Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These females are just filthy sluts, nothing more..

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dropped off a plate after screwing her at my place with a condom off course. She lives with her Fiance, he's a good guy, works hard, provides for her and trusts her. It's a Saturday night and he's at work and he doesn't know that his girlfriend's out there ****ing around. On my way back to her place to drop her off her phone rings and it's a guy she just met a couple of days ago and knowing her, she'll let him screw her soon, who knows how many other guys she's ****ing out there. These females are nothing more than just cheap skanks.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
I just dropped off a plate after screwing her at my place with a condom off course. She lives with her Fiance, he's a good guy, works hard, provides for her and trusts her. It's a Saturday night and he's at work and he doesn't know that his girlfriend's out there ****ing around. On my way back to her place to drop her off her phone rings and it's a guy she just met a couple of days ago and knowing her, she'll let him screw her soon, who knows how many other guys she's ****ing out there. These females are nothing more than just cheap skanks.
True. I fvcked this kunt who just got married. As the saying goes chicks are slvts if the right dude comes along.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
afternoon fellas...... just read the above ,,,,,,,i mean seriously once you know what these chicks are its really easy to get through life on your own ,,,,because imagine how you would feel if you were out slaying the dragon....and your princess was out behind your back , nailing some other dude .

many years ago there was a chick who lived just round the corner from me , she had a partner and two kids , but it never stopped her bobbing round to mine to play hide the sausage......ha ha ha they were the days .

i think there are very few decent chicks nowadays , its just the next generation which has messed up how women should behave .....all the equal rights and all that has really gone to their heads and its messed up the way things should be....dont get me wrong for the young guys its great because its easy poon , but would you really trust these princesses with your future .............i think not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must be quite proud.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
na , not proud at all . i feel a bit sad when i think about for too long , sad that shes not still bobbing round........lol lol

on another note , i know for sure i wouldnt get roped into anything like that again , knowing what i know now , there isnt a chance i would nail another fellas lady , unless i had his consent of course - but thats another topic. lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Imagine how proud the sluts are.
I just think that for all the complaining about women's whorish behavior, how they fvck around on their husbands and boyfriends and all, that guys here are only too happy to enable that behavior. Because they'll be first in line the minute the girl dangles that golden pvssy. There isn't a single instance of bad female sexual behavior that isn't being enabled by some man.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is when you refuse a married woman sex they want nothing to do with you anymore, you are deemed a wuss and worthless. F that, never again..if they wanna bang, it's on.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Funny thing is when you refuse a married woman sex they want nothing to do with you anymore, you are deemed a wuss and worthless. F that, never again..if they wanna bang, it's on.
Are you saying that your value and self-worth is based on what a lying, cheating, married woman thinks of you?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
The reason I posted that was because I could tell that you felt exactly that way.

If your girlfriend fvked another man, are you saying you would not blame her but instead would blame the man she fvked?
Aren't we supposed to take responsibility and blame ourselves for our own shortcomings that led to the woman to feel the need to cheat?

Isn't blaming others giving our power away?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If your girlfriend fvked another man, are you saying you would not blame her but instead would blame the man she fvked?
Of course not. In fact, the blame in this case would almost be exclusively on the girlfriend since she is (supposedly) obligated to me while the dude is not.

However, generally speaking, women can't practice sexual immorality (if you believe in such a thing) without a male's cooperation. Guys here complain about women being slvts, and yet want instant, disposable sex from them. Are you really saying you can't see the hypocrisy?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Of course not. In fact, the blame in this case would almost be exclusively on the girlfriend since she is (supposedly) obligated to me while the dude is not.

However, generally speaking, women can't practice sexual immorality (if you believe in such a thing) without a male's cooperation. Guys here complain about women being slvts, and yet want instant, disposable sex from them. Are you really saying you can't see the hypocrisy?

Excellent post, Zekko.

The OP is fvcking some other guy's girl and is shocked when he finds out she's doing the same thing with other guys. This is laughable at best.

Same thing goes for the guys on here who talk about trolling POF and then are surprised when the girls aren't loyal virgins.

If you want girls to do slutty things for you, you will only attract sluts. So please shut up and stop complaining.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN on women are skanky skanks thread

Danger said:
The difference in this example is that the woman in question was committed, whereas the interloper male was not.

Guys want instant sex from women today because they KNOW women ARE giving instant sex. It is a counter to the hypocrisy of women who give it away quickly to higher value men yet make the lower values wait, whilst giving the impression they are "good girls".

To blame men for this is ridiculous, because it would only work to put said men in exactly the situation women want them to be in, subservient to the feminine imperative of hot-guy genes and provider money.

Rather than blaming men for taking "their half" of the sexual freedom women demand, if you really want to address the "hypocrisy" of BOTH sexes, eliminate the misandrist setup today and reinstate the incentives for men and women to remain chaste prior to marriage.

^^^This

IF you ever wanna know if you're Alpha Or Beta

This post will answer your question

The higher value you are the more and easier women you can bang

This is where the whole 20%of guys can bang 80% of women come from

The higher you are in the hierachy the more puss you can bang..

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
So what you're saying danger is no good girls exist, all girls are wh0res, and if you haven't banged her on the first date you're low value.

Wow.

If everyone thought like this the world would be even more fvcked up than it is not to mention guys believing they are low value just because they don't get laid on the first date.

I agree with you on many girls but some are truly not outwardly sluts. Sure they still got laid but were all here to get fvcking laid.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

Exactly. Hilarious how so many of these "DJs" claim to have "options" yet their options always include finding some taken slvt BPD etc. for easy access yet "don't pedestalize the pvzzy". These dudes aren't fooling anyone.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Danger said:
This is a typical "black or white" straw-man argument meant to avoid the subject I covered.

Or in other words, you are just peddling NAWALT here.

Look around you, how many virgins do you see waiting til marriage to have sex?
How many women have you fvked?
Or better yet, how many TAKEN women have you had merely the OPPORTUNITY to fvk?

The NAWALT argument is meaningless simply because the vast majority of women out there have given up sex quickly to certain men. Once you attain a specific level of ability in picking up women you will understand this.

Sure there are good girls, but they are few and far between or else sites like this wouldn't even need to exist.

That last statement goes for you too Ninja. Are you suggesting that only the "taken" girls are slutty? However the single bar-hopping "haven't found the right guy yet but I'm sure he'll appear when I'm 27-32" is not slutty?

This all began because women wanted to have sex like men and don't want the consequences, and society has now geared itself toward that agenda.

The results are women banging Cads (20% of men).....which in turn causes men to start turning into Cads. Yet, here you are.....blaming men for becoming Cads!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is what I mean when I say you have to reinstate the incentives for women to choose good men and not Cads. Blaming Cads won't do anything, it only enforces the female mating strategy at the expense of men.
Im not peddling anything Danger. Obvbiously you will not find a virgin who wants to wait till marriage because thats not our society today. Who cares? To be honest the reason I lost a lot of respect for women is due to the fact that I have had sex with a couple taken women.

With that said, not all women are like that. Saying everyone is the same is the biggest lie told my man. How the fvck can we all be the same? Even on a micro level we are different in little ways. Hence why you cant cookie cutter half the stuff you learn here and apply it to your situation.

Things are different. In OPs case his girl was a flaming slvt, thats clear. But how many women are like this? Where do you guys find these so called slvts?

honestly half the people here seem to have some "beef" with women and they carry thatwith those posts. I haven't seen one positive poster here in awhile.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that we're following trends that our parents followed in terms of relationships. The only difference is that divorce is more widely accepted in this day and age. So people get married young and don't really live their lives out to the fullest, women more so because they want to have kids, it's what they're born to do.

But after they have kids at a young age they want to live insead of vice versa. They're skipping the life part and going straight to the final stage of reproduction because all of their friends are doing it. So they get bored with their partner and thus they cheat. Because they haven't lived life.

Basically in summary the world is changing and we're caught in the middle of this change where monogamy and marriage are dying out. All these taboo things are becoming social norms and people who aren't naturally accustomed are trying to adapt to survive and thrive.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love watching 20 year olds telling guys who are decades older how it is.

Just wait until you find out what the real world is like, pups. Trust me, in another 20 years you won't be quite so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed about the goodness of humanity.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Of course not. In fact, the blame in this case would almost be exclusively on the girlfriend since s

Yes guys want instant disposable sex from women, because the woman has given it up to another guy in 8 seconds previously.

You are telling the guy not to sell himself and be so charming. The guy has to get sex from the woman, not the other way around.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I used to be more positive about females but today I´m convinced that 90% are hyperpromiscuous . They are just dirty, and no they aren´t fvcking only top guys, they will fvck mediocre if their gina is needing. Most women are ugly though, and you guys need to be more picky. The problem is that everyguy is working their chances of getting laid through probabilistics, hitting the biggest number they can. The result is a social disaster.... we have the same brains we had 100 000 years ago, we evolved to live in small communities. Today globalized world is a trick on evolution, while women would have a few guys hitting on them in the past, today they have hundreds, and they are taking advantage of that.

Although life is fair if you work yourself, remember that laziness kills lives, everytime you miss the gym, a party, or you don´t study for an exam you are slowly digging a hole, where in the future you´ll be out of shape, less friends, and bad carreer. And women will pay their sluttiness, they pass most of their lifetime 30+, depressed with their lost looks and attention. Even when they get laid they know it´s because they´re easy...