This article explains the SMV, and the hidden danger of feminism

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I DEFINITELY date better quality, pro rata, in my 30s.

I was not a player in my youth and got limited action,a lot of my action when I was younger was with older chicks or younger chicks. It seems that magic 20-25 mark is purely for *******s.

However, I feel fatter, older and less attractive now, but younger women now seen to smile at me more. Way more than when I was their age. Even when I am dressed like **** with no SMV.

A woman once said to me that Men "don't carry themselves" right till they hit 30. I can attest I suppose. Also, I note that I don't auto-agree with their opinions and have the confidence to challenge,and I have my own mind. They sure like that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started another thread that references a different article but that references the same study.

I just love the solipsism:
The anthropologist suggested some women might need to be prepared to compromise some of their standards in order to find love. But she suggested society should act to increase the number of men going into higher education.

“It may be about rethinking the way we approach this,” she said.

“Most women who are educated would like to have an educated partner. Traditionally women have also wanted to ‘marry up’ to go for someone more successful, financially well off.”

“Maybe women need to be prepared to be more open to the idea of a relationship with someone not as educated. But also may be we need to be doing something about our boys and young men, to get them off to a better start.”
So! We shouldn't be helping men to further their education for the sake of helping them, but rather so that women who spend their youth married to the academy or corporation, riding the c0ck carousel to pass the time, can have a suitable husband when the expiration date draws near!

My opinion: :down:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cares about women education as much as women cares about one rep max squat of men.

Men celebrate their 150kgs one rep max as much as women put their graduation picture on tinder thinking it will make them look attractive.

Best suggestion to those women is to make an honest assesment of their value in terms of look, youth and femininity then consider men balanced to that level.