Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to Talk About on a First Date

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this might help some of the guys. Sometimes my mind goes totally blank and its quite odd when theres long pauses in a conversation.

Even the most conversational of people can find it difficult to find something to say on a first date. Nerves can be at an all time high. Heres a few save conversation topics you might want to prepare to talk about.
Golden Oldies

This are questions that people nearly always ask, though there is reason behind their tried and tested formal:

* Where do you live?
* DId it take you long to get here?
* What do you work as?
* Do you enjoy it?

Questions such as these may be common but there a great way of getting a lot of information about someone quickly, follow up questions can also demonstrate that you guenuiely interested in them.
Activity Related

What you are currently doing is always good source of conversation, if not at least to find out if it's of interest to the other person. For example if your having dinner you might want to ask questions like, is there anything on the menu you'd like to try that you haven't tried before, would you like wine with the meal.
Leisure Questions

Finding out how the other person spends there free time is also a great way to learn more about them, it also lets you guage your suitability

* Do you have any hobbies?
* Have you traveled much? Where did you like the most?
* Are you going anywhere nice this year?

Off Beat and Fun Questions

As you get more comfortable you might want to ask more off beat and fun questions such as,

* If you could travel to any two countries in the next year what would they be?
* What would be your ideal job?
* Who would you most like to seen in concert?

Closing Questions

If you enjoyed your first date with someone you may want to see them again if you don't have the confidence to ask them straight out there are a number of easier ways to go about, for example you could ask them

* What the last film they saw was?
* What other films would they like to see?
* You could express you where wanting to see that next week and would they like to join you?

Do's

* Do take show a guiuine interest, interested people are interesting people
* Share the conversation don't feel you must talk more than the other person or respond to everything they say with an essay
* Do see it a bridging step - you will not get to know someone intimately on your first date

Don'ts

* Don't talk about previous relationships
* Don't ask detailed moral or religious questions
* Don't feel under pressure to make it work, if it isn't going to work in the long run it is better to find out now

http://www.lovingwhispers.com/firstdateconversation.php

Last edited:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, that stuff is great to hold a convo but its boring. You'll be bored and she'll be bored. Ask random question and be fun and unpredictable. I realize you're trying to make a 'connection,' but showing her a good time will be all as well. Ask if she likes this or that, whatever her answer may be, make fun of her. SO yea, good stuff. A little boring if you ask me but good none the less. Spice it up a little.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy, that **** is boring. You might as well discuss the mating habits of bees.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Freddy, that **** is boring. You might as well discuss the mating habits of bees.
Maybe someone should ask the bees what they talked about to get laid... :p

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
....and your alternative would be????

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Cut through the bullsh!t. Ask them how much c0ck they can take in thier throats. How many 3-ways has she had? Spit or swallow? Anal? All the sh!t you really want to know and not the fodder.

Trix are for kids.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may work for the crack whor*s but that may not work with good looking quality women. They simply tell you to f-off.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluff Talk is generally a good & safe method to start a conversation with them. Otherwise they see you as a player right away.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Fluff Talk is generally a good & safe method to start a conversation with them. Otherwise they see you as a player right away.
Girls are attracted to players imo

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Perhaps but treading through fluff can easily lead you into the "nice guy"/"LJBF zone."

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenevee I run out of thinga to say, I like to just stare at her withuot talking.

IIn fact, right now I'm staring at one of my co=workers across the room. I tihnk he;s pretty creeped out.

Seriously speakingg, this is why I like action dates (or rent a DVD dates). Less talking, more touching. I'm really not interested in a woman's personal life or her collection of German crystal beads on a first date.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Perhaps but treading through fluff can easily lead you into the "nice guy"/"LJBF zone."
Should the hard direct approach be the only approach? Any suggestion

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

Random, unpredictable, questions and comments are ALWAYS better. And I agree also that the best way to amp up sexual tension is to just give them the "sex look".

Side Note:

A lot of recent success I've had on restaurant dates is to DRAFT the waitresses, waiters, and other customers as impromptu wingmen. Like a good comedy routine, playing the suave, charismatic, Cary Grant type guy with the "help" of some good "straight men" can work wonders.

I've found that it is a way to "instantaneously" increase your Value to the chick. Just last night, I watched this tactic reduce a fine-azz babe who thought she was "the prize" back into a giggly little girl in just under sixty seconds.

I'm sure this is old news to some, but to those who haven't tried it, please PUT IT TO THE TEST.

You won't be sorry.

March On.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A comedy routine I think would work. hymmmm
I gotta try that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Should the hard direct approach be the only approach? Any suggestion
You guys don't get the concept of "middle ground." You either feel you have to avoid letting her know you're interested or go to the other extreme of clubbing her over the head and dragging her back to your cave.

The middle ground is a entertaining place called "flirting." It's the playful give and take of niceties with the undertone of something more. It's the type of conversation that she doesn't have with her "friends" yet its not too overt for her to feel self conscious about.

Flirt while telling a story about something that happened to you during the week, on a vacation, when you were in the drive thru of Taco Bell. The one thing to avoid is making it sound like an interview. Yeah, you can still ask questions but it needs to be conversational and (contrary to popular belief) you should allow her to learn something about you. Being too mysterious and aloof (non conversational) will bore most women.

Last edited:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice! (yeah the middle ground!)
What are some good flirts.
I want to have fun on a date (not necessairly sexual) and make it interesting and adventurist

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post Francisco!

Yeah, searching for that perfect balance between engaging conversation and emitting sexuality is what we should be striving for. And whenever there's a lull, I find that if I JUST look at a chick with the same hunger in my eyes as if I thought she was a "pork chop", then THAT's yet another way I can transmit my sexuality towards her. lol

I think this works because of the "mystery" angle that women seem to be drawn to. She can let her imagination take the "look" and run as far away with it as she wants.

And if you've been presenting yourself to her verbally as interested AND sexual throughout the date, THEN you also have a high likelyhood of her interpreting just your "look" ALONE as being interested and sexual as well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say get rid of the whole mystery BS. Too many guys use it as a crutch when they don't have anything interesting going on in their lives anyway.

I say be intriguing. Make her become interested in knowing more about some aspect about you instead of always wondering what you are hiding with your vagueness. Any woman who is interested in you and intrigued with what you have shown her will more than likely give you her "buy signal" by suggesting that the two of you take part in the activity together.