Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick called me "kid."

Gatorade

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my girl friends calls everyone kid.......It's just the way some people talk.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
i would say you over-reacted, she was just being playful. it wqas a mistake so i woud just play it off like it was nothing, dont bring it up unless she does
This. I once had this broad calling me kid (except I am younger than her) and just let it slide, i felt a lil' offended at first but i gave no reaction whatsoever and got good results. Do nothing, it does wonders.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick calls me a kid, I let them know about it. I might not get pissed or over react but I let them know through my words and actions that they have insulted me. In my opinion, if someone insults or belittles you, you don't have to put up with it. Either don't be with persons like that or let them know about it.

However there are situations where someone calling me a kid could probably be fine, but there would be never romance involved.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal. I've had a girl call me kiddo through text before... I was like wtf for a second but after, I really thought nothing of it, and said nothing to her about it.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
you are a kid who has no self confidence

big johnny use to beat your ass in the school yard before and call you kid? lol

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I let your immature remarks go past this being an internet forum.

It really comes down to situation and the way the message is percieved. But, in my opinion, if someone you want to be romantically involved is calling you "a kid" you are in a bad shape. If I would call you "a retard" would you let that slip too. It could be said in a funny or uninsulting way yet it would still send a message which in my opinion is not "innocent".

and btw, I have only never been bullied a bit by older students and never the ones same age as me. Once some kid was laughing behind my back in a lecture and I went straight to him and told him to stop. He never did it again. Quess I'm immature but I don't have to put up with anything I don't like.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, one of my co-workers once called me "son", I was like, "Aww, thanks ma, you're the best!" It was pretty funny.

Reaction score
Next time a girl calls you kid, tell her "that's right, when are you going to babysit me?"

Bring on those rep points... my inner game is starting to shine.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think donG. has a good point. (Sorry, didn't notice the page jump.) I mean, sure you over reacted, but it was a **** test if you think about it. The girl probably was baiting for some reaction and at least you responded proper. I used to have a GF who was like a 9.5 and she used to pull this crap on me all the time, but in VERY subtle ways. (like asking if the 'little boy' liked his...[whatever.]) Lucky for me, I usually missed it and looked like I didn't care what she thought. When I did catch though I always turned it into a joke at her expense rather then mine.

But now, your goal should be either to accept it, or try to avoid it. If she brings it up tell her you had an awful day, and it was all her fault. Which can be used for real good teasing material, tell her some outlandish story about how your dog died, you lost all you money gambling, and that you couldn't stop the doom ray today, and your super powers are starting to fade with age... Then it seems funnier then whats gone on. Or you simply diffuse with an apology and "lets move on" as everyone else said.