Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

things to do, every day, to become the best person possible

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like this - If you were making a checklist to follow come hell or high water for a hundred days to make yourself the best person possible...
What would you put on it?

Stuff like

- Waking up early (9 am)
- Lifting weight
-Eating the right foods
- Approaching a girl
- ?

Let's see what the boards can come up with.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking up is probably one of the most important on the list so far. I feel like I achieve a lot more in the day and get more done when I wake up early as opposed to being a lazy bastard.

I normally play my guitar for 30 mins - 1 hour shortly after I've had breakfast as it chills me out. If you play an instrument, I advise this, if not, get learning! It will give you a little more inner peace throughout the day if you get the stress out of your system using music as an outlet. Well, it does for me anyway.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would change the approaching a girl thing everyday. I've moved to a new town, and found I've made too many girl accquantinces. I focused my life on meeting new women...it's by no means a successfull life, lots of drama, and I let women define my success. I'd change it to meeting a new PERSON everyday.

I'd also add:

1. Doing something you are afraid to do or dont want to do
2. Tell yourself something positive in the mirror "Iam confident, Iam successfull, Iam important" something along thoose lines.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work.

That's what a man does-he works. Somewhere along the way, probably due to the miasma of anti-productiveness in hollywood and the media, we got the idea that life is something to be taken easily.

It isn't.

It is not ours to coast downhill, destined to crash into the first chance ditch.

It is not ours to wander around in confusion about what we are supposed to do.

It is ours to work-that is our freedom. A free man is one who takes responsibility for his existence, and an honest man is one who knows that he is worthy of whatever he can produce.

So work to start a business, work to invest, work to innovate and create and expand, work to build a monument of your life to the world. Many say that I have an old man's mind in a young man's body-I say, it is I who know the secret of life: to live it.

To live is to expand, and to expand is to work. All growth and expansion is the product of honest, intelligent, and diligent effort; anything else does not make the grade. Becoming the best man you can be does not come cheaply; the best man is the man who is willing to earn whatever he is single-mindedly, doggedly pursuing. Discipline is the currency of the best men.

So earn your rightful place as a captain of industry, as a pillar of the community, as a ripped athlete, as a sharp entrepreneur. You can be any and all of these things, if you are honest enough to know that you have to earn it, and confident enough to know that you can.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
- Waking up early (9 am)
9am is early??

What I try to do every morning is to stretch and have a quick calisthenics workout, then do some yoga/meditation. After that I shower and do all necessary body and health activities, and follow with a healthy breakfast and then read a book during my train commute to work.

Having a healthy and steady morning routine is very important and can influence you entire day; don't skip it!

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always been a late morning person. so lazy. but the times i did get up early, like 7am or so, was always the best. you just feel a lot better about your day when you wake up early and take your time before going to work or whatever it is you're gonna do.