Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's no green light!!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DonJuaners.

How many of you have found themselves waiting for a girl to make a move, or do something bold so she can clearly show her interest on you and so that you can be sure when to make your move?

Yes it's been said many many times that rejection should be taken as a signal of non-interest and moved on from there. But for me it wasn't so much rejection as it was rejection + embarrasment. This is exactly how I kept myself safe from those two. By waiting for a girl to turn on her green light so I could make a move!

Well whaddaya know, I just found out today that there is no green light!! I've been waiting to see something that isn't there. Yep I've come to the realization that when approaching girls, there is no green light. There is only a red light, which means STOP!! and an orange light which means Proceed With Caution!!

Since there are only two traffic signals, unless you want to wait all day for the red or orange to appear, you have to assume that the light is always green, meaning GO!! that is UNTIL you get one of the previous two signals either red, or orange. When you get red you STOP!!! Whne you get orange you slow down and proceed until you get red.

Easy enough? :D

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like...

This is extremely solid advice.

Always assume she is interested--in your personality, looks, to have sex with you, etc.--because otherwise she would not be sticking around! Assume she is twiddling her thumbs waiting for you to stimulate her, because she IS.

The greatest enemy of success is you.

cynetix

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple but solid tip. Nice post!

LoL, by the way Gigalo, where should I send my copyright infringment fines? :p

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip legolas.

I'm just wondering, what do you interpret as

orange signs and what are red signs?

This would make a good tip for the newbies.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well orange would be anything that you can sense like her cooling off, or things not being "right" The kind of things that make you go "What wrong"? It's all in the vibe that you feel. While red is a stronger more expressed sign, especially verbally. While most signs fall somewhere in between these two, and we can stand here and talk about what red exactly is and what orange exactly is, it isn't going to help us.

If you're tuned in, you should be able to "sense" when things aren's going right and not have her escalate from orange to red (since you couldn't read her previous signal) and have her verbally say to you "Maybe we should stop"

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
i really liked the pretty colors... those made me really think this was a good post cuz they got me on kind of a "psychological level" if you will:D
LMAO!!!

Seriously, aside from the New age crap, legolas is right. Nonetheless, this may help you ali_g:

1. When it's green, you don't notice.

2. You're not actually banging her at the moment = orange

3. You're banging her = red. But then it's too late, so still = orange.

At any other time the light is orange.
So what about red? Like green, which is never, the red light is ALWAYS on!!!
No exceptions:
It's red in situation 1, but you won't notice (like green).
It's red in situation 2, 'cause she isn't jumping you (like orange). It's red in situation 3, 'cause if you notice it's actually green in situation 3, you risk having to start over banging her, or, worse yet, you're turned off (no one wants to **** a ho, but then no hungry man wants to eat an old sandwich either!).

So it's NEVER green, ALWAYS red, but it all seems pretty much orange to me.
BTW, over here in the netherlands we say the light is yellow, but that's 'cause we're always such flaming pussies that never ACT.

(sorry no colors :( )

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

Atratus man, really you should lay off that pot man, it's not good for you :D

Look it's really easy. If you're driving on the highway (or freeway as some call it) do you stop in the middle and wait for a green light to appear somewhere? Try it, and let me know. But I won't be responsible for any damages :D

You have to assume that it's a go, until you see either a Look out! sign or a STOP! sign. When you do you either slow down or stop. Easy.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
These sound like driving instructions. Soon you'll be telling us to stay arms width apart or some ****.

Liked the post a lot actually. Solid advice. Careful though, some pot-heads will get lost.;)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the tip i needed.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Look it's really easy. If you're driving on the highway (or freeway as some call it) do you stop in the middle and wait for a green light to appear somewhere? Try it, and let me know. But I won't be responsible for any damages
Nice metaphor.

If you can still edit your first post, you really should paste this near the top somewhere. It's the single best comment in this thread.

I am
The Main Event.