They just want to feel small

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lying on my bed, contemplating another day full of nihilistic activities that would lead me to become the fabled bitter player... when it came to me.

Every girl I've been with, no exception, has loved to put on some shirt of mine after having sex. Similar comments were made by them "This is so big". Just as Nietzsche realized that everything that has already happened is bound to happen again countless time, I realized all girls want is to feel small.

When they put on your clothes? They feel small. When you tease them? They feel small. When you nickname her, pinch her nose, tickle her, joyfully reframe her ****test, give her points, smack her ass, make her feel your weight over her back, make her snuggle into your chest, tell her what to do? They feel small.

I will just watch my interactions with females through these new lenses I found, let me know what you think of them.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Its obviously not that simple. Otherwise obese men would get all the hotties. You're starting to analyze too much and this is leading you to see patterns that don't really mean anything.

Women want to "feel" a lot of things. But ultimately what they care about is what you can do for them.. not how small they feel in your clothes. A man that is bigger, stronger and more successful than them is always a turn on though.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriends always love wearing my nike hoodies and sweatpants, which are big for her. It has to do with the connection to you as well as the scent of you in the clothing. it also shows "ownership" to you in a way so that they can know she belongs to you. the size comparison of the clothing could have an effect, and not in the obese and giant men get all the hotties way, but typically mens clothing will be large on a female and that can give her a special feeling because its different then what she normally wears for her own clothing size which is usually alot smaller. all in all its a variety of things for coupling...also biologically speaking maybe its ancient ingrained habit formed in the cave days when the man would clothe his woman in furs lol i just made that up.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f lives to cuddle up and sniff me. And no I don't smell like roses. So yeah incredibly biologically driven creatures. Handy to have such an obvious ioi. If the sniffing ever stops I will walk.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on Pyrrho.

How are women's perceptions conformed? Where do they emanate from?

You will be best served to analyze interactions with women by employing a very skeptical approach.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting will test in the field when I get a chance .......

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you're making a good point. I've observed the same thing.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I was not that explicit about it, but I didn't mean small only on a size sense, but in an age one too.
Another one that has happened multiple times to me, but I just realised it yesterday. I have a big shoe number, 47-48. Girls tend to compare their little feet to mines.
My g/f lives to cuddle up and sniff me. And no I don't smell like roses. So yeah incredibly biologically driven creatures. Handy to have such an obvious ioi. If the sniffing ever stops I will walk.
This is a big one, I don't use any kind of deodorant, nor cologne, and still I get the "you smell so good" comment from girls with attraction. When my first gf was about to dump me, she stopped doing that. I just realised this lol.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a girl that used to take big whiffs of my armpits while we were on a walk or chilling on the sofa. I knew why she did this but she made it so obvious.