Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think of the last three women you've dated/banged, and tell me...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What, besides the sex, makes them ANY fun to be around? Because you weren't banging them from the beginning, you had to go through the "dating game" at least 2 or 3 times before you got laid.

What did you LIKE about them that made them tolerable to be around until you finally got sexual with them? :confused:

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends,

I dont go on "dates" because they're boring and awkard.

For me I usually meet a girl, bang her within the first night I meet her and then decide whether she's worthy of continuing with a relationship (LTR)

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
Depends,

For me I usually meet a girl, bang her within the first night I meet her and then decide whether she's worthy of continuing with a relationship (LTR)
how often does that happen? that is in pretty incredible if you always score on the first night.

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
What, besides the sex, makes them ANY fun to be around? Because you weren't banging them from the beginning, you had to go through the "dating game" at least 2 or 3 times before you got laid.

What did you LIKE about them that made them tolerable to be around until you finally got sexual with them? :confused:
I'm not sure what you're looking for on this one, but here are mine, and feel free to ask for clarification.

1. She is just a person that I "click" with, I'd say. She is friendly, outgoing, and fun to be around. She was the only LTR of the 3 (still seeing her but not exclusively).

2. Just the sex. If there was no sex on the first date, there probably wouldn't have been a second date. In fact, it was a first date with sex, a booty call, and a 2nd date with no sex after which I lost interest.

3. Definitely just the sex. No dates really, it was basically a one-time booty call with an acquaintance.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lose interest fast if I have sex too early..but like the fellas said..something has to click..and she HAS to be a fun person..and do crazy stuff to try and make me laugh..thats a BIG plus for me

and she must be intelligent and carry on a good conversation..

Im very philosophical..love debate..and insight people can share with me..

if I ask a girl "What do you think is the purpose of life?"

and she says "I dunno"

she is out the door..but if she can keep me mentally stimulated she is worth the keep

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
and she must be intelligent and carry on a good conversation..

Im very philosophical..love debate..and insight people can share with me..

if I ask a girl "What do you think is the purpose of life?"

and she says "I dunno"

she is out the door..but if she can keep me mentally stimulated she is worth the keep
Same here. I was on a second date with this freak last Friday and she asked me why I refused to support a particular person. I gave her an explanation on how that person just violates something I really stand for. Then I asked her "Well, what is something that you really stand for?"

She shrugged her shoulder and said, "I dunno, I guess I never really thought about it."

I felt like turning the car around at that point even though she was looking extremely fine that night. She blew it all with that statement. Later that night, she continued to make it clear that she just wasn't "deep" and I work around very intelligent women all day.

To make a long story short, when she offered to pay the bill after we ate dinner, I let her. I don't believe there will be a third date unless I get really horny or something.

On the other hand, I am seeing this one female who is an obvious air-head and my buddy who knows her from his home town warned me of this before I began to date her. Anyway, I think it is funny and kind of cool they way she tries so hard to seem very cerebral. I really like her for her effort.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I'm asking this question is because lately I've been really getting good at meeting girls and getting phone numbers, but often they're with friends or whatever and I can't isolate them or get anywhere sexually with them.

But I just don't find anything about them that interests me enough to make me want to call them and try to set up a date.

I'm looking for one of two things when I meet a woman:

1) Kinesthetic responsiveness: just show some kind of sexuality. It's not enough to just let me touch you, touch me back, show some kind of sexual energy. Then I'd be willing to call for the hook-up

2) Personality: Be about something! Don't just babble about your life...talk to me. Ask me stuff...tell me what you think about things, act funny, laugh, be ACTIVE instead of just sitting there jabbering. Make me think you're fun to be around.

It seems I don't get either one with any frequency. But some of the DJs on here seem to think that you should call every girl you get the number from and put in time on dates with women you may or may not have any fun being around.

I just can't see going through the motions with someone who does NOTHING for me, just on the off-chance that I'd get some poonani out of it. I'm almost starting to hate women out of all this...I just don't see the point behind associating with them. A piece of ass is just not worth me wasting time with smeone whose company I don't enjoy.

I'm wondering if my reasoning is flawed. Should I really want to get laid so much that I'm willing to sacrifice my time to some random girl for it?

:confused:

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
Depends,

...and then you wake up from your wet dream :D

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
how often does that happen? that is in pretty incredible if you always score on the first night.
Well, you just need to play your game and keep everything sexual. Look for someone with high IL in you and its easy as hell. I've had about 10-20 girls like this.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you just need to play your game and keep everything sexual. Look for someone with high IL in you and its easy as hell. I've had about 10-20 girls like this.
Wow, and to be so young.......[Inconspicuously reaches for lever to secret trap door].

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Think of the last three women you've dated/banged, and tell me...

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
is this a trick question?
their pu$$ys
So you're willing to torment yourself with their presence just to get in their pants?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Think of the last three women you've dated/banged, and tell me...

So you're willing to torment yourself with their presence just to get in their pants?
if i have an urge to fvck i would wear a tutu if it helped me get in her pants.
but torment? they were only chicks, sure they can be annoying at times but i wouldnt go that far.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
i dont do dates....usually

Lets just say i only go out to a movie with a women if she is cool , a great fvck buddy, and also a friend!

What caughts my attention at this time of my life is:

GAMES; she likes to play games!
SEX; great sex and she likes it everywhere and we can laugh about it
HUMOR

TIBURON

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last one was ok, wanted a LTR really bad from the start, we would go out drink, she'd come home with me and I'd bang the shiit out of her.

The one before that....what was i thinking

the one before that, there is something seriuosly wrong with me

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what is so great about action dates. You don't have to worry about her entertaining you - the activity you're doing should be fun.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as nan3109 - all on first night (I've never not done that).

Last 3:

1) ONS
2) ONS
3) Just clicked, still going out with her after 6 weeks. Intelligent, similar-minded girl. Mature.

Osc.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say, "ONS," do you mean, "met her that night, banged her the same," or "sex on the first date?"

I mean, am I just getting a disproportionate number of flakes and losers? :confused:

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say, "ONS," do you mean, "met her that night, banged her the same," or "sex on the first date?"

I mean, am I just getting a disproportionate number of flakes and losers? :confused:
No, Squirrels, I believe you are getting a disproprtinate number of reality. You will have those that will sleep with you on the first night of meeting them as well as those who will sleep with you on the first date (with this one being much more frequent than the first situation).

Saying that you bang every chick you meet or go out with on the first night is with.......
...and then you wake up from your wet dream
:D

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I meant ONS as in "never saw them again".

And I'm in Ireland, we don't "date" as such, pick-ups in clubs and parties are how I've met women recently.

btw Spanky is miles off with the accusations of untruths, he either is talking soley about the Dating system in the US, or is simply not a very good DJ if he's not getting any first night.

Oscar.