Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think twice but only twice

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime ago I read Robert Jordon's post and I felt it was very inspiring.
However, I came to the conclusion that not being afraid of a girl is great but still you should think twice before doing anything stupid. I myself just ****ed up things with a pretty hot chick I wanted to bone because I was like "**** it" and I said things to her I shouldn't have said, because I didn't think twice and now every time I talk to her it's all very awkward, and she doesn't seem as interested anymore.

But I also ****ed up things because I thought too much on the subject and ended up doing nothing, because I was too afraid of the consequences, which is something I deeply regret now, simply because I'm sure if I had the balls, I would have boned those chicks.

Conclusion: You should think twice before doing anything but only twice, think too much and you're screwed.

Just a heads up. ;)

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikee said:
Sometime ago I read Robert Jordon's post and I felt it was very inspiring.
However, I came to the conclusion that not being afraid of a girl is great but still you should think twice before doing anything stupid. I myself just ****ed up things with a pretty hot chick I wanted to bone because I was like "**** it" and I said things to her I shouldn't have said, because I didn't think twice and now every time I talk to her it's all very awkward, and she doesn't seem as interested anymore.

But I also ****ed up things because I thought too much on the subject and ended up doing nothing, because I was too afraid of the consequences, which is something I deeply regret now, simply because I'm sure if I had the balls, I would have boned those chicks.

Conclusion: You should think twice before doing anything but only twice, think too much and you're screwed.

Just a heads up. ;)

this kind of things already happened to me and that quote is damn right:

Think twice... but only twice

one of my biggest problems it's that i think to much, "study" too much...