Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There comes a time

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a Man must take action.
While I had optimism that my ex-BPD would find a new victim, she is still calling and texting, and e-mailing from a blocked account. As well I'm almost certain that she has done a few drive by's of my home.
Men, I draw the line at this. I am contacting my attorney in the am and sending legal notice that this BS will cease immediately or she faces a restraining order. I refuse to have my future placed in any way shape or form being affected by an ex. To think what would happen if I had a new interest at my home and ex decided to pull a Carrie Underwood Before He Cheats episode....No this will not take place.
You guys can say I'm not over her...that's trite, when dealing with a whack job, it's not so clean. I have fortunately learned never to accept such BS behavior again.
On a positive note I am knee deep in new plate action and having a great time. I just don't wan't the past to interfere with the present. Be warned men there are women out there that if you leave will attempt to sabotauge your future. Learn from myself and others that have been in this mess. That's what we are here for.

KC

Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
To think what would happen if I had a new interest at my home and ex decided to pull a Carrie Underwood Before He Cheats episode....No this will not take place.

KC

This happened to me recently. I had a woman over for the night and as we were leaving my ex got in her face and almost punched her. Needless to say the new woman gave me the LJBF line after that and killed the potential relationship. She won't even talk to me now I think she hates me. (Both of them)

Don't let it happen to you.

Now it was my fault somewhat because I didn't completely cut ties with the ex before this but you get the point.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
When a Man must take action.
While I had optimism that my ex-BPD would find a new victim, she is still calling and texting, and e-mailing from a blocked account. As well I'm almost certain that she has done a few drive by's of my home.
Men, I draw the line at this. I am contacting my attorney in the am and sending legal notice that this BS will cease immediately or she faces a restraining order. I refuse to have my future placed in any way shape or form being affected by an ex. To think what would happen if I had a new interest at my home and ex decided to pull a Carrie Underwood Before He Cheats episode....No this will not take place.
You guys can say I'm not over her...that's trite, when dealing with a whack job, it's not so clean. I have fortunately learned never to accept such BS behavior again.
On a positive note I am knee deep in new plate action and having a great time. I just don't wan't the past to interfere with the present. Be warned men there are women out there that if you leave will attempt to sabotauge your future. Learn from myself and others that have been in this mess. That's what we are here for.

KC

I'm not certain that what you want to do is right for you. I DO understand the desire, though.

I'd advise you find a lawyer who KNOWS about all this (likely a "family" law attorney), and talk with him about it all. There are definite risks involved in going ahead, just as there are with the status quo. Keep an open mind. I know you are sick of her sh*t, but you might make things WORSE with an injunction. I really don't know. (It might fix everything; maybe , maybe not.)

My advice to you is to go to a knowledgeable, respected lawyer, and tell him your story. And ask what you should do. If the lawyer you already have advises you to move on this, maybe consider a second opinion. And then LISTEN to BOTH, without a preconceived notion of your plan. You might be right in going ahead with an injunction. Might not.

Our own personal ideas about right/wrong, fair/unfair, legal/illegal have little to to with how the courts REALLY work. You need a professional opinion.

Best of luck.

Be careful. BPDs are notorious for FREAKING when they get hit with something like this, and a piece of paper from the court won't protect you from ANYTHING she decides to do ------- like: false accusations, physical or verbal attacks, libel, slander, etc.

Be careful, dude. Protect yourself.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry man I'm certain that you are over her and are simply updating the forum to warn everyone to avoid these types as you may have to get law enforcement involved against them if you are the one to get rid of them.

Like alias says though prepare for the worst.

Try to remember as many witnesses as you can to where you were on certain nights so it will make it harder for this chick to say you abused or raped her a certain night.