Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is telling me she is in love with me after a week.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could have been the most boring letter I have ever, ever read. I mean seriously, what the F is she talking about? It's just a bunch of rambling that goes nowhere.

Anyways, normal people do not act like this. Only very mentally disturbed people do. She's clearly a recluse in her hometown, she's looking for an escape to America and you're the perfect bait to help her survive and be a companion. "I WILL FIND YOU." Lol.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Oh. Is this what we're doing? Trying to find logic in his posts?

I just assumed that we all knew that this guy is a troll and were just entertaining him for a bit.
Ah, well hell.

That's what I get for spending time away from the boards.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow said:
That could have been the most boring letter I have ever, ever read. I mean seriously, what the F is she talking about? It's just a bunch of rambling that goes nowhere.

Anyways, normal people do not act like this. Only very mentally disturbed people do. She's clearly a recluse in her hometown, she's looking for an escape to America and you're the perfect bait to help her survive and be a companion. "I WILL FIND YOU." Lol.
lol. i know its boring. but she spent 3 hours writing it.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
run!!!!!!!!!!!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
lol. i know its boring. but she spent 3 hours writing it.
are you a fan of the show friends?

that whole letter thing reminds me of an episode

granted, rachel and ross knew each other for like a decade not a week, but still

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone say stage 5 clinger alert? Anyways I'd keep her around if I were you. You could have a foreign sugar momma/sex slave on your hands lol. It seems like you're in a bad place atm so what good is getting rid of someone that you enjoy talking to gonna do?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Can someone say stage 5 clinger alert? Anyways I'd keep her around if I were you. You could have a foreign sugar momma/sex slave on your hands lol. It seems like you're in a bad place atm so what good is getting rid of someone that you enjoy talking to gonna do?
Last night i talked to her for a while. I tried to explain infatuation, and obession. She said she understand, that I dont need to return the love. She said her loving me is enough.... she brought up the term unrequited love.... I asked her would she really send me money? she said she would send me 350 dollars.... I feel like shes hooked on me now...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Last night i talked to her for a while. I tried to explain infatuation, and obession. She said she understand, that I dont need to return the love. She said her loving me is enough.... she brought up the term unrequited love.... I asked her would she really send me money? she said she would send me 350 dollars.... I feel like shes hooked on me now...
Cool story, bro.

Tell her that you'll really love her if she starts f**king women. Then get her to skype as she bangs girls in front of the camera. Then send me the videos.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Cool story, bro.

Tell her that you'll really love her if she starts f**king women. Then get her to skype as she bangs girls in front of the camera. Then send me the videos.
lol. ruthless

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
you do notice that the first picture and the last picture don't look alike? and that both are different from pictures 2 and 3?

2 and 3 can be the same person, but it seems like 3 different girls

unless the first 3 were during her awkward adolesence
Yeah, that first one she looks real young. Strange set of pictures she sent you. That last one was the hook though....

Has she sent you more....recent ones?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Yeah, that will turn out real well...
You know I was kidding.

You also know there are tons of red flags here and you should watch your radar screen for incoming.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Hah it might be fked up but if some silly chick wants to send me money I'm not gonna stop her. Idk why dudes think you're trolling though. Chit like this happens on the internet all the time. When people aren't getting the social interaction they need in real life they will turn to the internet.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Well she doesnt have recent pics. I try to get her to show me her tits on cam, but she says if she is my girlfriend, she will do what ever I want. She try to get me to agree to this a lot.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The other pictures look different from the first because they were taken on Instagram and she added the filter effect.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
You know I was kidding.

You also know there are tons of red flags here and you should watch your radar screen for incoming.
What kind of incoming exactly do you think could result? Shes in china..

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
So. Should I accept her money? She wants to come here to bang, she also wants me to go there at some point.
Why not? You have money and pvssy to gain and nothing to lose. She looks like a damn 12 year old in some of those pics lol she's not gonna kill you in your sleep or steal all your stuff. Besides it would make an entertaining story. You got a Chinese chick to travel half way across the world just to bang you.