Think I have an STD...

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its been a long time since posting but this is serious...so i met a girl while on vacation 2 weeks ago and OF COURSE couldnt find my damn condom when things got hot. i said fck it and got it on with her raw and took my chance. About 11 days go by and the tip of my **** starts itching like hell at work. Im thinking theres no way this is an STD but after looking stuff up online i find out that chlamydia and gono both show symptoms around that time frame. i brush the itching off at saying it was just an itch. Next morning and i wake up and the itching is back in force, along with a little white liquid dripping from the tip, and no it was NOT from a wet dream. Still got the itching at work and now im pretty much ripping hairs out of my head from the stress this causing me. You couldnt pay me to fall asleep that night. Same thing thursday morning so i head to the clinic and told them what was goin on. Symptoms sound just like chlamydia and gonorrhea so they take my urine sample and give me 2 pink antibiotic pills to fight the clap. They tell me no sex for a week and they will call me when they get the results. Which fckin sucks because im gonna be hanging out with a hot girl monday and now it looks like i have to bail :mad:

Now here we are saturday night. Clearly the pills havent worked because i still got the irritation, slight pain when pissing, and a little white dripping in the morn. This is starting to drive me up a wall and honestly i cant concentrate on anything because of it, and forget about a good sleep at night. Anyone had this before and had the pills not work? Maybe i need something stronger? I will absolutely be calling the clinic tomorrow :mad:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 pills? A course of antibiotics should be 10-14 days, 2-3 pills per day. There's no way that two pills are enough.

Whatever you have is minor and will go away with medication. But you have to get the right pills or you will suffer a lot and possibly end up sterile.

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked the same thing why was it just two pills and she said that was all and if it didnt go away they would give me a shot. Ill be calling tomorrow regardless because i havnt seen any improvement

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a scare once that I had it once, went to the free clinic, they didn't see anything and I didn't think I had anything but a chick I was with got tested shortly after and said she did. I ended up clean when I called back a week later, but they gave me the meds anyway when I went in, and it was two pills, I was suprised too cause usually when you get anibiotics you take 2-3 for several days, like when I had tonsillitis a couple weeks back

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and the shot is probably antibiotics too, when I went in for tonsillitis, they gave me two shots, one with antibiotics and one with steroids(no not THAT kind)

For the record, it sucks, but jump for joy that's all you got.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
they treated you for chlamydia but you have gonorrhea which is much much worse.. requires a shot...lol

any time to F raw immediate get up and pee and flush your penis out with clear rubbing alcohol and poor some in the urethra also that will reduces you chances of catching those stds..

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well another day has arrived and nothing has changed :down: . The clinic is closed today so ill have to wait til tomorrow to call too. Not cool. Need this sh1t to go away!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three3Kingz said:
well another day has arrived and nothing has changed :down: . The clinic is closed today so ill have to wait til tomorrow to call too. Not cool. Need this sh1t to go away!!
Yeah. The two pill thing is weird.

What I recall is this: since gonorrhea and chlamydia have similar symptoms, doctors treat you for both at the same time. They give you one or two pills for gonorrhea because that's all it takes, and they ALSO give you 2 weeks worth of pills for chlamydia.

I'm no doctor, but it seems like they might just be treating you for one, but not both.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
they treated you for chlamydia but you have gonorrhea which is much much worse.. requires a shot...lol

any time to F raw immediate get up and pee and flush your penis out with clear rubbing alcohol and poor some in the urethra also that will reduces you chances of catching those stds..
this.

you got gonnorhea.

get it treated asap, unless you want to have a **** that looks like those gross STD pics they show in your health class in high school

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well now you know better. Wrap it up or lose a good sex life.

Be lucky its not a permanent STD.

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well an update for tonight. Finally some sign of a light at the end of the tunnel. The itching has subsided slightly and i could actually focus at work tonight. Still a little bit of leaking white stuff but it has definitely subsided since last tuesday and wednesday night (took the pills thursday afternoon) not alot of pain when i piss but that was never really that bad. I know im definitely not out of the woods yet but its good to see a slight improvement. The clinic is closed tomorrow for labor day so ill have to wait til tuesday to go in. Hopefully things will improve more tomorrow :)

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of itching being associated with anything like those two, isn't that usually a herpies thing? Or genital lice?I never had a std so I don't know.

Three3Kingz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Never heard of itching being associated with anything like those two, isn't that usually a herpies thing? Or genital lice?I never had a std so I don't know.
itching is associated with herpes but itching at only the tip is associated with chlamydia and gonorrhea, which is what i got