Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking you are in competition with every other guy

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys feel the same way when you meet an attractive woman? I am not really talking about the knockouts either, but mostly girls that you see as the 6's through the 8's.

Although there are plenty of attractive women out there, why do I think every guy wants the same girl I find attractive?

I think alot of it has to do with just about any guy will NEVER turn down sex from a girl who is atleast a 5.5-6...so technically, EVERY GUY does want her if he would have sex with her.

....and beauty is not really through the eye of the beholder since attractive faces all have one thing in common= Symmetrical faces and facial balance. I guarantee what you see as an 8, alot of other guys will agree or only be a point or so off.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
To an extent, women are like pizza, even when it's bad, it's good, but in the end, we all have our favorite toppings.

Reaction score
why are u speaking from theory as opposed to speaking from experience? you are a total fraud

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no guy is your competition you are the don juan, you have patience, you know you get the girl eventually, this happened with the LTR i'm in at the moment, shouldnt this be in discussion forum as well??

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alot of it has to do with just about any guy will NEVER turn down sex from a girl who is atleast a 5.5-6

I agree. But most guys are AFCs. Don't be 'any guy.'

fwiw, I once turned down anal sex with a HB9. She cried for days. That was better than any sex. The b1tch was pissing me off.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that the community being exposed was bad and there'd be too much competition.

I used to hate seeing all the other guys at the club and knowing they were there to meet girls as well.

Now I know there is abundance. I am my only competition.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
why are u speaking from theory as opposed to speaking from experience? you are a total fraud
Who's to say that you aren't?

edit - You're not as bad as Stuka, though.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka, why do I get deja vu every time I read one of your threads? Oh yeah, because they're all the same.