Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These rules will give you charisma!

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I have personally learned:

1.You must become what you want to attract. Like attracts like. If you want confidence then act confident. If you want power act powerful.

2. Be scarce. When people are having a good time because of you, LEAVE. Always under stay your welcome. But be happy when you leave. This makes you desireable because people will associate good times with you and when you leave people will want more of it.

3. Light up when you meet someone, i.e. be excited to see him or her. Always be enthusiastic whether in person or on the phone.

4. Have a crusade, or a major definite purpose you are trying to achieve and go after it with unswerving conviction, unshakeable confidence and an evangelistic attitude.

5. Always encourage others to talk and about themselves. Information is powerful, period.

6. Always be positive. Always. There is absolutely no reason to be otherwise. Life is too short to be negative.

7. Smile always and 3 seconds longer than the other person does.

8. Be spontaneous and surprising at times.

9. Never talk or associate with people when they are in a bad mood they will associate those feelings with you.

10. Be consistent with certain things so that people will expect that from you then suddenly stop and then restart again.

11. Act as if you don’t need that certain person because your higher calling or purpose in life consumes you.

12. Be courageous and pursue the untried. No fear.

13. Never give in. Never. Never. Never. Never.

14. Make decisions quickly, weigh benefits and cons then act!

15. Believe in nothing but yourself—100% absolute, undeniable confidence in yourself.

16. Never compromise your beliefs. NEVER.

17. Be dedicated to your highest potential. #1 or nothing.

18. AND NEVER EVER ENTERTAIN ANY DOUBTS OR ARGUMENTS ABOUT YOUR CORE BELIEFS! THEY ARE the TRUTH AND BY EXTENSION SO ARE YOU!

Another thing that I have learned is to have a fire burning in your eyes so that you can hold someone's gaze and they can see the enthusiasm in your eyes. True believers have this and leaders with passion.

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post

what does #10 mean?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means to do the same thing over and over to a woman such as send her an email once a day and then suddenly stop and then do something else over and over again and then stop.

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see we have a fan of the 48 laws of power.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with almost everything except #1. Yeah, in someways you do kind of have to mirror the kind of girl you want to attract, but only to a certain point.

Like me, for example. I am outgoing, talk alot to everybody..even if I just met them, love to party and barbecue ect.... YET, I want a girl who is more homey, doesn't really have that urge to go out to partys all the time, although she will accompany me, doesn't talk/flirt with every guy ect.....

That is of course the kind of girl I see myself in a RELATIONSHIP with, which at this time is kind of out of the picture. I'm having too much fun being single, with my cell's phone book loaded to the brim with different girl's numbers!:D Ahhhh.....these are the good times.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragnar
Things I have personally learned:

1.You must become what you want to attract. Like attracts like. If you want confidence then act confident. If you want power act powerful.
what if you dont want a bold, mysterious girl?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: good post

Originally posted by worldlearning
what does #10 mean?

In other words he means be UNPREDICTABLE

It is very important

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: These rules will give you charisma!

Originally posted by Nocturnal
what if you dont want a bold, mysterious girl?

You DO want bold mysterious girls ONLY.

Those are the one's that will spike your popularity.

Or else you will be known as that guy with the boring girl.

You want to be seen with the spunky, firey, attitude-filled girls
for the same reason you want to be seen with a #10 rather
than a #1 in looks

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: These rules will give you charisma!

Originally posted by TDOT

than a #1 in looks
Um....I don't think you're psychic, so no. And that's too general. I might like shy, quiet girls. But I'm not going to be shy and quiet to get them. Tips are not 100% fact. Accept that they have flaws, discuss, and amend them. Overall this is a good tip, but I feel #1 could be reworded to convey his true intentions.

Good post man.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Protector wrote:

I might like shy, quiet girls. But I'm not going to be shy and quiet to get them.
Hmmm....I wonder how else you'd get a shy quiet girl than appearing to be shy and quiet yourself and gaining rapport with her? Certainly, a wild fratboy would scare away your typical shy quiet girl as he would be too out of her league in her eyes. And if you are a shy quiet guy, do you really think you'll attract a wild party girl?

Also, consider that many girls that have messed up self esteem issues, even though they are hot, would end up with bad boys that treat them like sh*t. Why is that? It's because they treat themselves like sh*t and "like attracts like". The girl does not know how to respond to behavior and attention that is not congruent with her reality.

Now suppose you wanted a messed up chick like Angelina Jolie, wouldn't you have to be a little messed up yourself in order to attract her? Say someone like Billy Bob or Collin Farrel?

I'm not suggesting you should chase wild or messed up girls, but if you did want these types of girls you would definately have to be wild and messed up yourself to make them swoon. Being a confident goal oriented career dude would not work on wild party girls for very long. And being a wild party dude would not get you very far with a high self esteem career driven woman.

Cesare Cardinali

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: These rules will give you charisma!

Good tips.

Originally posted by TDOT

than a #1 in looks
Uh, news flash, a relationship with a girl is because you like the girl, not to gain status.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
AFC Protector wrote:

Hmmm....I wonder how else you'd get a shy quiet girl than appearing to be shy and quiet yourself and gaining rapport with her? Certainly, a wild fratboy would scare away your typical shy quiet girl as he would be too out of her league in her eyes. And if you are a shy quiet guy, do you really think you'll attract a wild party girl?

Also, consider that many girls that have messed up self esteem issues, even though they are hot, would end up with bad boys that treat them like sh*t. Why is that? It's because they treat themselves like sh*t and "like attracts like". The girl does not know how to respond to behavior and attention that is not congruent with her reality.

Now suppose you wanted a messed up chick like Angelina Jolie, wouldn't you have to be a little messed up yourself in order to attract her? Say someone like Billy Bob or Collin Farrel?

I'm not suggesting you should chase wild or messed up girls, but if you did want these types of girls you would definately have to be wild and messed up yourself to make them swoon. Being a confident goal oriented career dude would not work on wild party girls for very long. And being a wild party dude would not get you very far with a high self esteem career driven woman.

Cesare Cardinali

Another news flash: there are more things I can be besides "shy and quiet" and "wild fratboy."

How about friendly, kind, honest, etc. Those all work and you don't have to act like a shy, pvssywhipped kid either.

DonCruez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragnar
18. AND NEVER EVER ENTERTAIN ANY DOUBTS OR ARGUMENTS ABOUT YOUR CORE BELIEFS! THEY ARE the TRUTH AND BY EXTENSION SO ARE YOU!
wrong wording, IMO. i believe I know what you mean, and I agree with that.

doubting and arguing beliefs is a sign of intelligence. Stand by them, but be prepared to explain them to other people. When doing that: nuance is your friend. Otherwise you come across as an ass.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Protector wrote:

Another news flash: there are more things I can be besides "shy and quiet" and "wild fratboy."
How about friendly, kind, honest, etc.
Sure. But that wasn't the point. I was just using examples to illustrate the point #1 in Ragnar's thread which you disagreed with. Now what kind of girl would you attract if you acted friendly, kind, and honest? Probably a similar girl right?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to chime in with AFK on this

Shy gals do often go for aggressive men.

Great post, nonetheless.

But let's not forget about appearances. I've found a large portion of charisma is in the first impression you give, i.e., how you carry yourself, your image, and your eye contact.

Of course, these are all a visible manifestations of confidence, but it certainly does well to mention them.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: These rules will give you charisma!

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Good tips.

Uh, news flash, a relationship with a girl is because you like the girl, not to gain status.
I'll admit I'm new at DJing, I also believe in something called
"leverage". That means taking an item and getting the most
use out it. Or using an item to accomplish a task that it wasn't necessarily intended for. Call it what you want. Cheating, the easy way out, the "American Way".

Now you may have misunderstood. I would never enter a relationship if I didn't have an interest in the girl.

But you cannot ignore the fact that people will judge other people.
They base these judgements on many factors as I'm sure you are well aware of.

But when it comes to social status, they will definately judge you by your girl.

This is a fact, and a point that no DJ should ever ignore or take lightly.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for a few, you make a great list.