There IS NO nice guy

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My suitemate is one of those guys that many girls love. I'm not about to call him AFC....he's not Average, he's not Frustrated, and he's not a Chump. (Furthermore before you ever think about labeling anyone else an "AFC" consider whether they embody what the acronym stands for. AFC does not equal "Not-DJ")

But this guy isn't very smooth and he doesn't have a real DJ spirit. He's a good looking guy that has a lot of platonic girl friends, and they all think he's "sweet" and "cute" and "a great guy." He hooks up with a lot of chicks and he's generally very popular.

Well I was outside his room last night and I heard his end of the phone conversation. He said "Well she's useless to you. I don't think you need her. But on the other hand you might as well keep her around for fvcking until she wises up and leaves."

(sorry for tricking the profanity filter but i think the f word packs more punch to the point I'm making)

So this really "sweet" "nice" "great guy" is telling his friend to lead this girl on and use her for sex. When no one's around, when no one's listening, the nice guy is a big insensitive a-hole.

And so am I. I sit in the dining commons and look around and picture every girl naked. I think of humping all the hot girls that cross my path, doggystyle. Especially the sweet innocent-seeming ones. So why do I put up a front of being so nice? I want to hump hump hump every hot girl's brains out, darnit. If I could I'd drill a hole through planet Earth and hump the whole world. I'd create a second milky way.

That's not a "NICE" thing to want, but I don't care.

So if there are no nice guys, there are no nice girls. Like that song "you and me baby aint nothin' but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel"...Girls want sex. Girls like sex. Don't think any other way. Girls have dirty minds. Girls get horny.

This is why GIRLS GO WILD when it's deemed acceptable. This is why girls get really easy when they're drunk.

All you have to do is express your sexual desires in a way that doesn't creep a girl out. This is easier said than done. The best way is to go through the numbers really fast and not give a CRAP about the outcome. Maybe even the BEST way is to simply take this knowledge to heart and let it make you confident and easygoing. Behind every kind hello is a "let's make babies."

Just ranting on a small epiphany.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to in a group with a few girls very late friday night.. having a serious conversation about the like..
and my mate kinda said "all girls love sex, they just don't put out so much because they don't want the reputation. if they could **** and no one knows they would." they all pretty much agreed with that.

i think that it comes down to the future with them. i know that i do want to get married one day, and have a good proper marrige. and i know that i wouldn't marry the town bike. and most guys probably feel the same.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
I want to hump hump hump every hot girl's brains out, darnit. If I could I'd drill a hole through planet Earth and hump the whole world. I'd create a second milky way.

Hahahahahahaha that's great

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
...i think that it comes down to the future with them. i know that i do want to get married one day, and have a good proper marrige. and i know that i wouldn't marry the town bike. and most guys probably feel the same.
dude fvck that. don't get married in the post-feminist era. you're asking for trouble. society is no longer built to support marriage. all the guys are using as many women as possible and all the women are letting them. there is no social pressure on staying married. there is no social pressure to keep your wife from becomeing, inevitably, a nagging b!tch that will drain away your life. you got no choice but to marry the town bike so you either have to except that and not worry about it, or, not get married and join the system and play the game like everyone else, or third you could become asexual and masturbate until you die. you can try your best to be a good person if you like and you dont have to be a complete narcissistic sociopathic womanizer, but in todays world its almost unspoken that you should go out and get as much pvssy as possible and not really give two $hits.

welcome to america. land of the free. home of the brave.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol well. i'm trying to join the game. we'll see how i go.
right now though, marrige and kids is something that i would like to have (my mum and dad are still together, have a strong relationship etc.)
but ofcourse, that may all change.
right now, i'm all for joining the game. don't really even want a LTR (long term relationship? right..?)