Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think Going Clubbing Alone is Too Difficult? Read those tips.

Alanswer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for those who already read this thread but I just realized its proper place is here among the DJ tips.

Some tips for when and if you decide to go you go clubbing alone:

- Find a big place with lots of people: More choice and the fact that you're alone won't get noticed as much (if you wanna hide it).

- Go there regularly: Speak to the doorman, the security guys. You'll end up knowing them and not waiting to get in.

- You're NOT the price: You're no one and has everything to do. Not the time and place to play it 'hard to get' (at first).

- Try after-works: Practice there and you don't have to wait till 1 am to do something.

- Say hi to ALL the HB (or cute girls you see): Smile and move on. No need to try to approach right there. Other girls will think you know many and it's a 'first contact', you're not a complete stranger anymore. It'll be easier to speak with them later.
You'll even be surprised to see some come and speak to YOU.

- Don't drink too much: A drunk guy is not attractive at all.

- Don't dance too much: (someone dancing like crazy for an hour straight is, that's a fact, weird and scary) and when you do, do it well. If you don't know how, don't dance alone.

- Try to small talk everyone around you, even guys: It's easy and natural at night in a club.

- Take care of your body language: Better not be awkward, stressed out or nervous. You OWN the place. It's your second home. Move around. Don't stay hours at the bar with your drink in hand looking around you... And don't move your head to rythm of the music, it's ridiculous.
You're alone around many people and you're cool with it.

- Dress well: Put some color on. You want to be easily identified by girls.

- Openers: Don't try canned openers too much. It's kind of obsolete and lame. If you're creative good. If not, stay simple. Find something interesting about her looks, or the place (decor)... And quickly get the discussion going. Funny is good, teasing is better.

- Be smooth: Everything is natural, easy. Don't hesitate to lightly kino her quickly. Try to guess things about her. Even if you're wrong that'll get her to speak. Act as if you already know her (not saying: "I know you from somewhere" of course.... SMILE.

- ALWAYS has something to say: You don't want her to get bored or to think sh'll be better off with her friends.

- Try to approach women that are already isolated: At the bar when she order a drink (if she asks for mor ask her if she's with her friends), at the exit (not too close but...) of the toilets, on the dance floor...

- "Are you with your friends?": That's a question theyl almost always ask. If you're not confident enough (yet) you can say there overthere but they're not really your friends, or they're boring, or they wanna go some place else but you don't...
If you're ready to assume it, you can say: "Yeah, I went out for a quick drink and I met some people I know, I like the vibe tonight and I decided to stay...", or "Yeah, I'm out to meet a pretty girl like you..."

I think we're good for now... Can't write a book here and now...

Alanswer / NO-LJBF.com

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post...i was remembering my 1st time out clubbing alone and was worried about posture/body posure. Actually had alot more fun than when i with my friends at the club in a group. when they ask if i was with anyone in the club i'd say they bounced the club to go home to their GF's. try it guys its fun!

Alanswer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same problem with the body language at first.
I was moving my head a lot to look like I was enjoying the music, I was a statue for minutes, I didn't know what to do with my hands so I was drinking, and drinking... Till I tried to imagine myself from afar, like I was being filmed, or what I was really looking like from another preson POV.
That's how I really started to understand, to interact a lot more with people around me not only with the girls I was trying to pickup.

Last edited:

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good article !
can i take it to a french forum plz ? (i know some people who do need all this tips)

U

user43770

oldschooler said:
Or you could actually go with friends and not be a weird cunt. Your advice basically said to me, this is weird and here is how to be less weird. Honestly, re-read it if you don't believe me. You're instructing guys on how to appear to be less weird doing some thing weird.

Aren't you also against cold pick-ups? It seems like I remember you relying solely on your circle of friends to meet women. That may work at your high school, but it gets tougher as you get older. Some of us like to get out there and get it without having to rely on others.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah he's completely right.

Going out alone is weird. That's why you'd lie about it. It isn't hard to go with a few friends and still go pulling.

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:
Nah he's completely right.

Going out alone is weird. That's why you'd lie about it. It isn't hard to go with a few friends and still go pulling.

why do you have to be with your friends to pull women? i think your the one with weird issues. do you need friends with you when your having sex too? i can tell this guy aint got no game

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always go clubbing alone. My friends just slow me down. They just want me to sit at a table and drink with them. If I just wanted to sit and drink with them, I would have just brought a 12 pack and stayed home. The whole point of going out is meeting new people. When I show up, I just look for whatever group is having the most fun and introduce myself.

Alanswer

Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
Or you could actually go with friends and not be a weird cunt. Your advice basically said to me, this is weird and here is how to be less weird. Honestly, re-read it if you don't believe me. You're instructing guys on how to appear to be less weird doing some thing weird.
YOU read it again. I give options for those who are not comfortable YET to go out clubbing alone. NOT my case.

Cuzza
Going out alone is weird.
Doing things, anything, with friends when you could do them alone is weak. Period.
If you feel you need them to increase your chance of success you're not there yet.
That's why you'd lie about it.
I don't lie about it.

It isn't hard to go with a few friends and still go pulling.
Yeah, but the way you formulated your sentence shows that you realize it's not the best way to do so.
Just admit (to yourself) you're afraid, and do something about it. I give some good tips to do just that.

Alanswer.

Last edited: