Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These last three weeks of pregnancy...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...are taking it's toll on me. I left her place two weeks ago it was bad. She hasn't spoken to me since... it will be three weeks this Sunday... the baby is actually due tomorrow. How many fathers to be have to go through this crap?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your kidding me right?

You mean to say your kid is due tomorrow and you've not spoken to it's mother in 3 weeks?

Come on now....

What the hell happened?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Your kidding me right?

You mean to say your kid is due tomorrow and you've not spoken to it's mother in 3 weeks?

Come on now....

What the hell happened?
She stopped talking to me... *shrugs*

Her sister had called me, and said that she's turning into the Excorist(?) but is doing good... brother in law told me she looks like she's ready to pop... mother in law, suggested that I do not listen to a single word she says.... my Mom talked to her, she said she loved me.

Just bits and pieces... for 8 months it was the most incredible experiences for the both of us. Then like out of nowhere... she turned evil on me. I figured my presents was stressing her, so I removed myself from home. Since then no word... her sister wants to get involved but I suggested her not to, and that we have an understanding....

I was just wodnering what kinds of horror stories are out there....

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you man. That sucks but for a wife to do this is strange.

Is this your girls first child? If so it's probably stress and don't listen to the negative things she says.

Alot of women flip out during the time of child birth.

So where's the child being born at? Childrens, grant, osu, mount carmel, riverside ;).

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Christopher Tracy
I feel sorry for you man. That sucks but for a wife to do this is strange.

Is this your girls first child? If so it's probably stress and don't listen to the negative things she says.

Alot of women flip out during the time of child birth.

So where's the child being born at? Childrens, grant, osu, mount carmel, riverside ;).
Well she's my gf... we're not married.... and you're right, it is strange... it is our first, so I dunno if this is normal or not...

She's dropping the little pimp at Mount Carmel West. I guess her Mom delivered all 7 kids there....

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh1t, three weeks no communication? This sh1t is just getting started. Wait until the kid is here....

Get ready, pal:
You are the HMS Hood and the Bismarck has just sighted you.

Good luck, sounds like incoming to me!

Dietzcoi

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she reacted like that before when
under alot of stress?
She could be afraid of the whole thing
now, having alot of thoughts about the
meaning of it all, or there could be hormonal influences making her feel
irritable, depressed, whatever.
I would suggest try to understand the
situation a little and at least trying to
be supportive (hard, I know).
Also, be very observant of her (or someone should be) after the birth for
signs of trouble (depression, withdrawal,
anything odd) - could be post-partem
depression, scary when not treated immediately.

Reaction score
Don't worry the guy he has enough stress on him. Trust me man you'll be fine as soon as the baby comes everything will get better.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.... I've done a lot of reading on this...

..spent a lot of time in the library... there was one book that stated that I 'should stand out of arms reach..' as not to get hit... I was like WTF?!?!??!!

.....I'll be ok... just hoping ot hear some similar stories so as not to worry too much...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take chump advice like "don't worry it will all get better" than you are beyond hope.

I have 3 kids and an ex-wife. Trust ME, it won't get better.

Of course you could always throw yourself on the ground and grovel. I am sure some of these young guys here would think that would be good advice ??????????

OK< enough negative...

You need to get back with her and TALK. You need to not take sh1t now or ever. Believe ME, it won't get better if you supplicate now. It will get worse. Much worse. You need to set the ground rules now. If you retreat now, you will always retreat.

But why take the advice of a 43 year old who has done it? High school kids know much more......

:) Dietzcoi

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you D... I'm going to talk to her... no one is going to beg nothing... and I don't think Chris was suggesting that either... I'm going to talk to her bud.... I believe it will get better... how can you be blessed with a kid, and not believe it's going to rock?

I've put my foot down already about this... I've been the big supporter, and loving man though out these 8 months... but as soon as she started to raise up.. I was out of there... she knows that if she needs me, she'll call..... but the only thing I've done wrong is be thre for her in support... she want to trip? Call me when you want to act civl is what I said.... it's all just new to me... but baby or not.... I don't need her.... I'll raise that baby on my own..

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
If you take chump advice like "don't worry it will all get better" than you are beyond hope.

I have 3 kids and an ex-wife. Trust ME, it won't get better.

Of course you could always throw yourself on the ground and grovel. I am sure some of these young guys here would think that would be good advice ??????????

OK< enough negative...

You need to get back with her and TALK. You need to not take sh1t now or ever. Believe ME, it won't get better if you supplicate now. It will get worse. Much worse. You need to set the ground rules now. If you retreat now, you will always retreat.

But why take the advice of a 43 year old who has done it? High school kids know much more......

:) Dietzcoi
Listen to dietzcoi - he is speaking from experience!
Not to call your girl a ho - but are you sure it is your bambino? or need a DNA TEST? You said u r not married - but say inlaws - confused?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went through it in October...

Alright InLaws,

I think big D might be a bit cynical, and perhaps rightly so due to past experiences (I did not appreciate that little high school crack btw, because you know we're aaaaaaaalllll teen-age know it alls who can't tell a placenta from a platypus), but I went through this three months ago. You need to reassert yourself. If she's not talking to you, talk to her. This is your kid here as well, so what...you're going to let some hormonal upsurge take precedence over your parental pole position? (no pun intended)

C'mon Guy. My girl called me everything but a child of god and tried to physically remove my nuts. (I wasn't having that.) Point is she's going through a lot right now. Its not worth it to try to understand the varitable tsunami of estrogen that she is at the moment. Just trust that you're correct in being there, keep her away from sharp objects and handy-throwing artifacts. She'll thank you later, and you will still be the man. Problem solved.

Best of luck in life and love brother, keep us up to date and congratulations.

-CyranoDeBergerac

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyrano

Sorry about the high school crack, nothing personal intended, I just don't think advice along the lines of "everything will be fine" is of any use...

I am cynical for sure, but I think you would not blame me if you had been through it like I have...But again nothing personal towards anybody, but we need realistic advice if we are going to help out...

Good luck to both of you!

Dietzcoi

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know with the amount of peeps who post on here, trying to find the ones that actually post good reads is hard.

I'm lucky... this thread is providing me with a lot of info.. including who to look for, for the good, solid advise. I do appriciate all that sh*t fellas.

With that said, I'm still wrestling with the idea of calling her... I don't want to.... she's evil..... I have mentioned that if she should need me for anything, she can call me. I've given her numbers.... when the baby arrives, I'll be there to support again.... I think it's better to just let her simmer, without me around for now.... I'm not one for drama.... if her hormones are kicking, I'm not sticking around to be her punching bag.... if she needs a rub down, and wants some love, I'm there.... punching bag? I'm out......

PR Lover... c'mon now... I knew my super sperm got her pregnant before she did... I told her 'You know, after last night, I may have done enough to inpregnate this whole block!' she was like.. 'ILHM, for the last time, I can't get pregnant, I told you this... I am incapable of producing kids. I don't want to talk about this anymore.' ....then a month later she goes, 'Hey a... don't get too excited but.... I think I'm pregnant. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow cuz I'm not 100% sure.' I said, 'You are....... and that's coming from a doctor... Dr.Love that is... ;)'

...from that day on, I was no longer someone that the In-Laws hated, but instead loved..... I couldn't do wrong... I should go back to my original name on here prior to this relationship....

I may just do that... ;)

Again, I think I'll stay quiet, until I hear from her.... which may be good, or bad... I'm not sure... I do think that once the baby is here, it will be better......

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hormones are raging.

You have to pee every 7.5 seconds.

You're fat and bloated.

You have a 6-10 pound human being kicking around inside you.

You legs hurt and your feet are swollen.

You're utterly exhausted but can't sleep.

You're starting to freak out about giving birth.

You're starting to freak out about being a mother.

And everyone pisses you off.

How would you be acting?

Like the exorcist?

...please, you guys could NEVER handle pregnancy.

PS: She's going to be at her absolute worst, *****iest, demonest, meanest "I hate you and your friggin sperm!!" during labor. And you better just say "yes dear" "yes sweetheart"... ha ha... and be happy that you don't have to do it.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with this notion that "it'll get better."

If you don't even attempt to call her and haven't spoken to her in 3 weeks, why is it going to get better?

Maybe she's one of those girls who overreacts to everything. But what she's doing isn't strange.

There are many women who hate the man that got them pregnant while they are going through what they are going through.

But if you stand your ground, after the pregnancy, it can get better.

But if you run like a chump because you think she's "evil." how is it going to get any better in the future?

What. when your kid does something wrong or when she starts complaining like all Mothers and women do, are you going to run then because you don't want to face her?

I mean come on, stand your freaking fround.

And I'd get a DNA test even if you were married. IT's not that expensive and it's not that long. It's better to do that now.

There are too many guys who 15-20 years later who find out, OH YOUR NOT THE FATHER. Do it now.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
PS: She's going to be at her absolute worst, *****iest, demonest, meanest "I hate you and your friggin sperm!!" during labor. And you better just say "yes dear" "yes sweetheart"... ha ha... and be happy that you don't have to do it.
THIS, has to be the single most important advise that I could get so far.... Thanks Sexy.... That right there.... is the blue print to making it through labor and birth.. right there... I am forever grateful Sexy... thank you so much....

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inlaws!

Dam, are you STILL with this psycho beeeotch? God Dam! :eek:
I have said before what you need to do. DTB !!!! (Dump That Bitc h)

Life is wayyyy to friggen short to put up with this mess. Are you kidding me? DTB, go pay your child support for the next 18 years and move on. Easy. Just do it. :p

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Inlaws!

Dam, are you STILL with this psycho beeeotch? God Dam! :eek:
I have said before what you need to do. DTB !!!! (Dump That Bitc h)

Life is wayyyy to friggen short to put up with this mess. Are you kidding me? DTB, go pay your child support for the next 18 years and move on. Easy. Just do it. :p
Blu, I know I have to explain this to you because you are still a virgin and all but.... THEY'RE ALL PSYCHOS! ....had you actually been with one by now, you would truly know this.... it just comes down to which one stands above the rest in looks, brains, and personality.... you'll find out one day. ;)

....and thanks.. I know you are just looking out for Big Daddy. I assure you, just as you will have sex one day, I have the psycho b*tch under control. ;)