Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They are coming for your children.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/gender-neutral-parenting-why-shouldn-100352837.html
A COUPLE who allow their twin boys to wear dresses and play with dolls say their relaxed parenting will make their sons better fathers. Gabriella and Joe Haughton-Malik allow their five-year-old twins, Caleb and Kai, to make their own decisions when it comes to dressing up and choosing their toys. And as well as toy guns, cars and lego, the excitable twins also love princess dresses, dolls houses and playing hairdressers. Videographer / director: Thomas White Producer: Emma Pearson, Nick Johnson Editor: Joshua Douglas
What man puts dresses in his kid's rooms for them??? What man allows a woman to walk all over him like this? A mangina. I would like to see this guy's facebook page, I would honestly love to know what goes on in the mind of a husband who allows this to happen to his twin boys. .

The comments section is pretty good, people are starting to wake up.

http://canadianvalues.ca/ICV/stopcorruptingchildren/

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be easy to dismiss these "parents" as weirdos and freaks, but one thing uttered by the land whale towards the end of the video is truly scary. She says something to the effect of: "if someone told me that my style of parenting could turn my children gay, I would laugh and say that sexual orientation is determined by genetics and not environment".

Umm, no, cupcake, it's not just genetics. Environment plays a huge role in the forming of a person's sexual orientation. That's why homosexuality and bisexuality in ancient Greece and Rome were far more prevalent than they are today. No one would take you seriously if you said that some kids are just born criminals and the environment plays no role; yet, we are supposed to believe that gayness is genetic, even though no one has ever found the gay gene. People these days are so brainwashed with LGBT propaganda, they believe the most ridiculous nonsense.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the comment section, I stumbled across this...

It is in that they're not forcing their sons into traditional "gender roles", so letting them pick what clothes and toys they want without saying that they cannot have something because it is "meant for girls".
Maybe we should let our children choose which gun they want to shoot the friend they don't like. We shouldn't be saying that they cannot have something because it's "meant for adults".

Children need guidance, limits, and good examples in order to become well-functioning independent individuals. Allowing them to do whatever they want will spill over into their adult life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose anyone who objects to this sort of thing would be called a hate mongering bigot in today's culture.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Why are today's nerds such flakes? I guess they are just adapting to a situation where no pvssy will be available if they don't adopt feminist bvllsh1t. This guy is a hardcore star wars fan but he hasn't posted anything new for a year. I wonder what changed?

His wife, need I say more. I've seen this before, men who have really REALLY ugly/fat wives and they all of a sudden become feminists or hard lefties... infact I know one or two in my own life who have become SJWs because of their 'life' partners.

This is his work... tattoo artists/body destroyers have become the worlds biggest manginas. I was invited to a gathering the other night where everyone was a nerd of some sort, most were hideously overweight, all had tattoos and were extreme SJW losers. They act like they're tough but most of them are power puff bronies.

Last edited: