Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

these so called Shyt Tests

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Response from a female:

It's a test to see IF THE GUY CARES.

Some females do act up to see how the male reacts.

If you fail the test, you supposedly don't care about her.

Me, I don't give a sh*t. :p
Why arnt you in the kitchen?

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually women give tests to see if a man is worthy for her. If you look at other animals you see how to males have to fight to get the female. The stonger and smarter male that wins gets the female. When it comes to some birds the male has to make the best nest to get the female. Females want to breed with the strong and smart male because she wants strong and smart kids.
When it comes to us men we want a good woman. ( well half of us do some like to have bad women has a way of challange and to bring drama to their lifes since they don't have any life without drama). ANYWAY !!!!!!! look how other animals, see how the males have to fight it out some how ethier by a fight to the death, building the best nest, having to run faster or swim faster.

About the tests, females at the subcisous mind give a test. NO FEMALE IS GONNA JUST HOOK UP WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY YOUR A GREAT GUY. WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR A FEMALE. WOULD YOU ACCEPT SOMEONE IN YOUR ARMY IF THEY WERE WEAK AND STUPID ???
Females will test test test and test some more. She wants to make sure the male is strong and smart.

For the bad women part. I have a guide about bad women if you like l'll write up another 1 dealing with a mind of a bad women. So lets take a little field trip inside a attention wh0re.

Now attention wh0re when looking inside her mind, dose things to grab attention such as dressing like a h0e and talking really really loud. She dose this because without drama in her lire she would kill herself. If she was ignored all day she would be like 2pac singing how she was gonna die. Her little religion is no drama, no attetion= no life. So why the drama and why the attenion ??
Well drama is like a atom bomb. Drama starts small like a atom and blows up huge like a bomb. Drama dose many things at once. Image if you heat up water it dose 2 things at once. It gets hot and the water turns into air.
The attenion part is a way of making her sure feel as if she is important or needed or even wanted. These 3 elements are part of what ketps us alive today. Many people killed theirselfs because they feel as if they arent any of those 3 elements. A attention wh0re likes to run the show and will jump into any convo and try to take over it.

Mind games
I said it before just a way to throw you off your feet. I had a girl once want me just for sex and even payed mind games too. 1 time I was so tired if didn't really feel like doing anything sexualy then she wanted to play friends. This confuse me cause I was AFC. Now thanks to this fourm and books I know what was up. When she first saw me she though ( wow he hot I gotta get him ). Now she didn't wanna marry me because she wants to see what other guys she can meet maybe a better guy then me and She was selfish ( only selfish women would play mind games and cheat). A mind game is what a girl sets up. It's her way of controlling you. It's like a cube, 12x12 whenever you are in the cube she seems to be simple. Now when you leave her cube she will ethier chase you, lie to you and do things to ketp you in the cube. Now lets she is done with you. WELL WE ALL SHOULD KNOW WOMEN ARE INDIRECT.
She dosen't want you to know about her mind game. So like a dirty thift or a guy who kills someone and dosen't want to go to jail for it ??? WHAT DO THEY ALL DO IN this Situation ??
THEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
and why dose she lie ??
TO SAVE HER OWN ASS FROM LOOKING LIKE A CRAZY AND SEFLISH B1TCH

Well I hope this post won't cause a big war or gets someone killed. :cool:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

I really want some examples of this...because I know women are emotional based

maybe they dont even know half the time they are doing it..if they do it
They simply don't care to figure out if this is a test or not. And really why would she care?
Sure sometimes they don't know...

Here is a simple example: my friends called her gf who is at work (he was supposed to do that). She told him she'll come down to us in 10 min. Ok, we wait. 20 min passed.. sure she is still at work. The dude called her again. "She said she'll be here in 10 minutes" he said. ok.... Obviously she didn't. He called her again.... You see the pattern. The dude was quite clueless though and called her like 4 times.

In my opinion this is precisely a test for a) "Does he care about me?" and at the same time b) "Is he any good?" i.e. if he calls her 10 times, it is obvious that he has hard time getting women. so his values goes down for her.

Extrapolate: any extended delays from a chick is a sh*t test.

Alotugh it is true, sometimes they do it wihtou actually realizing it.
Example: a female coworker who promised to send me some data I requested. She didn't. OK, when I saw her I mentioned that. She was all "sorry sorry" and promised to send it after her trip to Germany. Sure, she didn't send it after that either.
I am 100% sure she is not going to do that without my additional reminder.
And she is not a big flake! She is just a woman, who used to throw tests at guys...
Would a guy do that? Unlikely. If he forgets first time, after a reminders he would send the data. But a woman plays a game.

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Friv

You know, I have had a major realization. Please read this as it is KEY: Girls who are attracted to you and genuinely want you don't want to confuse you. They make things EASY on you. Think about it from your own perspective, would you play hard to get to a girl you really wanted? no, neither would her if she truly wanted you..granted you can escalate the attraction BUT... it's time consuming, why not find attractive girls that already are somewhat attracted to you? It's always easier when they're already attracted to you...

I have this cute girl (I'm picky) email me telling me her exact schedule and she's been texting me only 3 hours after she missed my phone call. Girls don't need to do that, and remember if they do something that doesn't make sense or isn't necessary, she wants you...

EDIT: In my opinion, there are way too many girls out there that are attracted to you for you to be wasting time on those that play too many games... think about it... in the amount of time to get a game playing 9 (I think 10+s are actually easier) you could get farther with 2 genuine 9s

Trying to help you all realize that you can have whomever you want... Keep it up

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tests, but unconsciously. An extrodinarily attractive girl will have quite a shield if she has a boyfriend that may be in love with (or thinks she is), until she meets you! Then the confusion sets in and you get the hot and cold don't know what she wants routine. At least that's what i'm experiencing (i think).

I have to wonder about the alpha male stuff. It makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint, but if you look around, can clearly see guys you'd think were gay dating decent good-looking feminine women. By nature's law, she should (and he) would be most attracted to what they're lacking. He would want a more dominant female and she would want a more dominate male. It holds true in many instances though. The 'girly' girl is often with a very masculine male.

Personality is overplayed quite a bit too. Guys that are lucky to form sentences are with pretty decent girls. It blows your mind in a way, but that is attraction. You can't pin or make a science out of it. The most you can do is make concrete generalizations that are for the majority (at the height of the bell curve).

So take your shot, yours is as good as anyones. Really.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I agree with Friv

Originally posted by SuperEMan
You know, I have had a major realization. Please read this as it is KEY: Girls who are attracted to you and genuinely want you don't want to confuse you. They make things EASY on you. Think about it from your own perspective, would you play hard to get to a girl you really wanted? no, neither would her if she truly wanted you..
Being that you are a guy, you are thinking from a guy's perspective. What you say makes rational sense, but you forget that women function on a whole different level. Women are not rational. Women are emotional.

A guy thinks "I like her. Therefore I should make it as easy as possible for her have me." Women don't think like this. Women don't think. Period.

From an evolutionary standpoint, guys try to get laid by as many different woman as possible. The more they spread their genetic material around, the better chance they have of propagating their DNA. On the other hand, women try to filter out as many guys as possible. They want the man with the BEST DNA. They want genetic material from men who are strong, intelligent, artistic, talented, etc., etc. The way they do this is to test and test and test. They *don't* do this on a conscious level. In other words, they don't even realize they're doing it. It is hard-wired into their DNA, just like how birds know to fly south for the winter. Furthermore, ALL women test men. It's not just the attractive ones.

For the people who say they've never been shyt tested by a woman, I'd bet my life that you *have* been tested, but you simply did not realize it. And I don't mean that in a bad way or as a put-down. But remember that women are *subtle* creatures.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Errr did that frivolous chick actually question if chicks test?

Shiver me timbers if thats not proof hes a she I dont know what else is.

Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian

The "keepers" don't throw out sh!t tests, and if they do... you pass them without even realizing it.
WRONG!! All chicks test their men, they have too to weed out betas and to gauge when to leave for lack of challenge etc.

Originally posted by Centaurion
Sh!t tests are genetically encoded into the female DNA. It does not matter how long you've been with a chick or how good you think you know them, they will sh!t test you. All chicks do this. Maybe some arn't so overly obvious the first couple of times, but they are still sh!t testing you. They want to see how far they can push.
It took 19 replies to this chick/retard/trolls thread for someone to actually say exactly what was going on. This is truly beyond shameful even for the current sosuave.

And then to add insult to injury we have a bunch of drones giving this chick/retard/trolls post substance by chanting in the background " Yeah yeah friv you go girl, sh!t tests suck and those women who test suck" :rolleyes: Like b!tches actually test us out of some malicious intent or spitefulness or they even HAVE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE about it for that matter. What a joke, can the B.S float any higher here, is it even possible?.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG!! All chicks test their men, they have too to weed out betas and to gauge when to leave for lack of challenge etc.

what Fantasy land do you live in?

Errr did that frivolous chick actually question if chicks test?
insecure

Shiver me timbers if thats not proof hes a she I dont know what else is.
whatever women hurt you that bad...im suprised you didnt kill her

And then to add insult to injury we have a bunch of drones giving this chick/retard/trolls post substance by chanting in the background " Yeah yeah friv you go girl, sh!t tests suck and those women who test suck" Like b!tches actually test us out of some malicious intent or spitefulness or they even HAVE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE about it for that matter. What a joke, can the B.S float any higher here, is it even possible?.
Maybe, women dont test me because I they know I dont put up with dis-repsect, BS or games from the moment they meet me..or maybe I meet good women.

again does it make your day better by calling me a women?

if it does..im glad I could help brighten your life

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the people who say they've never been shyt tested by a woman, I'd bet my life that you *have* been tested, but you simply did not realize it. And I don't mean that in a bad way or as a put-down. But remember that women are *subtle* creatures.

alright, Ive really thoght about this...and I can think of only 1 women of the 11 gf's that did this I think..I cant think of an example....but she may have.

and from the list of shyt tests this site created..no women has ever did that to me.

Ive only chased 1 women and that was my 1 time when I had one-i-tis..the rest all had high IL..that obviously didnt reject me from the start

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha tit guy rocks......but friv, I agree with alot of your posts, but tit guy is a negative ******* like I am:D