Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about using Mystery Method and I was wondering...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would Mystery Method really help me that much with getting successful with women?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Yes, the MM works, depending on your personality, and the type of women you are trying to attract. A lot of people here dont like the MM, but I think it is a funny and fun way to play around with women.

However, I have found it to work best when you are honest about it. You can tel the girl you are using it, and make a funny joke out of the whole thing. You can go as far as to make fun of guys who use systems to pick-up women, which in actuality is a technique for pick-up in itself.

This is how I would advise using the MM, especially to the guys here who are overly concerned with the recent exposure of pick-up. If you're not trying to deceive people and get away with something, what are you worried about?

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well people have said on forums that it works for them. Others have said it does not. The people using it that I've witnessed outside the internet have not impressed me. They come across as robotic and wooden.

I read the ebook, watched the DVDs and tried it out personally and I will give it a negative review. Note that this is my personal review based on my personal experience.

It caused me to be too stuck in my head. It also set me up with the mentality that I was low value:

• Using negs to lower a womens value to my own. Why not assume high value instead? Why must I assume we are on different levels?
  • Using routines to supplement my personality. I began to feel as though my own personality was not good enough.
  • MM got me too stuck in my head. I was always thinking about this step and then that step and what do I do after this and that phase.

Mystery is a scientist of pickup. He's a pickup scientist. I much prefer the art of male female interaction. I also rather work on my lifestyle and my real personality so my results are based on who I actually am as a person. I'm not a robotic, wooden creature which is what MM made me.

If you're going to learn a "method" then I STRONGLY suggest Juggler Method. You can check them out at www.charismaarts.com

Again, this is my personal review. I have seen others give MM a positive review in forums, over the years.

Kudos,
Matt