Thinking about "Long time no see"...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. Its been a very long time, around 3 years to be specific not to come and check this place.

I was pretty much AFC back then and did alot of stupid moves.

I had an self promise to getting laid before I turn 30 back then. Luckily I accomplished that and had an girlfriend 2 years ago and married her around 9 months ago.

Back to the main topic; from time to time I am thinking about a girl that liked me so much 3 years ago. I know its technically soft cheating but you know, its just a gut feeling.

Anyway I screwed up really big back then and she cut all the contact of any kind, blocking from social media etc. and nothing happened between us like making out, even a kissing because my AFC behaviour. She probably thought that I was not liked her at all, but the truth was opposite.

I was just scared death that I could not be worthy enough for him.

Nowadays I had an urge to contact her. BTW she is far away, at the other side of the world I can say.

Should I?

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
This really depends on what your definition of marriage is, would you be ok with your wife doing the same?

No judgment but I also have this problem somewhat with a female, we ended on a pretty bad note and honestly we weren't compatible at the time due to our lifestyles as still probably aren't but I still can't shake her even tho I date other women and have plenty of booty calls. She was just one of those that lingers with you. I don't know how she feels but I assume she is just being stubborn like I am and neither of us wants to make the first move probably never will. I know the feeling and I'm not even married it's just pride.

I know I didn't give you much of an answer but a perspective from someone else's life might be beneficial good luck to you

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf kinda beta are you. Virgin til 30. Marries the first chick he bangs. Wishing an hoping for some chick across the world. Lol man when will u learn?

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This really depends on what your definition of marriage is, would you be ok with your wife doing the same?

No judgment but I also have this problem somewhat with a female, we ended on a pretty bad note and honestly we weren't compatible at the time due to our lifestyles as still probably aren't but I still can't shake her even tho I date other women and have plenty of booty calls. She was just one of those that lingers with you. I don't know how she feels but I assume she is just being stubborn like I am and neither of us wants to make the first move probably never will. I know the feeling and I'm not even married it's just pride.

I know I didn't give you much of an answer but a perspective from someone else's life might be beneficial good luck to you
Well I'm happy with my marriage actually. That also helped me to realized the inner world of woman which is very very helpful to get in to a convo with other woman as well.

"She was just one of those that lingers with you." Thats what I meant exactly. There is always a woman that will lingers in your mind. She was that one for me back then and still. I know its pretty much unhealty to get this kind of thinking. It could hurt your self image.
Although still, you just thinking from time to time, you know.

Wtf kinda beta are you. Virgin til 30. Marries the first chick he bangs. Wishing an hoping for some chick across the world. Lol man when will u learn?
I don't know what to say to you man. Really! I'm pretty much happy with my marriage. You don't have to sleep every woman in the world to figure out which one is "the one" if that is your purpose which I believe is "not". I honestly don't know what you are seeking but it looks like you are focused on number one position on "getting laid scoreboard" with as much woman as possible. I know that not every man in here coming for "how to become an ****er". What is the purpose of this forum then? Become a "better man" or become a "man*****"? Just grow up...

And don't worry I learned my lesson pretty well, like everybody else...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@astrn

Your the one trying to cheat on his wife hes happily married with. Grow up? Take your own advice and be a man not some feeble little boy whos hiding his crush on some skank whos prolly gotten banged by many men in the time since youve spoken. So obviously you didntlearn sh1t...but yeah

Please go ahead and proceed with your "long time no see" plan. Let us kno how that works out

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
@astrn

Your the one trying to cheat on his wife hes happily married with. Grow up? Take your own advice and be a man not some feeble little boy whos hiding his crush on some skank whos prolly gotten banged by many men in the time since youve spoken. So obviously you didntlearn sh1t...but yeah

Please go ahead and proceed with your "long time no see" plan. Let us kno how that works out
And master of cheating talked!

I did not asked for your "prolly" opinions. If you are going to say something meaningful and politely, lets hear. Otherwise I don't care...

And wow, really? I'm shocked! Everybody banging everybody every damn day? I was not aware of that until you mentioned.
What a shocking truth for me! You know what, probably my wife was also banging with other guys long before I met her. I'm gonna "cry" know!

It looks like after a person become a "seasoned bangers club member" they become more and more selfish and egoist, likes to attack new guys like they should be treated as a garbage bag.
I just asked a simple question but you cannot even answer it properly... If its consider as an answer...

Anyway thanks for your "prolly' insights. Sigh...

Last edited:

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed to be specific perhaps. I am not thinking to cheat over my wife. I just got that weird gut feeling from time to time about that specific girl...
I had also other past crushes that I am still keeping contact with in a friendly manner of course and also my wife know all of them.
It is good to be married with a woman that have a very open minded on such stuff. We love and laugh to talk our silly past relationship situations, it adds a funny spice to our marriage.

But this one bugging me unnecessarily very rarely, you know...
Probably the best is, I should not bother to contact with her...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. Its been a very long time, around 3 years to be specific not to come and check this place.

I was pretty much AFC back then and did alot of stupid moves.

I had an self promise to getting laid before I turn 30 back then. Luckily I accomplished that and had an girlfriend 2 years ago and married her around 9 months ago.

Back to the main topic; from time to time I am thinking about a girl that liked me so much 3 years ago. I know its technically soft cheating but you know, its just a gut feeling.

Anyway I screwed up really big back then and she cut all the contact of any kind, blocking from social media etc. and nothing happened between us like making out, even a kissing because my AFC behaviour. She probably thought that I was not liked her at all, but the truth was opposite.

I was just scared death that I could not be worthy enough for him.

Nowadays I had an urge to contact her. BTW she is far away, at the other side of the world I can say.

Should I?
What would you gain from reaching out to a chick that rejected you and blocked all contact points.

I see nothing to gain here