this chick is such a piece of sh!t, fvckin ridiculous

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
ok so my roomate and i meet these chicks through some mututal people blah blah. well call stupid b1tch b1tch and her friend cutie. b1tch was giving signs that she wanted me and it seemed like cutie wanted my roomate. I wasn't totally attracted but b1tch seemed good enough to bone. at one point cutie told me b1th was interested in me. When she said that I sh!t you not b1tch was sucking my roomats d1ck in his room (found out later). I was like well ok then. I didnt bone her when the iron was hot and she ended up fvcking my roomate since i didnt pursue her fast enough. Thats the first time b1tch was being an idiot. Giving me signs and then going and fvcking my roomate. so after that i just started ignoring and being a d1ck cause she deserves it. she comes over and i dont say whats up. she thinks im being weird but she doesnt get the point i think. i just act like i dont know her sometimes.

b!tches friend cutie is better looking anyways. I dont know cutie that well though. So I go to the bar where both of them work. b1tch hooked me up with like 10 free drinks the night before last night. last night it was funny cause I had this ch1ck who is such an AW and has giant boobs just hanging out. we were holding hands and i go up to b1tch and order a drink. she fvckin charges me for the drinks. again shes being a fvckin b1tch. Later on i go say whats up to cutie. she then asks what i am doing afterwards (recently they started to come over after the bars close to party) i say probalby partying. she knew my roomate who her friend, the b1tch is fvcking was out of town. so that was an IOI i guess from her. she put her number in my phone and i said just come over afterwards she said ok blabh blah blah.

well cutie called me and came over. it was me and two other dudes. i said wheres b1tch at? she said oh shes coming over. me and cutie start taking shots. b1tch shows up and takes some shots. so its just me and the two girls at this point. i got really fvcked up and so does cutie. b1tch was getting sassy and being fvcking stupid. at one point she brought up my roomate with me and she said somehting like shes not totally into him. and i said am i more your type than him? she said something like i dont have a type or whatever. guess it was good to say that infront of cutie just to make a little jealously plot line. b1tch starts yawning then and saying she wants to go home. its 4 am, understandable. but here is where she started being a b1tch and fvcking sh1t up. she asks cutie if she wants to sleep at her house. cutie says no im going to stay here. in my head i was like sweet. but b1tch then reallly started pushing her to leave with her. cutie still refused. b1tch was about to leave and said make sure shes ok and said yea ok. but then b1tch fvckin asked her again. so cutie got up and said ok. I didnt say one word during the time when b1tch was asking her to leave. and they said bye and left. fvckin unbelieveable sh!t this b1tch is doing.

i know she did that cause the way i was being a d1ck to her (b1tch). well know im going to be really nice when i see her (probably tonight) so shes stops sabotaging sh1t. fvckin b1tch

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
if i say something i look desperate and wont show a willingness to walk away.