Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This actually works

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was at the local watering hole and me and my people were sitting at a table, but then more people came that we knew to sit by us so I took two chairs from another table that was empty. Well, the two people left and I forgot to take the chairs back. Next thing I see is two FINE looking girls standing at the table with no chairs, then I bring them the chairs and say, "Here yall go. I couldn't help but notice these cute damsels in distress standing here. So I thought I, prince charming, would come sweep yall off yall's feet and into these chairs." They laughed, we talked some more, and exchanged contact information.

Then a light bulb went off in my head...

I took the two chairs back to my table and played the waiting game.

Needless to say, two more girls came by (not as good looking, but still pretty boneable). I brought them the two chairs, said the SAME EXACT LINE, and the results were the same. :eek:

This was pretty awesome. Got two more numbers.

I did it again!!!!! SAME RESULT! TWO MORE NUMBERS!
I did it one more time!!!! SAME MOTHER F'N RESULTS! TWO NUMBERS AGAIN!

That's 8 numbers in a span of 3 hours! Had I not gone in dance for the rest of the night, I probably could've gotten more!

Guys! PLEASE TRY THIS NEXT TIME YALL GO OUT! Do the same line and I promise the same results! I will do this game again in the future. I hope it works the same for yall like it did for me.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool bro. The line is a little cheesy but i can see that working.. .GOOD JOB

Igetit!

Reaction score
I hate to say this,but this actually seem like a good idea. And the fact that this was something you discovered by accident is also cool. This kinda seems Mystery Method-ish.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I hate to say this,but this actually seem like a good idea. And the fact that this was something you discovered by accident is also cool. This kinda seems Mystery Method-ish.
Everything that works is a good idea.

To the OP - That's the power of using a script. You have consistency. You can stay one step ahead of your audience. And you can come up with scripts like this on the spot and polish it for reuse.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the finest techniques I've ever used. I loved using it and I hope some of yall will use it. It was exhilarating! And the fact I discovered this on accident makes it even more awesome!

Yall can't see it now, but I'm giving myself a pat on the back :)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, ditch the silly chair thing and just approach them. You really think they WOULDN'T have given their numbers if you hadn't done the chair switch thing? Of course not.

This just goes to show that belief is probably the most important thing in PU. 95% of the time, if you fully commit, you will be successful.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
****ing nice dude. Nice experiment and nice report, good opener too lol.

I wish we could see more posts like this.

I love doing little experiments like this. I'm going to try to do more of them and report back here and let you all know how it went down.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to give you a bigger picture, I would have invited all of them to hang with me on a Friday night. 1 dude with 6-10 chicks. That's how you play the game.

Approach many chicks during the day. Forget about dates. Get them to be friends with you and hang out with you on Fri Sat nights. Awesome social proof. Good social circle. And a chance to meet some of the finest women in the clubs using your social value.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ran into two Joes looking for their chairs? Looks like this table was reserved for chicks only. The waiters didn't see you taking the chairs back either? I am shocked that they could assign guests to a table without chairs.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
You never ran into two Joes looking for their chairs? Looks like this table was reserved for chicks only. The waiters didn't see you taking the chairs back either? I am shocked that they could assign guests to a table without chairs.
I've come to think that outside of LA, it's a different world.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Nah man, it's just come in and sit down. The bar tender was too busy to notice I stole them.