Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is No Tomorrow

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Allow me to share my biggest regret in 25 years of dating beautiful women.

I tried to make plans with them in advance.

I never wanted to be that pushy guy that starts humping their leg and asking "what are you doing tonight, baby?"

But she's doing that guy tonight while I'm emailing about next Thursday.

For young women, strike when the iron is hot. Keep a cool distance, and then when they contact you, you need to be ready to make it happen on the spot. I don't care if it's Monday night and you have to work at 6AM and she gets off at 2AM. Serve her an omellette at 3AM.

With beautiful women, there is no tomorrow. It's fly by night.

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
AND YOU ONLY GOT TODAY, MEN!

You wait to serve her an omelette, that's one day that an omelette went cold.

YOUR OMELETTE, COLD. DON'T ****ING WAIT.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Good post. Mature men in the business world want to schedule an appointment two weeks in advance. Young women don't think that way.

I remember number closing a 21 yo in a club when I was 30. She texts me one week night at 10pm "Do you want to go to the beach?"

I was half asleep and wondered "Who the F goes to the beach at 10pm?". Then my thought changed to "Don't be stupid Mike. Go NOW.".

We ended up hooking up. So yes you MUST strike when the iron is hot.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a dr. Phil show with a pua guy from nyc that has bagged 150+ women and that was one of his key points...be ready at all times because you will miss a lot of opportunities otherwise...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
f UCK that sh1t

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Allow me to share my biggest regret in 25 years of dating beautiful women.

I tried to make plans with them in advance.

I never wanted to be that pushy guy that starts humping their leg and asking "what are you doing tonight, baby?"

But she's doing that guy tonight while I'm emailing about next Thursday.

For young women, strike when the iron is hot. Keep a cool distance, and then when they contact you, you need to be ready to make it happen on the spot. I don't care if it's Monday night and you have to work at 6AM and she gets off at 2AM. Serve her an omellette at 3AM.

With beautiful women, there is no tomorrow. It's fly by night.
I have a problem with this. Why should the onus always be on the man to be on constant standby to "Strike while the iron is hot?"

Should I blow off plans with friends, family, or other prior commitments just because she happens to feel horny at the moment?

No wonder many women act so fickle. Plenty of guys are willing to be her d*ck-on-demand. Why bother being patient or, even more novel, maybe accommodate to the guy's schedule for once?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
I have a problem with this. Why should the onus always be on the man to be on constant standby to "Strike while the iron is hot?"

Should I blow off plans with friends, family, or other prior commitments just because she happens to feel horny at the moment?

No wonder many women act so fickle. Plenty of guys are willing to be her d*ck-on-demand. Why bother being patient or, even more novel, maybe accommodate to the guy's schedule for once?
I have to agree with this. While it's true that I've probably missed out on a few bangs just because I wouldn't go out at 11pm on a Wednesday when I work at 7am the next day, but I'd rather be in control of my life than be like some guys I know who have women literally running their lives because they're such slaves to the vagina.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously if you have prior commitments you don't break them. but i think the point is well taken: when you don't have a reason to postpone, and conforming to traditionalist dating rules is not a valid reason, then you should absolutely seize the moment.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
NO! if your desperate to bust a nut or empty your balls, go for it, personally I cant be ar$ed. but then Im older. you young guys can be the marrionettes for these free hookers

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
NO! if your desperate to bust a nut or empty your balls, go for it, personally I cant be ar$ed. but then Im older. you young guys can be the marrionettes for these free hookers
Early on we need to get them addicted to us by accommodating their schedule, IMO.

Alcohol plays a huge role and often they write to us when they are hot and horny. Blow them off then and they are texting the next-most Alpha guy in the list.

Face it, the only way modern women get to know you when they are straight is when they wake up next to you the next morning.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I can understand both sides of this argument. Certainly you can't let women rule your life or affect your job.

But given the fierce competition out there since the next sausage is only a text message away, if you want to score or score with a particular chick, you have to jump on the opportunity. The first opportunity with a chick these days is make or break. The often don't give you a second chance. Plus you really aren't fully on her radar screen until after you've b@nged her.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By being available whenever they want you to be, you're giving the girl all of the power! That's not what a Don John would do.