and she is no longer resistant. things looking good right?

later on that day she calls "i need someone to drive me to go get doctors papers".. you drive her and you guys chat. she sings along to ur slow jams...then she wants to tell you that she doesnt like being blunt but shes going to go head and be blunt for now. she says ur slow as ****...she mentions the time we went to her house and we weren't as quiet as could be..extremely disrespectful.... you bring up a line that u might think will work: "u seem to know how people should be acting right, thats why i respect you'...shes silent, lifts her leg up to the seat. it was time to drop her off and she says thank you quickly.

the next few days u dont call her because u realize trying to get her to like u is the exact opposite mindframe you should have when trying to convey that you are the prize. i think i am the prize.

which leads it back to her telling my friend that im a nobody. talking **** about me to all my friends. ur worse than you were before. u have no idea whats going on in this girls mind but thoughts of her still linger in yours.

Reaction score
You are right: what's going on here is not right. Kudos to you for being perceptive! I mean that. There are a lot of men out there who do not realize these things. Especially all the other "friends" she apparently strings along.

This girl is what we men call playing games. She is seeking attention and is effectively using her female assets and charms to employ the attention and services of weak-minded people for her own needs and whims.

This behaviour is completely not understandable to us men. Why? Because us men, we make the world and our own reality. Whereas most women are raised to believe that others make it for them

That's why she needs the attention of others. To feel good. To get around in life. To be. In your example, literally, she needs you. Your body, not you.

This is never the hallmark of a healthy individual.

She's using you. She's not into you. But you know that.

What's going on in her mind you ask? Whatever is going on in the mind of a fragile, sense of self-lacking, attention-seeking girl. That's what's going on.

Dreamz, something is very wrong here: you're giving this girl something very special: your attention. Your feelings. Ask yourself this: whatever has she done to deserve that, other than looking pretty, catching your eye and being an image for you to project your ideas of a dreamgirl on?

This is not your dreamgirl. This is not a woman worthy of your life. Spend no more thought on her. Do no longer wonder what's going on in her head. Understanding it, if you can at all, won't change her. It'll only cost you time and heart break.

Instead, focus on you. Live your dream of a glorious life. Live your life and have her watching you do it. That'll teach her the best lesson.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Alexander, thank you for understanding. some valuable insight i received there... things will turn out better as soon as these dreams of a glorious life do not involve her. i will keep you posted if anything else goes wrong. good luck

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only person that has experienced this.

The key is accepting and understanding that it's happening, which you seem to be doing. Most blokes will go through life experiencing this kind of sh!t without knowing why it's happening, and thus allowing it to happen again and again.

Most of us have been the victims of this at some point, some more often than others (ie I've been there many times.)