Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Third date and not even a makeout

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on a long date with a girl yesterday; our 3rd date.

1st date ends I get a hug

2nd date ends I walk her to her car--I get a 1.5 second kiss on the lips

3rd Date I pick her up at her Step Dad's and Mom's house.

Date ends I drop her off on street in front of house and what do I get?

A half kiss (the kind you give a relative--part cheek and part lip). We were still in the car; I did not walk her up to door.

Now in her defense, maybe she felt awkward making out in a car in front of her parents house on the street(it was 9pm)

The dates seem to go fairly well with her asking a lot of questions too.

When we text she always uses emoticons and gives me detailed responses.

However, she has not layed a hand of me on any of the dates (e.g, an arm touch, knee touch, etc). where I have to her on a limited basis.

Valiant

Reaction score
Have you done any escalating? Waiting for the girl to make a move will leave you with your hand on your **** 90% of the time.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you kiss her on your third date? And I don't mean in the end, but in the beginning!

Why wait for the end to get/go for the kiss?
What are you doing during the date?
How old are you?

More information needed!

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably should of kissed her in the beginning. I felt awkward since we were just leaving her parents house. Her step dad is my former boss.

We went to a college hockey game and then dinner.

I am 36 and she is 29.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So next time, don't wait till the end! Make your move earlier! Apply some kino and go for it! It's not really confusing!

You have to understand that this is all on you! She is decent until now and you didn't give us anything more than just what you did and didn't do!

All you can get from here is the kick you need! Do it!

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
So next time, don't wait till the end! Make your move earlier! Apply some kino and go for it! It's not really confusing!

You have to understand that this is all on you! She is decent until now and you didn't give us anything more than just what you did and didn't do!

All you can get from here is the kick you need! Do it!

Well, I am usually NOT shy, but if a woman seems reserved and not flirty it makes me back off.

I would push my knee into hers at game a lil, touched her leg a couple of times and maybe put my hand briefly on her hip...so I did some KINO somewhat.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Uses Emoticons, You Funny

WCS14 said:
Went out on a long date with a girl yesterday; our 3rd date.
What's constitutes, "long?"

WCS14 said:
The dates seem to go fairly well with her asking a lot of questions too.
You ever go on a job interview, and the H. R. person asks, a lot of questions, skin and grin in your face, but you never hear from the H R person again or get a rejection letter, despite "everything going well?Same difference, she's sizing you and she's trying to decide on whether or not she wants to f*ck with you.

It's YOUR JOB to escalate the interaction and make her 'gina tingle. If she's uncomfortable, believe me, she'll slow you down. Like I once read on this very site in the DJ Bible, it's better to get shut down for being too aggressive as opposed to not being aggressive enough.

WCS14 said:
Now in her defense, maybe she felt awkward making out in a car in front of her parents house on the street(it was 9pm)
You know where Rex lost his virginity? No Rex, where did you lose your v-card. Rex lost his virginity in a parking lot in the back of stolen Bronco at about 2 P.M. in the afternoon.

The first time I ever f*cked around with "HONEY," her mother and little brother were in the living room, while I was licking HONEY'S snatch. If ya boy didn't f*ck up, I could have f*cked "HONEY," that day too.

My best friend routinely f*cked chicks in his room while his great-grandmother and his mom where in the living room.

My other best friend used to sneak chicks into his bedroom. I've also heard of stories of dudes getting head in front of either the chick's or the dude's house. The reason why I tell you these stories is to tell you this. If ole girl liked you enough or was horny enough, she would have f*cked or at least suck you off real good in front of house. Hell some chicks are so freaky, that they get off on that kind of sh*t.

WCS14 said:
When we text she always uses emoticons and gives me detailed responses. :up: :crackup:
You a funny nigga. See why you can't put much stake in binary code characters that you receive via text. The sh*t doesn't mean anything, you'll obviously seeing something in the text, that she doesn't. I bet if you were to call her you'd see the lack of interest in her voice before she rushed you off of the phone. She always uses emoticons and gives me detailed responses, that's the funny line of the day.

WCS14 said:
However, she has not layed a hand of me on any of the dates (e.g, an arm touch, knee touch, etc). where I have to her on a limited basis.
One of the many mantras of So Suave is "Judge a woman by her actions, not her words. And her words lack congruency with her actions. When a chick's actions isn't consistent with her words, your default answer is in her actions and right now she either developing or has low interest in you. For your sake you better hope during your interrogation, excuse me, I mean "date," you didn't say or do something that turn her off, especially during one of those marathon text sessions or the hella long a$$ third date. It would help if you can provide the questions she asked you and how you responded to them. In the mean time, you need to listen to this,

Episode 58: Stop Not Escalating the Situation With Her (Steps to Move Through Each Phase of the Dating Stage)

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/6/

Episode 111: Weak vs. Strong Buying Signals from Women (With Examples)

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
Well, I am usually NOT shy, but if a woman seems reserved and not flirty it makes me back off.

I would push my knee into hers at game a lil, touched her leg a couple of times and maybe put my hand briefly on her hip...so I did some KINO somewhat.
I do understand what you mean. Sometimes it is nice to get a hint or a green flag that she is telling you...gogogo. But you are not....so your job is to make it happen. If you go for it and she starts to withdraw....then she may not be into you and it is time to cut your losses and move on.
Abe

Crownife

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be making the moves first.

Calibrate obviously, but sometimes....just do it and see where it leads.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Try holding her hand.

If she doesn't reciprocate then maybe it's time re evaluate your options.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your lack of escalation is getting you closer to the friendzone than you think.

WCS14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied:

Here is the final verdict.

Texted her for date number four--got no response; looks like I am out.

So, what male dating experts say is 100% true!

Never pay attention to what a woman says; pay attention to her actions.

The fact that this girl asked me personal questions alot, was nice and sent me smiley faces via text meant absolutely nothing!

Throughout our three dates, she never once put her hand on my arm, shoulder, etc and when we walked together, she seemed to keep her distance a little. All I got was quick kiss on the lips the second date and on the third, I got a kiss that was half cheek and half lip; hence her actions, not her words.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you have basically "friend zoned" yourself but not doing anything...

Easiest way to get things started:

Tell her she looks stressed and could use a nice massage and that you give the world's best massages(doesn't need to be true), all women love massages, I have NEVER have a woman turn one down. This is so easy it should be banned in the 50 states and 125 countries around the world...

Have her sit in front of you, and start massaging her shoulders and neck area. After a minute or two whisper in her ear "how does that feel?"(I would skip this but this would be a good bridge for you to the next step so you can get some practice whispering in a low, deep voice), and she should tell you it feels great or something like that...

Then move her hair over her ears and keep massaging her shoulders/neck, maybe even stroking her hair a few times as you do it... then move your face closer to her neck and smell it---like a animal smells a person...its something instinctual that will get her turned on...smell her neck, her hair and then whisper in her ear how good she smells as you bring your arms around her and pull her back into you, then start moving your hands down her arms, down her sides and then from the outside of her hips to her knees and back up again...I even intentionally "accidentally" brush the outside of their breasts and butt while doing it, because it gets them even hornier, but I definitely wouldn't recommend you trying this on your first time...after you do it enough times, you'll know exactly how to do it to make it look innocent...

She should be enjoying this and leaning back into you by this point, keep smelling her and then this time when you get near her ear, kiss her gently on the neck and maybe nibble her ear lobe a little...if she doesn't tell you to stop or doesn't do anything just keep going kissing her neck, rubbing her up and down and smelling her, whispering how good she feels and smells in her ear(I would just start whispering all the things I'd love to do to her, but baby steps for you at this point)...you should start hearing and feeling a change in her breathing...short, shallow breaths...this means she is getting aroused and turned on....fan the fire and keep going...if you do it right she will literally not be able to take it anymore and will be so wet and turned on she might try and rape YOU!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WCS14 said:
Thanks to all who replied:

Here is the final verdict.

Texted her for date number four--got no response; looks like I am out.

So, what male dating experts say is 100% true!

Never pay attention to what a woman says; pay attention to her actions.

The fact that this girl asked me personal questions alot, was nice and sent me smiley faces via text meant absolutely nothing!

Throughout our three dates, she never once put her hand on my arm, shoulder, etc and when we walked together, she seemed to keep her distance a little. All I got was quick kiss on the lips the second date and on the third, I got a kiss that was half cheek and half lip; hence her actions, not her words.
I think in this case she was paying attention to your actions, you didn't make a move. She gave you 3 dates, to her that means you're not man enough, she knows you wont fvck good.

You have to go out there and be so damn sexy that she cannot resist you because you're turning her on too much. If she will give you a 1.5 second kiss, she would have made out with you if you didn't take the first time as rejection. That's from experience.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally relate to this situation. I went out with this one chick I met on match and she was pretty distant. She didn't initiate any touching. However, she did agree to go out on a second date so we'll see how that goes. I'm going to initiate more kino and see where that leads. If she backs off and doesn't accept, I'm moving on. No need to waste anymore time when I know there are plenty of girls out there that are at least more naturally flirtatious.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm after a kiss at end of date I will look at her eyes & her lips & say :-

Rainman :- How good of a kisser are you on a scale of 1-10?

Women normally giggle & smile a little nervously & say "I don't know"

Rainman :- Wellll I think you wanna kiss me now

Women normally giggle again or say "really" or something like that

Rainman :- I wanna kiss you

I kiss them..

I've tried this three times & it aint failed yet.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense OP but damn I thought I was reading about 2 high schoolers in the beginning.

You have found the right place dude, stick around & work on your skillz. Chicks like guys with balls that take risks! You gotta get rid of your nice guy and AFC traits.Good luck brotha!