Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is no sense in dating or relationships in this era

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys...I got out of a cheating relationship in March.

I have 4 semi regular women right now, 1 is engaged and 1 is married...one has a b/f and the other is just an easy lay.

I realized last night when I'm out with the married chick that women are bigger players than us. Her husband was checking on her and she told him "Honey, I love YOU! Why don't you trust me?' with the most serious voice ever looking at me rolling her eyes. Damn...do I feel bad about nailing a guys wife? Yah I do...but I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to try and justify anything because it is as wrong as it gets...

I don't know guys, 6 months ago I wanted a relationship and a house with a white fence and a dog...but last night the light clicked that there is no morals left with our generation.

Whats really weird about women is if you come on hard trying for a relationship they run from you. But if you treat them like meat and only call when you want a piece of ass they attach and treat you like a king. How ****ed up is this?

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Damn guys...I got out of a cheating relationship in March.

I have 4 semi regular women right now, 1 is engaged and 1 is married...one has a b/f and the other is just an easy lay.

I realized last night when I'm out with the married chick that women are bigger players than us. Her husband was checking on her and she told him "Honey, I love YOU! Why don't you trust me?' with the most serious voice ever looking at me rolling her eyes. Damn...do I feel bad about nailing a guys wife? Yah I do...but I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to try and justify anything because it is as wrong as it gets...

I don't know guys, 6 months ago I wanted a relationship and a house with a white fence and a dog...but last night the light clicked that there is no morals left with our generation.

Whats really weird about women is if you come on hard trying for a relationship they run from you. But if you treat them like meat and only call when you want a piece of ass they attach and treat you like a king. How ****ed up is this?

You know your spot on, for over a month i've been sad cause i've not got anyone special in my life but girls i have sex with when i need some...but then a light clicked on last night to exactly what your on about here.

Women are just as decietful and cruel as us....so why do we pretend we can find a girl and be happy forever and ever....just not gonna happen.

Demonic

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed.

We are in a new world where morality is selectively applied and mostly ignored.

Thats the reality a lot of people can't seem to accept and face and worse for guys like many of us who have had to unplug from the AFC mindset it is a reality that was somehow hidden to us.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is, that society depicts that WOMEN are the angels and the light while men are depicted as some horny dirty old guy. I still love the fact when my cousin argues with me about this site and says thigns like "This is why lots of guys cant have girlfriends, they want to be pampered not that **** you read." My cousin actually defended his "New" girlfriend because some guy was saying that women lie more...(His "New," girlfriend flaked on him the first date and HE says SHE wants to take it slow they are not even girlfriend or boyfriend yet hahah ) but my cousin came in and said I quote...."Women dont lie as often as men, and studies have shown that men cheat more often then women...which shows that men lie more." The whole time I was wondering..."Arent you a man and why are you putting down your OWN gender?"

Society is going down hill , women dont understand the meaning of love, they use the word love to play with multiple guy's feelings and leech off of them till they find someone new. I feel sorry for people that think women actually have it worse off then men, they cry for equal treatment but they want to be selective of what equal treament they get....but the hardest part of this to swallow....MOST WOMEN dont even know how to COOK! When the fvck did this happen! I had a date and I told her to cook for me.....she said "I dont know how, lets go to Mcdonalds." .....Damn.

SouthernGal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but smile at this one as I am woman and I agree...many of us are cruel. Most women just aren't honest upfront.

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are as cruel as you are.

guys.

You can only attract the attributes you, yourself possess.

If you have no morals and treat women like meat, thats exactly the type of women you'll meet. If you have high-standards (determined by yourself) with strong convictions and morals - then you'll attract women who are exactly that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James45 said:

guys.

If you have no morals and treat women like meat, thats exactly the type of women you'll meet. If you have high-standards (determined by yourself) with strong convictions and morals - then you'll attract women who are exactly that.

correct, I know a couple of girls that I do not believe would cheat on their man at all. I also know a couple of women that would cheat at the drop of a hat (two are really good friends of mine that I go out with).

I love how everyone always uses blanket statements for the entire female population on this website.

How about this, some girls cheat, others won't.

I remember that I would always attract the crazy girls a while ago and could not find anybody that I was really attracted to. I realized that the single denominator in every relationship that I got into was myself. I simply changed the response of my reactions and now I am in a good relationship that is not crazy.

comic_relief

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Many girls who'd love to take advantage of me. They know I make money. They know I have a hot body and good face. They know I'm a man. I just don't want to commit to any ole broad. They can put the ***** on the grill and I'll smoke it but after that, they're going back to where they came from.

Reaction score
so in other words, this is what i said in my other thread about having multiple gf's.........why is no one flaming this guy?????

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
I dont know.....It seems like every girl I talk to has a boyfriend
.... and you got intimidated and run. sh!t test

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
I dont know.....It seems like every girl I talk to has a boyfriend
I remember arguing that point a while ago and I'm pretty sure that many of the more mature members and myself bashed that idea.

comic_relief

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demonic said:
Women are just as decietful and cruel as us....so why do we pretend we can find a girl and be happy forever and ever....just not gonna happen.
Solution: become less deceitful and cruel.

Also - realise that nothing's gonna make you "happy forever". If there's such a thing, you won't find it through external circumstance. That's just giving your power away.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James45 said:

guys.
I disagree. Which gender falls under those idealized relationship ideals?

Men.

In fact I fall under those ideals too. I really want nothing more than a girl I can get along with, joke around with, make love to, but I will never get that.

I just get "hookups" and I'm tired of it. And in the event that I ever did get into an LTR, the girl would obviously cheat or move on to the next guy.

There ARE faithful girls though. But you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than finding an attractive one of those.

For some reason I can't attract a girl like that who is also very attractive. I either attract very hot girls who are bound to cheat or ugly girls who would stay faithful.

Now I DO have high morals and convictions, I just can't find a girl with my types of looks who have high morals and convictions too.

Plus when I'm on a date I'm usually better looking than the girl I'm with....when I go to a date venue before my girl gets there I often get approached by other women.

Oh wait, I got it! Comic_Relief touched on this.

The attractive girls who WOULD be faithful are all in relationships.

Simple as that.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about stop crying about it and roll with the punches.

people cheat, men or women. If someone is sexually attracted to someone else and the oportunity presents itself, The moment is right people do go for it and then rationalize."she wasnt giving me what i needed" "my boyfriend treats me like **** anyway"
blah blah blah

why dont we just live the moment, enjoy what we have at the time. keeping in mind that things are not for ever.
do not give everything of yourself to someone unless they have proven worthy and even then do things selflessly with the thought that the other person owes you nothing and any moment the relationship can break.
try not to fall for someone so quickly, keep your feelings in check remember that you can only control what YOU DO not what the other person thinks, does or feels.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE for someone else do thinks for YOURSELF.

have fun, DONT BE BITTER
**** HAPPENS!!!!!

learn and move on.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Oh wait, I got it! Comic_Relief touched on this.

The attractive girls who WOULD be faithful are all in relationships.

Simple as that.
Actually I disagree with that statement.

In a previous post that I had with other people, I argued the point that there are a lot of attractive and faithful women out there that are single.

There are even some girls that stay single and don't hook up with guys until they find a good mating choice/boyfriend material.

I've seen many girls in college be completely faithful to their relationships and many women that cheat on the flip of a hat.

People just need to go look for the type that won't cheat. I looked for that and found some of them. They usually stay together in groups as well (birds of a feather flock together perhaps?).

comic_relief

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love dating...so long as she's paying it's all good son!