Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Id like to do before I die

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im 19, about to be a sophmore in college(Im an education major) and heres a list of 35 things Id like to do before I turn 30 or have kids, whichever comes first. Id like to expand it to 100 things, with your help. Most of this is just random Sh1t, but some of it has to do with my career goals.

1) Wear body paint to a sporting event- full body
2) Skydive
3) Whitewater raft
4) Attend Philadelphia Eagles home playoff game
5) Attend Eagles-Cowboys game in Dallas, wear full Eagles stuff
6) Ski in the Alps
7) Learn to do a handstand for 30 seconds
8) Learn to do backflip
9) Learn to do flips off a diving board
10) Swim in glacial water
11) Go on TV trivia game show(such as jeopardy)
12) Get in a fist fight
13) Dont ejaculate for 2 months
14) Get invovled in investing money in stocks or real estate
15) Read the Qu'ran. Im Cathlic, but want to exppand my views
16) Go Streaking
17) Go Water Skiing
18) Learn to surf
19) Go on one of those giant arch bungy things they have at amusement parks
20) Visit Africa and do humanitarian work there
21) Go to away college football game of my college vs another college - DONE!
22) Ask out 5 girls I consider a perfect 10
23) Learn to break dance
24) Attend a mass with the pope
25) Get another job before teaching -just to make sure of career path
26) See a TV show I like being taped live
27) Climb a mountain
28) Go through extreme pain
29) Rap or sing in front of a large audience
30) Emrarass myself in public
31) Go Hand Gliding
32) Save a person from a criminal, drugs, gambling, or something else ruining their life
33) Work overseas a year
34) Meet up with a kid in my high school who I was riends with who literally fvcked every single hot girl in our grade, the grade older, two grades older, a grade younger, and two grades younger. See where he is 10 years from now compared to me. Hopefully he remembers me and we can sarge together when we are 25.

Any suggestions, I really want to get this to 100 things

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add visiting other specific countries to do things that may be unique to that country or at least things that you can't do here in the states.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 15, i wrote a list of things to do before i turned 25.
i must have forgotten about it , because when i was 24, and moving around, i found it.
it blew my mind that i had only done a few things on the list.
however, in my defense, i had unrealistic goals haha.

i took a pen and drew thru what i had actually done and shook my head a the rest. then i made a new list of things to do before i turned 30. they were realistic this time around.

i completed all but one, and it had something to do with my father, who died before i could scratch it off my list.

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've just never experienced pain, I cant relate to people that have. Ive broken several bones, and theyve hurt, but none of them so much so that I couldnt hold a civilized conversation while being hurt.

And I think all my goals are realistic.

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
35) Fvck a foreign girl while in her country
36) Fvuck atleast 3 girls before I get married
37) Finish a marathon
38) Finish a triathalon
39) Try pot- get high - Ive already dont thins, smoked like 5 times, got high twice, and i dont plan on doing it again

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
habdragon08 said:
34) Meet up with a kid in my high school who I was riends with who literally fvcked every single hot girl in our grade, the grade older, two grades older, a grade younger, and two grades younger. See where he is 10 years from now compared to me. Hopefully he remembers me and we can sarge together when we are 25.
yeah but think about it bro...girls were young,dumb and ignorant then...any popular jock that now still wears his letterman jacket and working at the bowling ally could have had the same...high school was soo retarded once you think about it...easy young pvssy though...

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go down on a girl when she is on her period.

Have a girl to ass to mouth.

drive drunk

buy something expensive and break it before you use it

burn a 100 dollar bill

^random thoughts, tell me if you use them.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread! I should make a list myself. Why do you say before you die in thread title and then say before 30? trying to get more views eh

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input

and if I dont get these done by 35 (16 years) then I pretty much give them up totally, because everyone starts slowly dying arround 35

more ideas that dont actually suck please?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're "Cathlic" and you can't even spell it right? Maybe you should add "owning a pocket spell checker" to your list.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres tons of things to put on a list
*sleep naked with the window open
*sleep under your own roof
*send a dozen roses to your momma
*plant a tree
*feed someone homeless one meal
*visit a tropical island
*swim with a dolphin
*take a hot air balloon ride
*go to a drive in movie theater
*ride a horse and a harley
*learn the tango
*learn to juggle
*make a bon fire
*dance on the beach
*go to a monster truck show
*fly a kite
*ride a rollercoaster
*go to mardi gras
*donate blood
*vote

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I created a list of things I will achieve in life when I was real young. It's a great idea and am glad you thought of it. As for trying to reach 100 things, it's a personal list, only meaningful to you, so instead of living out other people's lists, keep going solo until you reach 100. It may not be within a few minutes, but the next time you see something cool you want to try or learn, remember to write it down and add it to your list.

I recommend the first thing you do is invest NOW. Time is money, and the more time you have the better, and you're so young, start tomorrow, I mean it. With money working for you in the market, a lot of your dreams will be more realistic in achieving. I realized life was real short at fourteen and started to invest then, because traveling is my number one passion, and traveling requires a lot of resources. If investing seems crazy or confusing to you I'm willing to help get you started.

There's a book out there, 1000 places to visit before you die, I recommend it.

But it's easy to list. To take it a step further, write down HOW you're going to achieve those goals. Then focus on one and achieve it. Good luck man.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
habdragon08 said:
thanks for the input

and if I dont get these done by 35 (16 years) then I pretty much give them up totally, because everyone starts slowly dying arround 35

more ideas that dont actually suck please?
I don't mean to nitpick but now its by age 35? I thought it was by 30. It doesn't seem that you're really serious about achieving these goals of you can't even have a coherent thoughts about your final destination. Some of these goals are very demanding, you need to be very focus and determine to achieve them.

One more thing, who says people are dying at 35? everybody is dying rightnow, even at the age of 1 you are slowly decaying. To say dying but 35 makes absolutely no sense. If you're talking spiritually then thats relative, 35 isn't very old to me. Funny thing is you probably won't have the wisdom to do half of the thing on your list until you reach 35 and up.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an idea. How about this? Knock out (24) of your goals in one swoop.

First you go sky dive onto a boat (1)
and go waterskiing(2)
in glacial water (3).
Do a backflip (4)
into the water, and it will not only double as extreme pain (5)
because of how cold it is, but you'll also manage to permanently damage your penis, thus making sure you not only dont ejaculate for 2 months (6),
but ever again. Then, you go streaking (7)
while singing a song (8).
The shrinkage from the cold swim will serve as your public embarassment (9)
while you do it at a college football game (10).
And if you choose Cal as the football game, Cal actually has a small mountain behind the stadium where all the poor people sit, you can climb that right afterwards (11).
Make sure you paint your body. (12)
If you're lucky, a TV crew will film the whole thing (13).
Get in a fistfight (14)
with the police when they try to stop you. While in prison, you'll have plenty of time to hit on 5 perfect 10's (15)
and find that kid to sarge with (16)
over myspace and study the Qu'Ran (17)...
people convert to Islam in prison all the time. The prison should give you a nice job (18)
in the laundry room helping you to solidfy your career path. Make friends with the biggest baddest mofo in there. Offer to become business partners with him in real estate (19)
overseas for a year (20)
and take him skiing in the Alps (21)
after your mass with the pope (22)
This will obviously help him clean up his act (23).
Finally prison gives you tons of freetime to perfect that handstand (24).

And there you go. That was easy now wasn't it?