Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is no point of having a wing....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an observation after last night 10/04/08 going out on the field with some wings, or wanna-bes

Hear me out for a second....

There some cool ass peeps on this site, who I wouldn't mind going out with and "fishing" (sarging) chicks with. A lot of guys don't understand what a real/true wingman is. They think its just going to the bar with you, and stand next to you while you are trying to mack on a chick; Well it's not.

Last night, I went out with a buddy, who moved orignally from New Orleans. He hates minnepaolis with a passion, because of this and because of that and yadda yadda yadda. The funny part is even though he has been here for 6 months, he hasn't gone anywhere or done anything. I took him out, and this guy is at the friggin club, complaining about how the girls are so ugly and this and that, Just f--ing up my vibe and getting me aggy (annoyed) :kick:

I leave this guy alone to fish, with another wing who I ran into (I got tons of social proof now at this one club that 9 out of 10 times i always run into somoene I know). We see these three chicks, I tell him, I'm going for the hottest, just handle The CB's, I go cast out my rod, and go in for the kill. And what does this dude do? He is right where I left him, So of course I'm trying to dance with her but He ain't there, and by that time the CB's took action and I lose my fish.

Why oh why, the same thing happend to the next set, he comes back and I asked him "wtf happend?" all i get is a Charlie brown (yayayayayayayaya)

Don't worry though, the night wasn't a compelte lost, (I did get it poppin):rockon:

But here is the deal, There should be a wingman code

1. If your wingman is negative, drop him, he will just mess up your vibe
2. If your wingman is scared, show him how its done
3. Make sure you and your wingman are on the same page

etc etc

thoughts on this dilema (sp)?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't have a wingman who doesn't know what he's doing.. Then he's not a wingman, he's an AFC friend.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple equation: Good wingman > No wingman > Bad wingman

Going at it alone is definitely advantageous to running with a wingman who has no game or worse, tries to upstage you at every opportunity. But having the right wingman with you can be the difference in hooking up with a HB9 everytime you go out vs an HB5 or masturbating...

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

You know what I've learned that you really shouldn't give a fuk EVEN if you have to go alone. A lot of guys are straight up chumps and their is no lie about that...matter of fact your topic is a perfect example. For everyone one of me or you their is about 50+ other guys who are clue-less but in their heads they think they are the greatest gift to women. Some will try to out shine you, some will try to knock you down, some will bit** out etc etc... so I wouldn't waste my time with a "wing-man" or "men" for that matter. If your down your down if not I really don't give a crap because at the end of the day it comes down to me.

Nothing in life is guaranteed so if someone isn't on the same page as you just move on. Simple! Why get upset about it...? It's not your job anyway to to enlighten people or help them out because chances are they wouldn't listen to you. You understand what I'm saying...? Don't expect too much out of people anyways bruh!. Rely on yourself and ONLY yourself. But what you CAN do is set a positive example and "lead" people by your actions, indirectness & subtlety. I realized that with all the negativity in this world and all the BS that we are constantly fed it's kind of refreshing for people in general to see someone who knows how to "guide" himself through life. Be THAT guy...your OWN man making your OWN rules. In the long run most of these people you see throughout your life will probably not even matter so wingman or not I'm still gonna keep moving.... :whistle:

Chea!!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
You know what I've learned that you really shouldn't give a fuk EVEN if you have to go alone. A lot of guys are straight up chumps and their is no lie about that...matter of fact your topic is a perfect example. For everyone one of me or you their is about 50+ other guys who are clue-less but in their heads they think they are the greatest gift to women. Some will try to out shine you, some will try to knock you down, some will bit** out etc etc... so I wouldn't waste my time with a "wing-man" or "men" for that matter. If your down your down if not I really don't give a crap because at the end of the day it comes down to me.

Nothing in life is guaranteed so if someone isn't on the same page as you just move on. Simple! Why get upset about it...? It's not your job anyway to to enlighten people or help them out because chances are they wouldn't listen to you. You understand what I'm saying...? Don't expect too much out of people anyways bruh!. Rely on yourself and ONLY yourself. But what you CAN do is set a positive example and "lead" people by your actions, indirectness & subtlety. I realized that with all the negativity in this world and all the BS that we are constantly fed it's kind of refreshing for people in general to see someone who knows how to "guide" himself through life. Be THAT guy...your OWN man making your OWN rules. In the long run most of these people you see throughout your life will probably not even matter so wingman or not I'm still gonna keep moving.... :whistle:

Chea!!!

ayo D' thanks for the words man, your words where refreshing cause they connect on a deeper level then just wing but life in general. So i apperciate those words a lot, I was just frustarted cause these cats were either negative or claimned to be bout it bout it, then when it was time to step up they turned into cowards. But yo I got your philopshy man and I like that

@Flex--I couldnt agree more

@Noob--yeah i peeped that, lol

Good looking gentlmen

Peace

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right on all points man. Most of my friends are the biggest wussies when it comes to girls so they are horrible wingman. If i go out somewhere with them they will not talk to the girl if you pay them $1000 on the spot if they approech. I would love to go out with some real wingman who will pump me up. Most of the time they are negative like i dont wanna be the weirdo or she is too hot prolly has a bf. I would love a wing that would actaully have balls so we can approach together .

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly agreed to the Original poster.

you don't need a wing.

you don't need a "BOY"friend to hold your hand in a club while you talk to a girl.

just be a man and go there by yourself. but many of you guys are scared and full of fear when it comes to this. you need to learn to overcome your fears to beat this game.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
exactly agreed to the Original poster.

you don't need a wing.

you don't need a "BOY"friend to hold your hand in a club while you talk to a girl.

just be a man and go there by yourself. but many of you guys are scared and full of fear when it comes to this. you need to learn to overcome your fears to beat this game.
I wouldn't say having a wing is necessary only for the purposes or reassurance, it makes you appear that bit more sociable, people and women in general will react more favorably to meeting new people that have already been accepted by others.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone out with guys who put the look of death on their faces and it totally kills my proof and vibe. Just go out with somone else. Wingmen do help but are not necessary.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Charming said:
I wouldn't say having a wing is necessary only for the purposes or reassurance, it makes you appear that bit more sociable, people and women in general will react more favorably to meeting new people that have already been accepted by others.
you can have social proof in a club without bringing a boyfriend.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
you can have social proof in a club without bringing a boyfriend.
What I usually do is say something like "my friend had to go...so it's just me meeting new people" or "i'm waiting for my friend" just to prove to a women that I have friends.

Trance_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how to do quote like the other posters do, anyway,
"1. If your wingman is negative, drop him, he will just mess up your vibe
2. If your wingman is scared, show him how its done
3. Make sure you and your wingman are on the same page"

Yup I agree, however, I was out with a wingman awhile back but he was a AFC and it turned out ok because we were chatting to some girls and I was doing everything right, making them laugh, busting on them etc and my mate was doing everything wrong, sucking up to them, giving them loads of compliments etc and the girls ended up really liking me and not him.
I've tried to teach him the ways but he still doesn't get it, some people are just not willing to change and not open to learning.

My brother on the other hand is a great wingman, he totally gets it, backs me up, takes the attention of the other girl(s) in the group away from my target if need be etc and when we go out we have so much fun with women, we've even been asked if we were a comedy double act.

So if you don't want to go it alone and need a wingman, make sure he is a good wing.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple equation: Good wingman > No wingman > Bad wingman
So very true.

Having good wingmen makes it a hell lot easier to "isolate and close", to use PUA terms. Attractive women are always in a group, and they rarely if ever break away from theirs for just one guy (in my experience down here). You need someone entertaining the rest of her group to pull her away. Or a double pull of her and her friend.

I had some good wings before, but they've moved away or got into a LTR and disappeared. My guy friends are fun to hang with but when it comes to picking up, they're dead weights. Even when I bring a whole group of girls back to our group, they wouldn't talk to them, let alone helping each other pick up. When I sarge by myself using acquaintances I can get social proof from in the venues I go to, I always get much better results.