Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chic has kids....EWW.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a major turn off for me.

Especially when the girl is younger than me.I'm 23 and she is(was cuz i'm not talking to her anymore) 19.

With two kids already.TWO..2 children already.

It's an epedimic in the city,I tell you.

She--like most women with kids--omitted this detail completley when i pushed up on her in a steakhouse about 4 days ago.

No,cuz she works,she studies,she doesn't have time but she's gonna mess with me anyways.

This ***** has two children and she was insinuating i'm the loser.Riight.

I seen her today at the mall with her loser baby daddy i'm assuming.:down: He looked like a complete jailbird.

I just gave her the "Ewww" expression and scrunched up my face.Her man looked me up and down but I didn't care,I'm bigger than him.

I just walked away SMH and didn't say anything.

IMO--it's not cool to fawk women with kids.I'm a young guy and there's two many nice,attractive women out there for me to be taking care of somebody's bastard kids.

Sorry to be mean but I don't care how cute she is.If she's under 30 and has kids i'm not messing with her.I'm not talking the chance of cacthing feelings or busting in this chic by accident and getting her pregnagt.

No way.:nono: Not me.

How do you guys feel about this?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Well, I'd have to say it strongly depends on the person! But to be perfectly honest, most of the women i date just don't have kids. The ones that are so young and have already like 2-3 kids are generally very STUPID. The type your describe fits the profile perfectly. Loser jailbird who knocked her up and doesn't have a thing going for him (and her dumb enough to bare his children).

And those types have totally NO appeal for me whatsoever (not even to bust a nut). But there are others, sometimes a bit older already though (23-26) who have children that i had fun with and they weren't pushy or clingy or looking for a sugar daddy/whatever and last but not least not STUPID.

So yeah for me it's very much dependant on the person, though in general, no i don't mes with them (but not specifically because of the fact that they have kids).

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a big no-no, definitely a trap you should avoid falling into.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cue Admiral Ackbar's "It's a Trap" scene from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont want to date a woman with kids then dont.

just because she has kids doesnt mean she isnt worthy of going out on a date.

hanging out at the mall with a loser baby daddy, well that would be the turn off to me.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya', Realnezz, by the way you asked awhile back if anybody was from the Dominican Republic, well a friend of mine has relatives out there (and he met a Dominican woman) and is currently over there with her now. I will probably visit him sometime later this year, I'm looking forward to the Dominican women for sure. (Or as Tech. puts it "cinnamon-colored" women.)

Though I'm partial to Puerto Rican (Boricuan) women as well.

Here's some eye-candy for those of you who like Latin/Hispanic women - http://www.fuego-magazine.com

This advice is classic though....

Lose the Pick-Up Lines There isn’t anything that is a best pick-up line. Just be you, be real, and be confident. The worst pick-up line? Whew, there are so many. One dude said, “Let’s have a baby, I’ll give you a pretty baby.” That just means he wanted to f*ck. I get that a lot, though
Anyhow, hitting it when it comes to women with kids is one thing. But staying with her long-term, forget it. I've talked to too many women who feel that if they become pregnant by one man and has his kid, they are entitled to find another man if things don't work out and ask for his support with her kid.

To me that's straight up chump behavior at best, it's good though that you made this thread to keep this idea fresh in the minds of men because women (as we all know) don't think like a man and they still want what he has, regardless of whether it's fair for him or not.

Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yeah Silk I used to live down there.The women are way freindlier then over here.

They can be caucasian with blonde hair blue eyes(usually upperclass...thats how it goes in Latin america) to very,very dark.

Yeah most of us are in between and look straight african american for the most part.Most of the women look better though.

Don't judge by what dominicanas you seen up here,they look 10x better.I don't know what it is but america gets the uglier dominican women for some reason.Nice bodies but not too pretty.

Down there though?oohhh boy.And they're freindly,will come up and talk to you and know there roles.

lol,just dress a lil' fancy (and a lil' tight )and brush up on your spanish.Don't be afraid to hit up the rich girls they're even easier to deal with since they speak english and come to the states frequently,they look the best,straight up models sometimes..real talk.

Have fun.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
if you dont want to date a woman with kids then dont.

just because she has kids doesnt mean she isnt worthy of going out on a date.

hanging out at the mall with a loser baby daddy, well that would be the turn off to me.

One kid I can understand(and I still won't take her seriously if she's under 25).But multiple children?

The worst is the ones with mad kids by different fathers.Wow,that's some straight Maury ****.

And for the weirdest reason I ALWAYS attract the hot ones with kids...I guess I look like a nice guy.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,not even men with kids there damnselves want women with kids.

When I hear a broad has kids I just either..:rock: if I wannna fawk that particular day but pretty soon without miss I just go..:down: :down:

I'm not a sucker.Go find one.

Really I don't care how fine they are.Go find yourself some "thug" who told you to try and act cool?

Not me.Handle ur bidnezz.let us free people couple up,take your ass home.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed around with a girl that was knocked up at a young age.

My advice: Run...and dont ever look back, no matter how hot they are.

99% of them have major problems and heavy baggage. :nono:

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't date women with kids either...i'm 25, got my education, successful, i'm the prize...i won't settle for that...us DJ's are the catch..its too bad for the knocked up females who could have had us...but had kids instead

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 36, and therefore meet more women with kids, but they are older and therefore having kids is not seen as a black mark too much.

Either way, the main problems with single mums are: (a) the ex-boyfriend/hubby father will always in the picture. Unless you make peace with him and preferably beomce friends, he will piss you off. (b) Time alone away from the kids will be scarce unless she has good support or can affort child minding services. (c) Lot of talk about the kids and what the little darlings did. If you don't like kids, don't go there. Duh. The saving grace is that most kids can be great fun once you get to know them.

Young women or girls who already have kids...yes I agree that if it was on purpose, then they have failed a basic intelligence test in life. A bit like becoming a smoker in this day and age of all the health warnings. Instant loser status.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
It's an epedimic in the city,I tell you.
the word epidemic SHOULD BE IN BOLD! where i live not a moment goes by not seeing young women with babies. It is so bad you have to do an investigation before you ever approach a woman these days! These days they either have a bf already, already had babies out of wedlock (slut mothers), or have already had sex countless times before theyre even old enough to drink.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , if you don't like her don't date her. Seems pretty lame to be on the net dissing her out tho'

<rolls eyes>

Jaded

Reaction score
The only thing I can tell you is "forget about it". Seriously, it's not even worth it to waste your precious time. :)
Move on. There are, like you've already said, so many nice ladies out there.
I don't think you would want to get into an accident with her and be the father of her possibly 3rd child.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if she was older (i.e. Cougar material, around 30yrs old) and had a kid or two. Def. not if she's my age though.

If she has a kid at least you know she puts out.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so stereotypical!

I agree alot of women with kids are bad news, but you can't group them all together.

There can be legit reasons why someone has a kid and single: the guy died, he cheated on her or they just made a mistake and split.

Certainly doesn't make her a slut or a second class citizen.

I'd prefer not to date a woman with kids but if she a great girl then I'd make an exception.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic has kids....EWW.
So if you don't like it, move on...... It's not a difficult concept.