Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking of buying Neil Strauss

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying Neil Strauss pick up guide. I read alot of reviews many stating its was a book teaching pick up whilst others said it was more of a story and lacked technique?

What did you think?

IS it worth buying?

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like $15 ... go read it at a bookstore and if you like it, buy it.

IMO, its hands down the best book you can possibly read.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a story about PUAs which have examples of some techniques. There were a couple of nuggets of gold in the book but if you are looking to actually learn something substantial on sarging, I'd look elsewhere unless you have very few skills if any.

It was an entertaining book however. It gives insight to the personalities of the guys most of us believe are gurus. Being a PUA isn't always what it's cracked up to be (unless you write a book about it).

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats a good book for sarging and learning to be a PUA?

Also a book that goes into depth on techniques such as negging, Demonstrating Value etc etc

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MasterYoda, I believe what your are looking for is the Venusian Arts Handbook, which was written not only by Mystery, but was a collaborative effort by some of the greatest pickup artists in the world.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just go to the library and read up in the special interest section, you might have a shot pickin up a cute librarian :D

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
why don't you just go to the library and read up in the special interest section, you might have a shot pickin up a cute librarian :D
Well I'd rather spend my time asking experienced people that books they have read and what helps them rather than waste time.

Are there any more suggestion on books or videos?

Serge

Reaction score
Bro, if you are talking about "The Game", I got the book, its a good read, but its not a guide. It has many routines in it, along with examples of pickups, but it generally talks about how he evolved from AFC to mPUA

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Well I'd rather spend my time asking experienced people that books they have read and what helps them rather than waste time.

Serge

Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda

Mystery's book and DVDs are the best ive seen so far

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tornado2
I would never buy a book on how to pick up chicks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying a book on how to pick up chicks doesn't make you a loser. It simply means that you want to up your game. I was able to pull chicks before I stumbled into the seduction community, but once I realized that there were men who had mastered it and made it into a science, I simply wanted better.

That's like saying "I would never read a book on how to play chess." Its a stupid attitude.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also interested in this book. seems like a good read. even though all thye techniques are already well known.