Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things with EX GF are getting complicated I think

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I posted about her before. Was with her for 2 years lived with her etc. Last weekened we connected (I initiated) with each other over the phone for the first time in 2 years and hung out that very same day we talked on the phone she is living basically 30 seconds away from me now. We fvcked that night and in the morning. Talked about sh1t told me she loves me etc. whatever.

During the week I called her on wed. to see if she wanted to rent a movie, no answer or reply. Friday night I go out with my friends get drunk. I dont call her (she was probalby thinking I would). Wake up hung over and decide to call her saturday morning around 11am. She answers and we end up hanging out all day (drank at the pool, eat dinner for a friends bday, go to another friends party.)

We end up coming home a little earlier like 11pm. Start getting fvcked up. She starts saying my friends you met tonight think your really cute, cool and nice. Then she starts talking about some recent dudes she has dated and how they did this and that to her. After that she starts talking about how her friends always talk smack to her cause shes old (27 yea senior citizen i know) and how she has no prospects and is a b1tch to some dude they thought was nice like 2 months ago. Then she started talkin about sex and how she doesnt do random hook ups anymore and hinted at that she doesnt like feeling used. I told her Im not using her when she said that. I then went on to say "geez after last week I couldnt stop thinking about you I have no idea why, now you are running through my head, youre such an azzhole for doing that to me." Wanted to fight off LMR if there was any -From Mystery Method

She replies and says well youre the one who decided to pop right back up in my life out of the blue. I said well you live 30 seconds down the street. After that I said why are so scared to save my number in your phone cause you will want to call me all the time or what. She told me shes unsure of things but after today I saved your number (my guess is she pretty confused and doesnt know what to do). We talk more then we start fvcking probably fvcked her for like 4 hours last night. Then we woke up this morning and fvcked again. We have yet to talk about our status with each other but she was mentiong sh1t last nigth like "huh I wonder why so and so didnt ask about me and you?" She also was asking if I was gong to move closer to the city cause of work cause I mentioned that to her last week and I said no cause I will save a lot staying at my parents house for free (they dont live there).

I could sense this afternoon when she woke up she watned to do her thing so I went home to do other sh1t. But fvck I am having strong feelings for her again like the same when we were tgether. We both have chnaged and we are very similar and get along good. Its a big no no to even ask her about status i know that. I might just say to her "what do you want from me?" I just dont know my mind is racing all over the place right now. But I think i feel confident about the fact that she does not want to be the one responsible for us getting back together, judging by our convo last night.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sex with an ex can be damn good.

Here is the key question though.

Why did you break up in the first place?

Whatever that reason was, has it been resolved?

Because if nothing has changed, then even though two years have gone by, you will be right where you left off in no time.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buckle up. you are going on the roller coaster ride of your life.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We broke up for a couple reasons

1. She was stressed out about school - resolved

2. Had bad/jealous friends - resolved

3. Partying out of control like drugs etc, she has calmed down from atleast what I have seen and heard - resolved

She says that we get along so good and just drops subtle hints about us getting together but doesnt want to come out and just say it. Think she wants me to push the issue. Shes in the same boat as me about what should happen. I love her still and she says the same.

Another thing is the stupid sh1t about the phone. If she doesnt have my number she cant call me so that means I have to call her and look like the needy one.