women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZKIr0U07wY&feature=related

Watch the audience mostly female and how they react to dude in the green.

If you learn to be ****y/funny clever with a thug appeal i bet it wouldn't be too difficult to get women.

hmmm.......
F*ck "thugs". Don't confuse being cool, calm, confident, and collected with "being a thug". Thugs are close to the lowest forms of life on the planet.

On a side note, now I'm probably going to be watching Judge Joe Brown for the next hour or two -.-

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck "thugs". Don't confuse being cool, calm, confident, and collected with "being a thug". Thugs are close to the lowest forms of life on the planet.
I disagree to some extent...

COOL: You and I don't think they're cool BUT WOMEN DO. We have to remember that we are logical beings but women are not. We see a thug they see a guy with swagger, a guy with an edge, a guy that's rough, a guy "they want to reform" etc

CALM: They're not calm they usually act on impulse you got that right

CONFIDENT: They are confident based primarily on their raw masculinity and testosterone rather than education/intelligence/maturity/life experience.

THUGS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON THE PLANET: I agree too bad women love them :(

I would never advocate guys act like thugs like OP is suggesting but I also wouldn't deny that women love these type of men. OP mentioned the female audience and the way they look at him. I bet you most of these women would love a shot at that guy just based on the way they look at him. I have no doubt in my mind that guy had no trouble getting pu$$y and will have even less trouble after that tv appearance (as illogical as it might sound since he sounded like a fool but that's women for you).

It's sad knowing that smart, well dressed, intelligent women would love to parade around town with a guy like that but it's the truth. I see it all the time and you can too if you just go downtown on any city. Hot women + thug in arm.

We think of the "trophy wife" and having a hot wife. Women (specially younger women) see a thug as sort of a trophy/prize too. They walk around parading what in their mind is the alpha male of the tribe. It's not that hard to understand their attraction for thugs if you think of it as just women being attracted to the strongest/rawest/most testosterone filled man they could find.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where YOU guys are from but street trash tends to attract street trash. Especially after age 25 or so.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single chick in that court room was making phuck eyes at that brother in the green shirt, oh man they would have pack raped him right then and there if they had thought they could get away with it.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even care about the content of this thread, I'm too busy lusting after the Asian chick that's visible over the left shoulder of the defendent.....

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Audience is paid. This is a televised arbitration. It's not a real court.

2. Audience is 95% hot women. Look at the audience again very carefully, then disagree with me. I dare you.

3. The entire thing takes hours to film.

4. Women are vain and want to look sexy on camera, especially when they're there for 3 hours.

5. The men are trash and so are the women. You don't really find smart women getting paid $6 per hour to sit in the audience of some reality TV garbage.

What do you WANT them to look like? And LOOK at? The only men in the room maybe?

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I think this is blown outta proportion a little bit. I mean yeah the dude is obviously confident and probably has his fair share of girls, but this is a TV show where this audience is pretty much paid to react. I mean, how many times do we have guys on this site asking about the hot chick working at the gym selling protein shakes... and they all think she was overly friendly and might be interested.. she is paid for that, same like the waitress who is working for her tip.. once again, not saying this dude doesn't do alright for him self, but I think this specific example is not showing us too much, I've seen other stuff on TV where even a guy who is not "thug" has gotten more interest..

Be as alpha as you can be, stand up for your self, be confident, and take the charge.. and quit worrying about other "thugs" out there.. work out and get a body that will make anyone second question crossing you in any way, and you can be the dominant one.. and get the mindset that YOU are the sh*t! :rockon:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I watched the full video (before I had just skimmed through it here and there).

There is 1 great quality the guy does have that every guy needs to learn

1. He's a great story teller: Even though he may be a "thug" he is articulate enough to tell a story from beginning to end in a decent manner that not only is entertaining but funny as well.

People like Ross Jeffries make a living teaching guys how to tell stories to attract women. If you can tell a story to a woman and articulate it well, make her feel a range of emotions whether it be happiness, lust, laughter, you will attract women. Top PUAs advocate having a couple of DHV stories in your arsenal to tell a girl for your interactions with them.

Every type of guy whether he be a jerk, or a**hole, thug or even a nice guy they all have traits that we can learn from to attract women.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is we didn't see an example of how this "thug" game being played out with a woman. Sure women got a laugh out of this clown but we are only assuming he's got good game with women but we also don't see the quality of women he is pulling (I have seen plenty of confident thuggish guys with ugly fat ass trashy looking women).

Now take this guy for example: finest court room example of a$$hole game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ph_YZ1l5E

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That Dude in the Video DJ Damage When Judge Judy asked him what his secret was...he smirked, it's that game and knowing how to lay down the pipe.

This chick extended her wallet....MAN if only ...if only....can't even get a chick to care for 3 fvckin weeks lol

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
That Dude in the Video DJ Damage When Judge Judy asked him what his secret was...he smirked, it's that game and knowing how to lay down the pipe.

This chick extended her wallet....MAN if only ...if only....can't even get a chick to care for 3 fvckin weeks lol
This guy is a scumbag and this woman knew when she met him that he was an a$$hole. Even after the guy spend her money and cursed at her through facebook & phone she still wanted him back!

I like when she said that she couldn't answer why she wanted him back.

a$$hole game = vagina tingle.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Your mistake is trying to make her care. You don't control other people. You control yourself and yourself only. When you're in the right mindset and acting in the way that you're supposed to (listen to your instincts), then suddenly things will just work out the way they're supposed to.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both seemed like losers to me ...

The black guy in the green shirt at least had a sense of humor, and might have actually been a decent guy. Lending $1000s to his friend, might be stupid if the integrity of the friend is in question, but at least he had the balls to place a dollar value on friendship.

The white guy was a loser and thus attracted a loser ... He also wasted a day or two of his life losing in that video, as did the loser in the plaintiffs chair.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
He also wasted a day or two of his life losing in that video, as did the loser in the plaintiffs chair.
They both get paid for their TV appearance. The only losers are the viewers who watch this fakery.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Your mistake is trying to make her care. You don't control other people. You control yourself and yourself only. When you're in the right mindset and acting in the way that you're supposed to (listen to your instincts), then suddenly things will just work out the way they're supposed to.
You are right I threw the ball in her court tonight........im done low interest I'm nexting