Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's too many pvssy whipped men around today

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about anyone else on here, but where i live i have noticed there's a lot of men who seem subservient to their women. They pander to their women, they ditch their friends for their women, they bring their women everywhere with them. they are inseperable. you want to go on a holiday with your mates and they bail on you because their women don't want them to go.

I didn't notice it at first, but the more I look and the more I see, the more apparent it has become. Two of my friends are whipped. Now, I know this wont happen to me, but what makes guys go down that road that their woman becomes their life etc? Is it insecurity? a lack of interests and hobbies? A lack of self respect? Neediness? Love?

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm assuming you must still be quite young and still at school/college?

This is the way it is for 95% of guys out there.

Blinded!

Sit back and watch the show, watch their mistakes and the inevitable DUMPING that will be visited on them. And don't do what they do!

By being on this site, you've already singled yourself out from them. :)

As for your question, i think it's all of those things. I bet those guys don't have their own hobbies, their own sense of self, their own self respect.

Most guys need mistakes to learn from.

Watch it happen.

;)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Pu$$y has a very high market value, and most men know that if their woman leaves them, they'll be hurt and not have that many girls for them. As long as a guy has at least ONE woman, he'll have much higher social proof than he would if he just hangs out with his male friends. The love and presence of a woman has a high market value too. And any guy with an iota of common sense knows this.

A

Aazman

i blame media and the guys that believe what women tell them.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many pathetic guys out there. I'll give a quick example of a guy at work. He's been saving up money for a boat for a few months, and he's been real excited about getting one. Recently, his step daughter got her license, and his wife basically forced him to use his boat money to buy her a car. It's pathetic.

Van_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
There are so many pathetic guys out there. I'll give a quick example of a guy at work. He's been saving up money for a boat for a few months, and he's been real excited about getting one. Recently, his step daughter got her license, and his wife basically forced him to use his boat money to buy her a car. It's pathetic.
Oh man that's sad.

I definitely know two guys who are like this, well one of them isn't anymore though the other one is impossible to separate from his gf. They send messages to one another on facebook, saying how much they love the other one -_-

P

perseverance

nismo-4 said:
Pu$$y has a very high market value, and most men know that if their woman leaves them, they'll be hurt and not have that many girls for them. As long as a guy has at least ONE woman, he'll have much higher social proof than he would if he just hangs out with his male friends. The love and presence of a woman has a high market value too. And any guy with an iota of common sense knows this.
Yes for a PUA it does, not for anyone with a higher IQ than below average.

There is having a girlfriend and having your own life and then there is being a permanent fixture and fitting in your girlfriends house.

If a man needs to get his value by basically being superglued to his girlfriend then as far as I'm concerned he is one sad and pathetic individual.

I'd sooner keep my independence, my dignity and my happiness then sacrifice it because some PUA's say that "vagina makes a man". No, sir, a man bangs a vagina to bring another one into this world.

A

Aazman

2 flatmates:

no.1 flatmate: He will cook for his gf and wake up in the morning to make her stuff. he will go out of his way to please her.

no. 2 flatmate: WORSE. He walked 4 miles to get his gf's teddy bear. She couldn't sleep without it. She walks into his room and only then does SHE LET HIM hump her. wtf! ie when she pleases.

mind she makes a load of noise- so i just bang the door and tell her to shut up ;p btw- no innuendo meant there.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
i don't know about anyone else on here, but where i live i have noticed there's a lot of men who seem subservient to their women. They pander to their women, they ditch their friends for their women, they bring their women everywhere with them. they are inseperable. you want to go on a holiday with your mates and they bail on you because their women don't want them to go.

I didn't notice it at first, but the more I look and the more I see, the more apparent it has become. Two of my friends are whipped. Now, I know this wont happen to me, but what makes guys go down that road that their woman becomes their life etc? Is it insecurity? a lack of interests and hobbies? A lack of self respect? Neediness? Love?

That is what they are trained to do. Why do you think most bad boy types come from broken homes or rich indulgent homes? Men who use and toss women aside that women chase after....normal middle class christian values train you to be a milktoast. A company man and a family man. Television and society train you to be her servant. Desperation and loneliness combined with love and sex seal the deal. It's a trap few men escape.

P

perseverance

Warrior74 said:
It's a trap few men escape.
Are you bringing marriage into this Warrior?

If so, then you have a valid point.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
That is what they are trained to do. Why do you think most bad boy types come from broken homes or rich indulgent homes? Men who use and toss women aside that women chase after....normal middle class christian values train you to be a milktoast. A company man and a family man. Television and society train you to be her servant. Desperation and loneliness combined with love and sex seal the deal. It's a trap few men escape.
Isnt this the truth and you have alot of wisdom beyond your years!! I have one married friend left who isnt pvssy whipped. All my other friends wives wont let their husbands hang with me anymore cause im the cause of all their maritial problems ya rite!! Last one tried to blame me for her husband being a drunk?One before that blamed me for her husbands drug habit? I told both wives that they were drunks and druggies long before they met me so im not the problem but perhaps they are?Havent spoken to either one in over 2 years!Have mutual friends and they told me the one guy drinks more than he ever has and the other guys still doing drugs like there going out of style. They wouldnt listen to me too afraid of loseing that golden pvssy.Will prolly lead both to an early death!!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
i blame media and the guys that believe what women tell them.
I blame all the fat chicks that make attractive girls a hot commodity. And then the fat chicks ACT like the hot girls do raising the p*ssy prices even higher. And then we have these sorry excuses for men, acting deperate for the p*ssy raising the prices still higher for everyone else.

Simple economics.