Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's always something...

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when you meet someone who is totally into you, and the conversation is great, and you know they are a quality person, but physically, you just don't have any chemistry for them?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say "someone who is totally into you" do you mean that this person is attracted to you?

If this is a case of one-sided attraction, I doubt there is a point in pursuing anything romantic with them. Without that raw chemsitry, you won't be able to have much of an R. It will be boring and tedious after a while. Of course if you just want to have sex and they are game, then by all means, indulge.

I'm sure they don't want you to pity date them either.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You put HER into the LJBF zone. Trust me, it works in both directions.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You put HER into the LJBF zone. Trust me, it works in both directions.
Women in particular, like to throw the word chemistry around. My experience has been that all this really means is "are they attracted to enough to you that seeing you gets them hot". I guess it makes them feel better than having to say they rejected someone due to a lack of physical attraction, so they don't seem shallow.

It sounds like this is where you are, and I have been here too. It's not impossible for it to develop slowly, but it usually doesn't happen. Whether it's their body language, the way they talk, the way the dress, etc- you just don't "feel it" and you probably won't. Don't feel guilty, just accept that this probably isn't the one for you.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with MotownMack on his description of chemistry and women. Especially women over 26yrs of age.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a similar situation. Went out with this girl three times in the past three weeks. But I don't feel anything for her. The reason is -- she doesn't have any response to me. Kino produces nothing. C&F produces nothing. She just isn't physically responsive.

And yet she will email, call, and text to make clear she wants to go out. She had a great time. Etc. That is okay, but I have other women to game, so she goes to the back burner for now, and I told her we're not doing anything this weekend.