Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They sit with their legs wide open towards me, and i can't do it.

badboy2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had sex with two people. TWO PEOPLE. One was a prostitute. I am watching my years roll by so quickly now. So quickly. I should be getting married in three years time.

How do you do it? My mates, they go to the club. They pull. They date. Pick-up. Do you know how it feels? The frustration. The regret. Watching your friends night after night, year after year, going to the club with you and watching them go home with someone else.

Sometimes I might chat to the girls. Sometimes I dance with one. But it has never gone further. NEVER. Uni/college is meant to be sex-infested. I couldn't even pull.

You know what the truth is? I've only kissed 3 girls in my whole life. 3 girls. I've chatted up countless times. I've danced with countless girls. But i've never pulled a random girl in my life.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE. I should be going on a date every weekend. I'm young. Single.

I am 22 tomorrow. I am smart, wise. I know im gonna make some good money in my career. I am also good looking. I've been reading and taking in Pook since i came across an article by complete accident when i was 17.

Girls watch me when im at work. When im at university. When im in the club. They shoot their eyes down as soon as i catch them. I get pinched when im not looking. The fat ones- the desperate ones- are the ones who tumble across and try to get a piece of me.

+The other week some nice co-worker asked me to go for a drink with her.

+Today i was helping doing this girl's (my mums friend's daughter) application form, and she sat there, legs pointing at me, wide open. She fiddled with her bracelet when i talked to her. I wanted to hit on it so bad. I finished her work > thanks you> good night.

+Last week in the club i met this new chick i thought was cute. She started holding my hand and drawing pictures on my arm- hearts and stars-with her make-up pens. She specifically came to me first when she was leaving. And she went home...

All this in just the last week. This is the story of my relationship with women. This is an everyday thing. It never develops. I cannot get past the intimacy barrier.

+I want to fcuk my mate's girl so bad. Doggystyle. Oh what i would give... I couldn't let go of her ass the last time i saw her at a club, literally. She likes it. I tease her a lot. But, I know how the story will end.

+I've wanted this other girls ass the night i met her. She says on facebook i am 'yummy'. Yet its been so long i am probably into friend-zone oblivion.

Please help me. I have been on this path for 5 years. I don't want to go on it anymore. I don't want anymore regrets. I want more than i am getting. I am young. I am being offered sales everywhere, but im not buying anything. Please help.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboy2007 said:
I've only had sex with two people. TWO PEOPLE. One was a prostitute. I am watching my years roll by so quickly now. So quickly. I should be getting married in three years time.

How do you do it? My mates, they go to the club. They pull. They date. Pick-up. Do you know how it feels? The frustration. The regret. Watching your friends night after night, year after year, going to the club with you and watching them go home with someone else.

Sometimes I might chat to the girls. Sometimes I dance with one. But it has never gone further. NEVER. Uni/college is meant to be sex-infested. I couldn't even pull.

You know what the truth is? I've only kissed 3 girls in my whole life. 3 girls. I've chatted up countless times. I've danced with countless girls. But i've never pulled a random girl in my life.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE. I should be going on a date every weekend. I'm young. Single.

I am 22 tomorrow. I am smart, wise. I know im gonna make some good money in my career. I am also good looking. I've been reading and taking in Pook since i came across an article by complete accident when i was 17.

Girls watch me when im at work. When im at university. When im in the club. They shoot their eyes down as soon as i catch them. I get pinched when im not looking. The fat ones- the desperate ones- are the ones who tumble across and try to get a piece of me.

+The other week some nice co-worker asked me to go for a drink with her.

+Today i was helping doing this girl's (my mums friend's daughter) application form, and she sat there, legs pointing at me, wide open. She fiddled with her bracelet when i talked to her. I wanted to hit on it so bad. I finished her work > thanks you> good night.

+Last week in the club i met this new chick i thought was cute. She started holding my hand and drawing pictures on my arm- hearts and stars-with her make-up pens. She specifically came to me first when she was leaving. And she went home...

All this in just the last week. This is the story of my relationship with women. This is an everyday thing. It never develops. I cannot get past the intimacy barrier.

+I want to fcuk my mate's girl so bad. Doggystyle. Oh what i would give... I couldn't let go of her ass the last time i saw her at a club, literally. She likes it. I tease her a lot. But, I know how the story will end.

+I've wanted this other girls ass the night i met her. She says on facebook i am 'yummy'. Yet its been so long i am probably into friend-zone oblivion.

Please help me. I have been on this path for 5 years. I don't want to go on it anymore. I don't want anymore regrets. I want more than i am getting. I am young. I am being offered sales everywhere, but im not buying anything. Please help.
*b!tchslap*

CALM DOWN!!!

You are still young.

Keep in mind that she already has a pu$$y. She doesn't need another one.

Be a man and fvck them for Christs sake.

Man this forum is getting so depressing.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im offering simple advice which worked for me. I was in your same situation, I get lots of look from girls but never did anything about it. I was shy and was scared of approaching a random girl in the street or on campus.

What I did is get a wingman, then went sargin on campus. This changed my life. If you don't have confidence to approach women you need to have a buddy there which psychologically will give you confidence (plus having someone there to encourage you and know is in your same situation). Go sargin with a wingman, set a goal of 3-5 approaches a day. The next time set a goal of 10, then 20 etc. That's how I started. After you approach 10 girls in a couple hours you will lose your fear.

Find yourself a wingman ASAP then go sarging. This is a quick solution to your fear.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so, what aren't you telling us?

You get buy signals from girls but you're too scared to escalate?

OK, so you have a fear of rejection? What is it?

Do you have a small penis? An STD?

Why do you think you're failing?

Reaction score
The only problem you seem to have is a tied tongue - loosen it!!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t dude, you're 22 years old. Relax.

You're putting way too much thought into this whole thing.

In fact, the reason that you're having trouble getting these girls is because you're already in the middle of f*cking someone else.

Yourself.

On this thread, you grabbed your own ass, bent yourself over, and just started plowing away. Really, I feel a little uncomfortable. When I first clicked on this thread, I was all like, "Dude, you were supposed to put a sock on the doorknob when you're doing this to yourself, remember?"

You've got more than a lot of other guys, but you're so gattdamned worried about numbers -- how many girls have a I f*cked? How many have I kissed? How many possible hook-ups did I screw myself out of this week? How old am I? How old should I be when I get married? What's the square root of two?

You need to get out of your head when you're around women. If that means taking a girl out and getting enough alcohol into you that you stop being able to count the number of girls you've f*cked, then that's what you need to do. Because it's hard to f*ck a girl when you're busy f*cking yourself.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be getting married in three years time.
Who the fvck decides that?

You get married when YOU want, not when society(family, friends, government, etc.) thinks you should.

Live life at the pace that works for you, and the pace that you want to live it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it easy.

I'm 29 and have given up so you have plenty of time.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
you aim too hight, thats why you get nothing!

being basically a virgin, you are like a 3/10 to most hot girls (they all want expereinced men who can **** their brains out)

u need to go get some starter ho's and stop *****ing (by starter ho, i mean that hb5 or hb6 that would love a nice sweet guy like u haha)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboy2007 said:
I am 22 tomorrow. I am smart, wise. I know im gonna make some good money in my career. I am also good looking.
yeah being smart and wise... it will get you every time... seriously I believe sometimes the smarter the guy the more problems he will have socially with girls. It CAN be a roadblock. :crackup:

But being dumb is just dumb....

You just have to jump in heads first! It's just gonna have to happen that way.... I've been trying to motivate in too many threads lately... If you want you can look at some of my recent posts and get all the motivation you might need. I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over. :cheer:

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with some of the postings here. stop focusing on sex for the time being. Focus on establishing rapport and conversation. You appear to get the signals, but you aren't or can't follow up.

I would suggest starting here first in order build up the interest level, and basically give you practice with interacting with the opposite sex.

Once you can do this comfortably, because as has already been shared with you, women can sense your nervousness, you can proceed with isolating them and getting physical.

I have never been really successful at approaching women in a bar or club where the obvious goal was for a man to approach some female and everyone knows it. What I have done through the years has been what I call "approach of shared experience." Places like school, a class, work, hobby, etc. where you can establish shop talk to overcome the use of ridiculous lines, and then proceed with the "interview" from there. I am not 6'0" tall or strikingly handsome, average for the most part. So, I have to be smarter and a lot more tactical that the "hot guy" out there. There's a lot more to this, but it just another avenue to explore, and it has worked for me.

Learn to talk and interact and be comfortable with yourself around women, and you will see progress. It won't be immediate, but you willl notice it.

Anyway, you have to be comfortable with you, your life, etc., and they will notice the confidence.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're expecting too much failure... if you know that you won't get past this intimacy barrier, then you never will. you get what you expect. if you want to start ****ing your friend's girlfriend doggystyle or the cute girls that draws pictures on your arms, then you're going to have to first change your way of thinking.

my friend, don't spend so much time thinking about how you can't do it and start expecting women to be more receptive to your intimacy advances. picture yourself having the success you want with women. start dreaming...dream the most extreme you can of the kind of success you want and if you can see it, then you can BE it.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Eh, sounds like you just need to break out of your shell. Hell, the Rolling Stones wrote "Satisfaction" about not getting laid, and they're the fvcking Rolling Stones! Dry spells happen to everybody, just put yourself out there more.

You know what's worse than being single? Being in a bad relationship, having illegitimate children, all kinds of things. If you've never been on a date count yourself lucky, you just got out of paying for some chick's dinner. I've found it's better to "hang out" with girls instead of "dating" them. That way you're the guy getting laid, instead of the guy worrying about whether his latest GF is cheating on him.

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Im offering simple advice which worked for me. I was in your same situation, I get lots of look from girls but never did anything about it. I was shy and was scared of approaching a random girl in the street or on campus.

What I did is get a wingman, then went sargin on campus. This changed my life. If you don't have confidence to approach women you need to have a buddy there which psychologically will give you confidence (plus having someone there to encourage you and know is in your same situation). Go sargin with a wingman, set a goal of 3-5 approaches a day. The next time set a goal of 10, then 20 etc. That's how I started. After you approach 10 girls in a couple hours you will lose your fear.

Find yourself a wingman ASAP then go sarging. This is a quick solution to your fear.
I wish, I STILL get anxious after over 100 approaches, and still can't do it alone.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Plow said:
I wish, I STILL get anxious after over 100 approaches, and still can't do it alone.
Here are two tips that help me with AA.

Would you still get AA if she walked up to you and started talking to you?

Who tells you AA is fear? It's not. It's adrenaline. Be proud that you get a rush of adrenaline if a hottie walks by.

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Here are two tips that help me with AA.

Would you still get AA if she walked up to you and started talking to you?

Who tells you AA is fear? It's not. It's adrenaline. Be proud that you get a rush of adrenaline if a hottie walks by.
Seriously? That puts it more into perspective :) I don't know if I'd still get it if she came to me? I would most likely get an adrenaline rush, but I'm not sure if I'd class it AA... I'll have to try it out :up: