Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's This Girl I Like In My Class, How Do I Talk To Her?

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had first day of class last thursday and our class meets only once a week so I will be seeing her tomorrow.

I don't know her, I don't know anything about her. I only know that she's single because I looked her up on Facebook.

My plan is to get there 10 minutes early and talk to her, but I don't know how to start up a conversation with this girl or what to say.

How do I talk to her? What should I say to start up the conversation? Any tips would be helpful

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Slow down.
Start off by smiling at her when she passes by.

Then start saying "hi" or similar.

Unless she is giving you IOI's, start small and work up to a level where she responds to the above and go from there.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I was creeping on you through Facebook and I'm wondering, do you want to see my penis
LOL!!!!!

I wouldn't recommend this, but.... you might be surprised if you have good body language and can deliver this line in a funny way, it might work. The key is to EXPECT she will think it's funny. I guarantee she will not forget you, and you will illicit an emotional response. Truth is doing this is better than doing nothing.

Okay... in all seriousness. You already have built in rapport, talk to her about class, and invite he out for coffee. Take it from there.