Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think I finally found my issue

s10sleeper

Reaction score
I have a problem primarily approaching women. When I try to lock eyes with them I tend to look away rather than holding a short gaze or saying hi. And when it does come down to talking I can never really think of anything. I mean I don't want to talk about myself so how do I approach? I have no troubles usually aftergetting into a conversation because then its mostly a matter of listening. I know this all sounds sad, but I have a very little life of about 4-6 hrs a week that I go out and all the other time am doing college and working full time, but I have just come to the point that I need to talk to and meet some decent women as I am 27 and still single

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is this poll guy? Why is he still allowed to post?

Adds nothing to the boards.......

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That squirrel was pretty funny though.

Confidence is all that's required to hold eye contact with women and approach. You need to feel like you're a man full of self-worth and importance, and that she is pretty insignificant.

You need to believe it.

Keep reading the boards, it shall burn in to your sub-conscious.

The Muscly Jerk

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a drama for you, don't actually look into their eyes, look at the bridge of their nose between the eyes.
From there you can move up to looking into their eyes, but imagine you are just trying to figure out EXACTLY what colour they are (right down to the little specks most people have), I find that it takes away the intimidating aspect of eye contact... after that you just become more comfortable with it.

Just make sure you blink once in a while...